• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original Characters in KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I was going to do this on my own time but I decided I'm going to make the list here. I'm not going to include any of the obscure characters like the guy obsessed with watching you Struggle because he's not a prominent figure. Side note- we don't know that Aegis, Magia, and NotLuna exist outside of Verum Rex but we do know Yozora does based on the secret episode and ReMind, also I know they're not in actual release order but I was doing it based on how I remember they were released:

KH 1:
Sora (Data Sora)
Riku (Data Riku)
Kairi
Ansem
Unknown (Xemnas)

KH CoM:
Larxene (Elrena)
Axel (Lea)
Marluxia (Lauriam)
Lexaeus (Aeleus)
Vexen (Even)
Zexion (Ienzo)
Replica Riku
Namine
DiZ (Ansem the Wise)

KH 2:
Roxas (Data Roxas)
Hayner
Pence
Olette
Saix (Isa)
Demyx
Luxord
Xigbar (Braig/Luxu)
Xaldin (Dilan)
Lingering Will (Terra/Terra-Xehanort)

KH 358/2 Days:
Xion

KH BBS:
Aqua
Ventus
Vanitas
Xehanort (Young Xehanort/Terra-Xehanort)
Eraqus

KH Coded:

KH 3D:

KH 0.2:

KH 3:
Ephemer
Chirithy
Yozora

KH X/UX:
Skuld
Master of Masters
Ava
Gula
Ira
Invi
Aced
Brain
Strilitzia

I believe this is it for original characters. If anyone wants to throw characters I may have forgotten feel free to tell me and I'll add them. Not including Kairi's grandma because she's not prominent either. Yet...DUN DUN DUNNNNNN.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'd argue that Kairi's grany is relevant enough to be included seeing she's appeared in 3 games so far and has contributed some of the series' lore, but yeah she didn't have a lot of screen time overall.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd argue that Kairi's grany is relevant enough to be included seeing she's appeared in 3 games so far and has contributed some of the series' lore, but yeah she didn't have a lot of screen time overall.
I can't remember, did she get a journal entry in any of those games? Cause I just can't see her as relevant unless she ends up being MoM or Ava or something lol

Back