• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you want ReMind to Change Anything in the Canonical Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Almost positive it is part of Remind because, if you look closely, the commands are in the Keyblade Graveyard style, same as the guardians vs the replica Xehanorts. The other fights against the org members in that arena have a different command style, so they are probably part of the "Limit Cut."
You're most likely right, but I recently got the feeling that it might be non-canon segments in Limit Cut or something. However I'll stay optimistic that the fights under the purple Kingdom Hearts is the climax of Re:Mind.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hope that fear of yours comes true. Doesn't make sense for Kairi to be able to keep up with Master Xehanort especially in his strongest form.
This really bugs me. Nomura seems to have gone the extreme and made her able to stupidly overpower Xehanort when the criticisms show we just wanted her to NOT be the incompetent distressed damsel we hated her for being.

I hope with all hope that this was indeed non-canon.

darknessofheart

Awards
This really bugs me. Nomura seems to have gone the extreme and made her able to stupidly overpower Xehanort when the criticisms show we just wanted her to NOT be the incompetent distressed damsel we hated her for being.

If I had to guess, it's not actually Xehanort but rather some manifestation of Kairi's fears or something needed to be destroyed for her to come back. With Sora helping her, who seems to lack a physical form throughout the DLC, I think it's more of a mental battle.

This way, some fans will get to enjoy at least the image of Xehanort being destroyed by Sora and Kairi, but without taking away his canonical end.

SweetYetSalty

Awards

I'm forced to agree. The funny thing is, I couldn't care less how powerful Kairi is as a fighter. I want her to have a real story, character growth, and some interactions with the other characters not just Sora. Namine has never lifted a weapon in her life and she's a well written character with a story. That's what I really want for Kairi. Don't get me wrong, her being playable will be fun, but it's still just masking her real flaws instead of addressing them.

ZeVaine

Awards
Kairi gets stronger because of Sora, and Pure Light.

It's not hard to think a bunch of reasons like "cuz light and hearts" to explain why she can suddenly go toe to toe with this version of Xehanort, and I really don't think it's surprising.

Powerscaling in this universe is anything but consistent, so it's not that hard to swallow depending on the context they could throw at us in this upcoming fight.

SweetYetSalty

Awards

It's not hard to think a bunch of reasons like "cuz light and hearts" to explain why she can suddenly go toe to toe with this version of Xehanort, and I really don't think it's surprising.

Powerscaling in this universe is anything but consistent, so it's not that hard to swallow depending on the context they could throw at us in this upcoming fight.
Oddly enough I agree with this too...kinda. I think it's just weird considering she's going into basically her second fight in the series and it's against the most powerful Keyblade Master of this saga. But yeah, the heart/light thing is a good excuse. Too bad Riku's not there and you could have a true Destiny Trio battle together. In that sense you'd have both Riku and Sora supporting Kairi and it would make it slightly more believable.

I also agree how powerscaling is inconsistent in KH. I can't wait to see Xion beat up MoM next saga XD

Keyblade07

Well...
“The xehanort final battle” they should be all 7 warriors of light vs xehanort with the X blade, i felt it was lackluster... xehanort was called the strongest keyblade wielder I don’t care if his too old and past his prime xD he has the X blade and kingdom hearts at his disposal those 2 are the most powerful things in the franchise I think he should be unstoppable and not be beaten by Sora Donald and Goofy alone.

Last edited:

darknessofheart

Awards

You make a great point. Aside from this, this is a plot point where I actually care very little about the reasons behind it. After the series introduced time travel and so many other ridiculous aspects, I don't care what justification they come up with for Kairi destroying Xehanort. It would be immensely satisfying which is more than I can say for many of the series' major plot points.

legacier

Awards
They should have let Dark Riku be Riku, not Repliku. It's a lot more interesting that way, like Riku is literally overcoming his past. And the stark contrast between the two highlights his character development. The reveal that it was actually Repliku takes all of that away, and for no reason.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
They should have let Dark Riku be Riku, not Repliku. It's a lot more interesting that way, like Riku is literally overcoming his past. And the stark contrast between the two highlights his character development. The reveal that it was actually Repliku takes all of that away, and for no reason.
The funny thing is he'd still be a past Riku in a replica body regardless. There is also the inconsistent nature of when these seekers are defeated are they killed or go back to their own time? Because all the death/time disappearing animations look the same. So Riku could like kill his past self and then stop existing. But no worries, that's what Power of Waking Sora is here for.

GreyouTT

Awards
I'd change the epilogue so that Ira doesn't tell Luxu he looks different until after seeing his face. That's just a nitpick though.

I think characters can actually see under the hoods, they just black it out for the audience so they don't reveal the faces right away. Like when Xemnas is giving Roxas a name, we see his face clearly despite the hood being up.

the red monster

Awards
Well...
“The xehanort final battle” they should be all 7 warriors of light vs xehanort with the X blade, i felt it was lackluster... xehanort was called the strongest keyblade wielder I don’t care if his too old and past his prime xD he has the X blade and kingdom hearts at his disposal those 2 are the most powerful things in the franchise I think he should be unstoppable and not be beaten by Sora Donald and Goofy alone.
100% this

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Too bad Riku's not there and you could have a true Destiny Trio battle together. In that sense you'd have both Riku and Sora supporting Kairi and it would make it slightly more believable.
Who knows it might be a multiple stage/form battle and after you beat him here with Sora, you enter a new form where Riku joins in. It still feels like such a waste for us never to get the three of them fighting together in KH3, when we finally have all 3 characters with weapons and in game move sets.

Noivern

Awards
Besides what others mentioned about Kairi and Vanitas deserving better writing, the one thing that absolutely irks me is how much of an asshole Eraqus acts in the ending.
I know he has always been a fool ending in his death, but it fills me with anger how he belittles Aqua, an actual Keyblade master and the one person who has gone through the MOST during the saga, only to praise Terra and tell him to "take care of them."
Terra, the one dumbass whose pride led him to be manipulated and caused the events of BBS.

Really, few things annoyed me as much as this and I haven't even seen anyone mention that. I already hate how Terra is brought back as this powerful powerhouse that stops the Heartless Tornado and backs off Xehanort as if the other warriors were suddently powerless, but him getting that praise instead of the actual keeper of the BBS trio who set out in her journey in the first place to bring the two other dumbasses back? Extremely unfair and poor writing, tbh.

Keyblade07

Besides what others mentioned about Kairi and Vanitas deserving better writing, the one thing that absolutely irks me is how much of an asshole Eraqus acts in the ending.
I know he has always been a fool ending in his death, but it fills me with anger how he belittles Aqua, an actual Keyblade master and the one person who has gone through the MOST during the saga, only to praise Terra and tell him to "take care of them."
Terra, the one dumbass whose pride led him to be manipulated and caused the events of BBS.

Really, few things annoyed me as much as this and I haven't even seen anyone mention that. I already hate how Terra is brought back as this powerful powerhouse that stops the Heartless Tornado and backs off Xehanort as if the other warriors were suddently powerless, but him getting that praise instead of the actual keeper of the BBS trio who set out in her journey in the first place to bring the two other dumbasses back? Extremely unfair and poor writing, tbh.
I don’t really know what you are talking about, terra was the one the suffered the most among the 3, his body got possessed for 10 years and was forced to do evil things that made many worlds fall into darkness, he was forced to attack his friends he lost his master in front of him, and lastly his body was split to become Ansem heartless, Xemnas, Terranort, lingering will, that the poor guy is in all places being split to pieces, one holds his mind and soul which is the lingering will, one holds his body xemnas, his body (terranort) still moving on its own, He was forced to be a heartless slave to Xehanort as the Guardian, what fate can be worse then that honestly? Also terra have always been potentially the strongest among the 3, him and Aqua have always been equal but when terra goes all out and unleash la his full power (his darkness power) he becomes the stronger among the 3 trio, I don’t remember ever seeing terra losing in any one on one matches honestly, he took both xehanort and vanitas on at the same time and overpowered a keyblade master eraqus, and toom down terranort on his own (while aqua had terra’s help from the inside which was 2vs1 to win) so yea I again I don’t understand what you mean maybe it’s your opinion which is fine but everything you said about terra is wrong

P.s terra May have been easy to fool but at least he doesn’t judge anyone by their appearance whenever he see s scary looking villain he doesn’t look angry unless he knows they are evil, lol honestly terra is a wonderful character in my opinion.

Noivern

Awards
I don’t really know what you are talking about, terra was the one the suffered the most among the 3, his body got possessed for 10 years and was forced to do evil things that made many worlds fall into darkness, he was forced to attack his friends he lost his master in front of him, and lastly his body was split to become Ansem heartless, Xemnas, Terranort, lingering will, that the poor guy is in all places being split to pieces, one holds his mind and soul which is the lingering will, one holds his body xemnas, his body (terranort) still moving on its own, He was forced to be a heartless slave to Xehanort as the Guardian, what fate can be worse then that honestly? Also terra have always been potentially the strongest among the 3, him and Aqua have always been equal but when terra goes all out and unleash la his full power (his darkness power) he becomes the stronger among the 3 trio, I don’t remember ever seeing terra losing in any one on one matches honestly, he took both xehanort and vanitas on at the same time and overpowered a keyblade master eraqus, and toom down terranort on his own (while aqua had terra’s help from the inside which was 2vs1 to win) so yea I again I don’t understand what you mean maybe it’s your opinion which is fine but everything you said about terra is wrong

P.s terra May have been easy to fool but at least he doesn’t judge anyone by their appearance whenever he see s scary looking villain he doesn’t look angry unless he knows they are evil, lol honestly terra is a wonderful character in my opinion.
Sorry bud, but I'm definitely not arguing with the Terra fanboy who made two threads about who would win in a fight (even though power in the KH universe is almost never about physical strenght anyways). Not trying to flame or anything, just don't want to get into a tiring discussion when theres already two other threads over this. And that's not the point of this thread anyways;

Keyblade07

Sorry bud, but I'm definitely not arguing with the Terra fanboy who made two threads about who would win in a fight (even though power in the KH universe is almost never about physical strenght anyways). Not trying to flame or anything, just don't want to get into a tiring discussion when theres already two other threads over this. And that's not the point of this thread anyways;
Umm yea I’m a terra fan I’m guessing you’re an Aqua fan?, anyhow this is not about fanboy wars honestly in my opinion people who overrate aqua power tend to underestimate terra power and his arguably the the strongest in bbs trio, in his base form his equal to Aqua which is obvious but when he use his darkness his without a doubt the strongest among the 3, me Posting Bout a character I love and prove their strength doesn’t make me a fanboy of that character I’m just stating their feats which and truth that he is being underestimated just cause he let his guard down and let the darkness take over him, in my opinion terra showed more feat then any of the 3 trio in his battles.

P.s.if you think this will turn into a fanboy war zone then I will back down and won’t reply I don’t want any trouble^^

Last edited:

Eonstar890

Awards

I do remember my initial reaction to that line “take care of them” as being like really??? Terra?? But I like to think of it as being Eraqus’s way of telling Terra that he recognizes him as a capable person, since it was clear Terra wanted to prove himself to Eraqus through out BBS. I’m not sure in what sense he belittled Aqua in this scene?

I definitely feel like that line could have been phrased better to not make it look like Ventus and Aqua were somehow lesser and needed supervision. I think it would have been better if had told them to all look after one another. Solidifying the three of them as being his legacy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I definitely feel like that line could have been phrased better to not make it look like Ventus and Aqua were somehow lesser and needed supervision. I think it would have been better if had told them to all look after one another. Solidifying the three of them as being his legacy.

It's not about his legacy though, or suggesting that Aqua and Ven are lesser than Terra. One of the key plot points of BBS was that Eraqus didn't trust Terra and made him feel as though there was something wrong with him for being susceptible to darkness. His final lines to the trio at the end of KH3 needed to acknowledge all the mistakes he made with each of them, which were most significant for Terra and thus carried more weight.

Also Eraqus is a biased father figure.

Back