• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Giving it a go!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Hello there! Long time lurker but decided to give a shot at some discussions.

Quickie bio about me. I'm a female from the US. I've been gaming since the Atari came out. So yeah, you can guess I'm older than probably most forum members lol. It's scary when you can remember playing the E.T. game and just questioning so much about life....

Anywho, I try to add a bit of silly into my posts every once in awhile. Don't worry I won't go off topic with it lol.

My user name is based on the ink ribbons required to save in a game called Resident Evil (Biohazard originally). So basically RE and Kingdom Hearts reign neck and neck as my top favorite series. However I'm here mostly for KH and all it's insanity.

Any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask away. I just want to have some fun with some fellow fans.

Last edited:

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Welcome to the forums Ms. Ink Ribbon, please read the FAQ.

Thanks! Will do so!

Any Okami fan is more than welcome in my book. I think more people will come around here probably a week or two before the dlc drops.

Aww nice! It's always great to find a fellow Okami fan! It's such a beautiful game! Agreed, looking forward to seeing how much more questions and insanity Nomura throws our way when that happens lol.

Soldier

Awards
Thanks! Will do so!

Aww nice! It's always great to find a fellow Okami fan! It's such a beautiful game! Agreed, looking forward to seeing how much more questions and insanity Nomura throws our way when that happens lol.
I'm still waiting for the ultimate reveal of the 8th guardian of light that the board game hinted at. Mulan as playable DLC confirmed in the talisman board game! I'm calling it!

Ink Ribbon

Awards
I'm still waiting for the ultimate reveal of the 8th guardian of light that the board game hinted at. Mulan as playable DLC confirmed in the talisman board game! I'm calling it!

Haha! Nomura would totally do that! He's all about dem plot twists!

Noivern

Awards
Welcome to the forums! RE is a fun franchise, specially if you like silly action scenes.

Hope you get to enjoy your stay :)

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Welcome to the forums! RE is a fun franchise, specially if you like silly action scenes.

Hope you get to enjoy your stay :)

Thanks! Haha, you can't go wrong with some good ole campy horror games and Jill Sandwich jokes lol.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Hey welcome to the forum.

I'm sure there'll be pleanty of new Nomura insanity to discuss once the DLC drops.

Hopefully you'll have a good time discussing the crazy, but lovable game series we call Kingdom Hearts here.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Welcome to the forum new friend! Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game series too with all it's craziness! Hope to see more post from you as we await the future of this series :D

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Hey welcome to the forum.

I'm sure there'll be pleanty of new Nomura insanity to discuss once the DLC drops.

Hopefully you'll have a good time discussing the crazy, but lovable game series we call Kingdom Hearts here.

Thanks, appreciate it! I'm enjoying myself thus far. XD

Welcome to the forum new friend! Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game series too with all it's craziness! Hope to see more post from you as we await the future of this series :D

Thank you! Yeah it's crazy how far the series has come all these years! Here's to many more!

Ink Ribbon

Awards
I'm only almost 30 and I played ET on Atari when I was little >.> Welcome to the show

Thank you! I'm currently 36 myself so I was about 4-5 years old when I got to experience Atari for the first time. Thank heavens for things like Space Invaders and Pac-Man though to replace the bad of ET lol.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Thank you! I'm currently 36 myself so I was about 4-5 years old when I got to experience Atari for the first time. Thank heavens for things like Space Invaders and Pac-Man though to replace the bad of ET lol.
Don't I know it, that game was awful. I played a bunch of random Atari games my grandparents owned like Echo, Yarr's Revenge, etc.

Back