• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH chaos with AI-generated paragraphs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Was going to post this on Forum Insanity, but that section is pretty much dead y'all.

Just learned over on Twitter about this site called Talk to Transformer, where you type a sentence and, well

esuwvJH.png

I'm going insane over this and makin' a bunch. XD Figured others would like to try it out themselves. We could always use some laughs.

Amadeus

Awards
Something about the last sentence being cut off really sells it.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I guess Star Wars is gonna be in the next KH game! There's even a source cited and everything!

Admittedly, these aren't the most inspired prompts, but I still got a laugh :)

mouflon

Awards
I did way more of these than any rational, reasonable person with even semi-important things to do should. But here’s some of the best I got:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The last line of 4 is what got to me.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And these final two just because the juxtaposition of them is so bonkers.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Soldier

Awards
This site has finally provided us with the answers we need to all the unexplained plotholes in Kingdom hearts! Don't believe me, read it and weep boys and girls!

What lies behind the palace doors in Agrabah in Kingdom Hearts is the true identity of Sora and the others' keyblade wielder. There are some details you won't find in the game's plot summary. In fact, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days also features details from the game's story and is set between its two parts.

Agrabah is a kingdom that has long since been consumed by darkness. The King of Agrabah, King Mickey, has recently been overthrown. His younger brother Riku, who shares the same name, has been kidnapped. Sora must rescue his brother and defeat his own dark side to reclaim the Kingdom.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days takes place during the "Trial by Fire" chapter in the game. Agrabah is in ruins, and Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and the others must stop Sora from finding Riku. They must find the Keyblade that was taken from Mickey, along with the missing heart, the one that was held

legacier

Awards
I swear some of these are more coherent than the actual plot.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 4 is the newest game in the series.

Story

Spoiler warning : Plot and/or ending details follow.

In the beginning of the story, Sora comes across Riku and Yuffie battling for the Keystone Key. Yuffie has a weakness to darkness, and the two friends beat Riku and beat up the guards that were protecting the Keyblade. Sora and Riku travel to another world to summon the Keyblade, where they enter an ancient kingdom of Keyblade wielders, Keyblades born from darkness.

This one ended up much better:

Sora, Donald, and Goofy are back in Kingdom Hearts 4! The once and future king of the World-His Majesty, Riku, has perished while defending the Kingdom of Heart from a mysterious new threat. Sora, Donald, and Goofy set out on a search for the next king of the world. The sequel to the classic Kingdom Hearts will return to the world of 358/2 Days in Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. This time, however, Sora is called back into the fray as a member of the Royal Guard and he is joined by Donald and Goofy. After many more delightful events (and a dastardly Picnic feast in the Final Form), all the residents of the Land of Departure are reunited and the battle for Gimmick Tower begins.

Theme song

"Umi☆Ike" by Imai[3] is used during the island theme song.

Manga Adaptation

One Piece ONA: Tengen Toppa Gurren

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I want this plot.

While at Twilight Town, Scrooge McDuck shows off a new flavor of ice cream to Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Ice Cream Buddy is a candy bar-shaped Munchkin product that transforms into a small ice cream cone when Squall's soul enters it. The Candy People (an enemy group composed of wizards) try to steal Ice Cream Buddy from him, only for Donald to throw a party as a distraction to get Ice Cream Buddy back. However, they lose the fight when the sphere crushes Squall's Crystal Ball.

legacier

Awards
I want this plot.

While at Twilight Town, Scrooge McDuck shows off a new flavor of ice cream to Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Ice Cream Buddy is a candy bar-shaped Munchkin product that transforms into a small ice cream cone when Squall's soul enters it. The Candy People (an enemy group composed of wizards) try to steal Ice Cream Buddy from him, only for Donald to throw a party as a distraction to get Ice Cream Buddy back. However, they lose the fight when the sphere crushes Squall's Crystal Ball.

KH1 - heartless
KH2 - nobodies
KH3D - nightmares
KH4 - CANDY PEOPLE

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Charlie the Unicorn world, Candy Mountain is a thing. It takes place in a Candy Land mixed world accessable from a glitch in the Sugar Rush world.

Back