• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Hmm, some personal choices (or basically ones that seem to be a given lol)

Frozen 2 - This is probably a given since Anna and Elsa are new PoH. I just hope Disney/Pixar is more lenient on Square's creativity.

Princess & the Frog - Tiana is such a perfect character for being a PoH and who doesn't love Keith David as Dr. Facilier. If not necessarily a full world, I would still love to see Tiana open a restaurant at Radiant Garden. Dr. Facilier could be a resurrected villain that works alongside Maleficient or even as a secret boss. His voodoo magic is like legit perfect for a boss fight.

Moana - I think it's likely a given that she might be a potential PoH. Square could reuse assets from the PotC and just expand upon it to integrate whoever our player character is into the story. Imagine fighting Te Fiti in her giant molten form. Good times.

Disney/Toon Town - It would actually be nice to go back to Disney Town. I don't think Roger Rabbit would be able to show up but maybe Oswald Rabbit if there's no copyright issues? Having some kind of overlay of Disney Town and Toon Town together would be pretty fun. You could have Mortimer Mouse or the Blot be an antagonist of sorts.

Darkwing Duck/St. Canard - This is like childhood feels here. You could have this as a branching city from Disney Town. There's plenty ways to put some new characters in like Max Goof, Launchpad, and so forth. Plus there are a ton of villains to work as bosses.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
This summary you explained really shows how limited the Disney Worlds are now. I agree with you in that places like Corona and Monstropolis have nowhere to go with their movie plots. It's just a shame we can't do something...original with those worlds and build up KH's lore in them, or character growth. What a concept right? We likely won't revisit worlds that are done with their movies plots. I loved the look of Corona and enjoyed Monstropolis, it's too bad we can't do much more with them because "oops, we're out of movie. And we can't do anything original there either" not that I'm huge on repeating the same worlds twice, that was a criticism I had with KH2.
Well to be fair, Monster's Inc. like the Toy Story and Big Hero 6 worlds was an original storyline set after the movie's events (e.g. Monster's Inc. using Laughter instead of screams, Sulley is the CEO of the company), so like I said previously other than exploring the City of Monstropolis and having the gang from Oozma Kappa from Monster's University for an appearance, their really isn't much they can do with this world as Randall and especially the Unversed won't cause anymore problems to visit Monstropolis again and Boo is back to her room. So I'd say this along with Corona and San Fransokyo are unlikely to return in the next KH games, especially KHIV.

I also don't think that the BBS Princess worlds, 3 of the DDD worlds (La Cité des Cloches, The Grid, Country of the Musketeers) Halloween Town, Atlantica, Land Of Dragons, Pride Lands, and Space Paranoids are coming back in future KH games, particularly the latter three as they haven't made any other appearances in the series since Kingdom Hearts II, at least Port Royal/The Caribbean was the ONLY KH2 world to return for KH3.

I envision these would be the Disney films worlds for the next KH games (the bridge game to KH3 & KHIV, and KHIV).

Kingdom Hearts game that serves as a Bridge between Kingdom Hearts III and Kingdom Hearts IV:
  1. Wreck-It Ralph
  2. Coco
  3. Treasure Planet
  4. Atlantis
  5. Dumbo (1941 version)
  6. Jungle Book (1967 animated version)
  7. Maleficent (2014 film)
  8. Brave
  9. Moana**
  10. Princess and the Frog**
  11. Alice in Wonderland (2010 version)
  12. Long Shots: Meet the Robinsons, Pocahontas, Mickey and the Beanstalk (Fun and Fancy Free), Sleepy Hollow (Ichabod and Mr. Toad), Great Mouse Detective, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (Snow level)
  13. Onward***
  14. Jungle Cruise***

Kingdom Hearts IV:
  1. Frozen (returning world, following plot of Frozen II)
  2. Toy Story (returning world)
  3. Zootopia
  4. Moana**
  5. Princess and the Frog**
  6. Raya and the Last Dragon
  7. The Incredibles (taking place after the events of the 2nd film)
  8. Aladdin (returning world, following plot of 3rd film. I'm still disappointed they didn't close the book on Agrabah in KH3.)
  9. Lilo & Stitch (Say what you will but I doubt the movie is 100% done, sure it only covered the events of Stitch escaping the Galactic Federation in BBS, but I don't think the events of the Lilo & Stitch movie and franchise happened sometime between BBS and the original KH game. I still would like to see Stitch and his homeworld appear in a future KH game along with collecting the different experiments across the worlds and the first official appearance of Agent Pleakely, plus it could tie in with Stitch's connections with Terra, Aqua and Ventus. On top of that, outside of gameplay and Jiminy's Journal, Stitch has never been referred to as "Stitch" or hinted to have ever visited Lilo's world prior to KH2. So all of that can easily be retconned as it's not really a part of the story along with the fact time flows differently in the Disney worlds, plus none of the characters that reside in Radiant Garden (mainly Leon) never call him Stitch.)
  10. Winnie the Pooh (returning world)
  11. Onward***
  12. Jungle Cruise***
  13. Inside Out (sub world)
** - Could go either way but likely to be either appearing in KH bridge game or KHIV
*** - Possible could be used as the more recent Disney film implemented as a world either in KH Bridge game or KHIV just like how Tron: Legacy was included as a world for DDD and Big Hero 6 for KH3, it all depends on decisions by Nomura and the development staff.

Hmm what about the Worlds like Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Pocahontas, Meet the Robinsons and The Jungle Book where would they fit in the Spin-Offs or KH4?

I made a post before based on this and I think those films could be the Disney worlds used for the next KH game before KHIV, and be thematically reminiscent to the Disney worlds we got in Dream Drop Distance where it focuses on some of the lesser known and/or slightly recent Disney films and ones you were expecting to appear in KH3 and in previous titles but didn't end up in the actual game.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Princess & the Frog - Tiana is such a perfect character for being a PoH and who doesn't love Keith David as Dr. Facilier. If not necessarily a full world, I would still love to see Tiana open a restaurant at Radiant Garden. Dr. Facilier could be a resurrected villain that works alongside Maleficient or even as a secret boss. His voodoo magic is like legit perfect for a boss fight.
Yes, I hope they do the movie before something were to happen to Keith David. I don't even want The Emperor's New Groove to appear in KH now that Eartha Kitt won't be playing Yzma. :( Frollo without Tony Jay was similarly disappointing.

I do hope Tiana is a PoH and they include a restaurant-based minigame of some kind. Perhaps you achieve items or rankings based on how well your creations are received by other characters (Charlotte, Naveen, Charlotte's father, Louis). I'm actually surprised they didn't find a way to include that idea with Remy using Anton Ego as a critic.

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Yes, I hope they do the movie before something were to happen to Keith David. I don't even want The Emperor's New Groove to appear in KH now that Eartha Kitt won't be playing Yzma. :( Frollo without Tony Jay was similarly disappointing.

I do hope Tiana is a PoH and they include a restaurant-based minigame of some kind. Perhaps you achieve items or rankings based on how well your creations are received by other characters (Charlotte, Naveen, Charlotte's father, Louis). I'm actually surprised they didn't find a way to include that idea with Remy using Anton Ego as a critic.

Yeah I hear you there. I'm really hoping the next couple of games will be able to get out a little faster while we still have our current cast around.

Emperor's New Groove would've been a fun world. Yzma's unused villain song too has KH light/darkness theme written all over it. But yeah it wouldn't be the same without Eartha and her sassiness.

That actually would be really neat. Everyone could get a unique animation like Charlotte doing that insanely cute giggle or Naveen wanting to dedicate or play a song for Sora and company.

Now that you mention it, I could picture Anton's reaction to your cooking going from sooo disappointed in you to praise lol. If you get all your excellent scores, then Anton has that flashback to his mother's cooking as a neat throwback to the movie.

Failure - "Can you actually have a restaurant below zero stars? Oh looks like that would be yours."
Good - "I must say that you've surprised me. Keep going."
Excellent - "Nothing less than the finest chefs in all of Twilight Town."

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Keith David's doing fine right now in terms of health, so I'm sure that whenever that Princess and the Frog is implemented as a world for the next KH game before KHIV or literally KHIV I'm sure he would reprise his role as Dr. Facilier in a heartbeat.

I don't even want The Emperor's New Groove to appear in KH now that Eartha Kitt won't be playing Yzma. :( Frollo without Tony Jay was similarly disappointing.
Yeah, I feel you it won't be the same without Earth Kitt voicing Yzma if we get an Emperor's New Groove world and to this day I still think that the Hunchback of Notre Dame world should've been used sooner in the KH series like KH or especially KH2 when Tony Jay was still alive.

I also can't envision a Pocahontas world without David Ogden Stiers as Ratcliffe due to his passing 2 years ago and I'm very certain that the ONLY actors from the film that will return to reprise their roles are Irene Bedard (Pocahontas), Linda Hunt (Grandmother Willow) and perhaps the actors who voiced Meeko, Flit and Percy (John Kassir, Danny Mann, Frank Welker) with the rest of the characters (John Smith, Nakoma, etc.) voiced by sound-alikes. Even I can envision the same thing with worlds based on Atlantis and Treasure Planet, especially on the latter world where I expect it will be like the Hunchback world back in DDD where it will just be sound-alike actors for the characters in place of the original actors from the film with 1-2 of the actors from the film reprising their roles.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Well, we don't know for certain TP&TF will be in the next KH game or even the next two KH games. Since Disney killed off hand-drawn animation, they may want the KH series to advertise their new 3D films first and foremost. :(

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Well, we don't know for certain TP&TF will be in the next KH game or even the next two KH games. Since Disney killed off hand-drawn animation, they may want the KH series to advertise their new 3D films first and foremost. :(
Never say never, I do expect Princess and the Frog to show up in the next KH game or KHIV as a world along with Wreck-It Ralph. Plus, It's likely that the Disney worlds that will be in the next game will be reminiscent to the ones we got in Dream Drop Distance where it focuses on some of the lesser known and slightly recent Disney films, so Princess and the Frog, along with Treasure Planet, Atlantis could see the light of day.

Last edited:

disney233

Awards
Never say never, I do expect Princess and the Frog to show up in the next KH game or KHIV as a world along with Wreck-It Ralph. Plus, I do expect the Disney worlds that will be in the next game will be reminiscent to the ones we got in Dream Drop Distance where it focuses on some of the lesser known and slightly recent Disney films.
I'm....not too sure about all of that at all, given Disney's more involved with the series now. I'd honestly agree with Tartarus. Odds are, the next set'll probably be 3d advertisement. After Corona and...especially Arendelle I wouldn't be surprised if the outcome would be as Tartarus says. Lesser-known films would be nice and all, but if a Jungle Book world STILL hasn't appeared in the game yet, then...idk it's kinda hard to see it appear again. Plus, unless Ralph Breaks the Internet makes an appearance or Union X is remade in unreal, Ralph's world is in...a weird place.

SweetYetSalty

Awards

Louis or Ray will be the ones spouting "This might be a good spot to find some ingredients ya'll"
I don't think that is the case. Hercules and Pooh made it into KH3. However they probably will want to advertise the 3D stuff foremost as you said, but never give up hope! Princess and the Frog is one of the Disney movies I most want to see in a future KH game.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The 3D films will most certainly always be in each game now, but Disney pushing them so hard in KH3 is more likely because it was the BIG GAME, so might ease up on that now going forward. Hopefully.

Besides, there's only so much, even with Pixar. If they're smart they won't waste them all at once.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Random thought I just had. I would love to see a Incredibles world as the new superhero world for KH4. Since Pixar worlds seem to take place after their movies that means they probably can't/won't use Syndrome...unless he comes back as a Heartless that looks nothing like him. But maybe they can use the Underminer since he got away. I've always loved the Underminer and he could be a awesome boss fight for the Incredibles world. They'd allow us to fight that guy in a KH game surely...right?

ZeVaine

Awards
If I had to choose the next KH game line-up:

Incredibles
(Sora or whomever learning to become a super hero, city landscape, story can be whatever it wants)

Moana
(Windwaker type exploration to find a bunch of islands)

Black Cauldron
(Has pretty much everything you could want in terms of a fantasy type setting)

A Bug's Life
(Plenty of weird Toy Story-esq worlds where you're small... Hopefully you're not bug-like, but you'd probably be, bunch of creepy bug and animal based heartless)

Treasure Planet
(Could even be like Peter Pan, where it's not really a world, but a bunch of weird pirates and such in the ocean between)

Princess and the Frog
(Bayou and swamp-based, etc. Voodoo based heartless and what not, could be fun)

And like one or two classics returning, and 3 non-Disney based worlds.

GrandWebster

View attachment 12031
Where did you got the image from?

I forgot to mention that picture of the Princess and the Frog characters is from Disney's Magic Kingdom.

Honestly, seeing that Princess and the Frog was one of the last big 2D movies Disney has put out, I think it deserves recognition in the Kingdom Hearts, I would say the new Seven Hearts is definitely hinting at that.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Random thought I just had. I would love to see a Incredibles world as the new superhero world for KH4. Since Pixar worlds seem to take place after their movies that means they probably can't/won't use Syndrome...unless he comes back as a Heartless that looks nothing like him. But maybe they can use the Underminer since he got away. I've always loved the Underminer and he could be a awesome boss fight for the Incredibles world. They'd allow us to fight that guy in a KH game surely...right?
It's likely that with the release of Incredible 2, the KH story of Incredibles will take place after the events of the 2nd film with the Supers now being legalized again.

I am grateful that the film wasn't included as a world for KH3, because otherwise it would be complicated on where the story would take place because the ending to the first film was also the opening to Incredibles 2 when the Parr family where fighting the Underminer, plus the 2nd film didn't came out in 2018.

Underminer would be an awesome boss to fight against. I imagine him being an early or a mid-boss during the level, but after the Monster's Inc. world in KH3 in which Randall appears but isn't fought as a boss, I'm skeptical that Pixar's going to be restrictive once again and may pull a "Randall" on the Underminer thus not making him a boss.

It will be interesting to see what they can do with an Incredibles world, cause I could see it be reminiscent to the Toy Story, Monster's Inc. and Big Hero 6 worlds stories where Sora, Donald and Goofy not only become part of the movie's world but also help out and interact with the Incredibles family and the other supers (Frozone, Voyd, etc.) on how to combat the Heartless threat much like how they helped Big Hero 6 team in the first act when combating against the Heartless in the stories first act, then culminate with a Heartless or an original boss summoned by Xigbar and/or the Foretellers. Heck it would be awesome for Sora, Donald and Goofy to get Super suits from Edna Mode.

My biggest hope for the Incredibles world (and I remain skeptical about it) is that it doesn't suffer what Big Hero 6 went in level design and have Nomura and the developers pull a "Baymax" by making Mr. Incredible the Only party member for Sora. Please have the rest of the family be Party members, but more importantly have it switch out to different heroes that SDG can playoff with as party members, which is what the Big Hero 6 world lacked. Just making Baymax the ONLY party member in this world but not allowing the other members of Big Hero 6 like Go Go, Honey Lemon, Fred, and Wasabi particularly the former two felt discriminatory and Baymax (regardless if in Japan the film was called "Baymax") was just chosen out of favoritism by Nomura and the developers. I also would like for this and the Zootopia world to be a giant leap from the San Fransokyo world in KH3 just so we can have more open world exploration instead of the two explorable rooms San Fransokyo had (Hiro's Garage and 1/4 of the San Fransokyo city).

I forgot to mention that picture of the Princess and the Frog characters is from Disney's Magic Kingdom.

Honestly, seeing that Princess and the Frog was one of the last big 2D movies Disney has put out, I think it deserves recognition in the Kingdom Hearts, I would say the new Seven Hearts is definitely hinting at that.
Thank you for asking. That being said I could see Princess and the Frog either for the next KH game that is in development or Kingdom Hearts IV, I'd love to see more Traditional animated films as worlds for the next KH games.

I just hope we get to fight Dr. Facilier as a boss and he doesn't suffer the same fate as Randall and/or CLU.

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
It's likely that with the release of Incredible 2, it's likely that the story will take place after the events of the 2nd film with the Supers now being legalized again.

I am grateful that the film wasn't included as a world for KH3, because otherwise it would be complicated on where the story would take place because the ending to the first film was also the opening to Incredibles 2 when the Parr family where fighting the Underminer, plus the 2nd film didn't came out in 2018.

Underminer would be an awesome boss to fight against. I imagine him being an early or a mid-boss during the level, but after the Monster's Inc. world in KH3 in which Randall appears but isn't fought as a boss, I'm skeptical that Pixar's going to be restrictive once again and may pull a "Randall" on the Underminer thus not making him a boss.

It will be interesting to see what they can do with an Incredibles world, cause I could see it be reminiscent to the Toy Story, Monster's Inc. and Big Hero 6 worlds stories where Sora, Donald and Goofy not only become part of the movie's world but also help out and interact with the Incredibles family and the other supers (Frozone, Voyd, etc.) on how to combat the Heartless threat much like how they helped Big Hero 6 team in the first act when combating against the Heartless in the stories first act, then culminate with a Heartless or an original boss summoned by Xigbar and/or the Foretellers. Heck it would be awesome for Sora, Donald and Goofy to get Super suits from Edna Mode.

My biggest hope for the Incredibles world (and I remain skeptical about it) is that it doesn't suffer what Big Hero 6 went in level design and have Nomura and the developers pull a "Baymax" by making Mr. Incredible the Only party member for Sora. Please have the rest of the family be Party members, but more importantly have it switch out to different heroes that SDG can playoff with, which is what the Big Hero 6 lacked. Just making Baymax the ONLY party member in this world but not allowing the other members of Big Hero 6 like Go Go, Honey Lemon, Fred, and Wasabi particularly the former two felt discriminatory and Baymax (regardless if in Japan the film was called "Baymax") was just chosen out of favoritism by Nomura and the developers. I also would like for this and Zootopia to be a giant leap from the San Fransokyo world just so we can have more open world exploration instead of the two explorable rooms San Fransokyo had (Hiro's Garage and 1/4 of the San Fransokyo city)..
The Big Hero Six world was so forgettable I don't even think having the others there would have made it better. Other then Baymax the only other members from that group I would have enjoyed would have been Fred and Honey Lemon. Hiro is fine how he was used, but the world was so meh for me because I always rush that world whenever I play it.

But if we get a Incredibles world I hope not just one of them is a party member. I want all of them. I'd love to have Violet and Dash as party members with Sora. It would be so cool to have them. And Underminer is a must. Would be cool to see him and Syndrome team up as KH villains but that is asking too much :(

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
The Big Hero Six world was so forgettable I don't even think having the others there would have made it better. Other then Baymax the only other members from that group I would have enjoyed would have been Fred and Honey Lemon. Hiro is fine how he was used, but the world was so meh for me because I always rush that world whenever I play it.
Although I enjoyed the original story for San Fransokyo in KH3, when compared to Toy Box and Monstropolis I felt this was the weakest of the original stories, and don't get me wrong the story wasn't terrible, but compared to the aforementioned two worlds, San Fransokyo was rushed compared to the other Disney worlds in KH3 as it simply it just jumped from one conflict (Big Hero 6 combating against the Heartless) to another conflict (Dark Riku bringing back Dark Baymax) then it was over. I also am going to be honest I feel that Dark Riku should've worked better as the antagonist for Wreck-It Ralph than Big Hero 6 especially his mentioning of "Heart out of Data" which I'm going to be honest I don't even recall the original movie talk about "Data" when compared to the Tron films (original and Legacy) and Wreck-It Ralph which seems to have more mentioning of Data than that film.

At least with Toy Box and Monstropolis they had a single conflict that was happening in their respective worlds (Young Xehanort studying the relationship of how Toys grow Hearts in Toy Box; Randall, the Unversed and Vanitas causing Chaos at Monster's Inc. in Monstropolis)

But if we get a Incredibles world I hope not just one of them is a party member. I want all of them. I'd love to have Violet and Dash as party members with Sora. It would be so cool to have them. And Underminer is a must. Would be cool to see him and Syndrome team up as KH villains but that is asking too much :(
Me too, I'm hoping that once we get an Incredibles world for KHIV, I hope we get everyone (The Parr Family and Frozone) and the ability to switch heroes as a party member instead of just only Mr. Incredible as the party member.

I wouldn't get your hopes up on battling Syndrome giving his demise in the first film so that means the Underminer is the only one left that we can fight as a boss, unless Pixar pulls a "Randall" on him (which I'm skeptical about).

ghostwarmen

Awards
You know...after some serious thought, if Kingdom of Corona was to come back, Square seriously needs to make the world based off the plot for the Tangled series, specifically Season 1 or Season 3. There is so much potential there for story, character development, boss fights, and some fantastic locations! I know it is a long shot since I highly doubt they will do TV shows in a KH game, but man, it would be a huge missed opportunity if they skipped out on this (as well as Princess and the Frog, but that's a horse I've grinded to dust at this point...)

horto12485

Awards
I don't think they're going to do the Television series of Tangled nor do I think we're coming back to Kingdom of Corona, given that the show was developed by Disney Television Animation and not Walt Disney Animation Studios which developed the movie Tangled (regardless if a few of the people from the film are involved in the TV series).

On top of that, I just can't envision coming back to the world and having the visuals of the world switch to the style of the TV series over the original movie, plus the difficulties on creating the characters that were introduced in the show (e.g. Cassandra, Varian, etc..) in the CGI style of the movie. Same can be said for Big Hero 6 (San Franoskyo) I can't envision any new stories to develop along with some of the villains (e.g. Obake, Di, Baron Von Steamer) being introduced since they were made specifically for the show, so I'm going to be blunt but I don't they will utilize elements from the Tangled and Big Hero 6 television series sadly.

Yeah agree with what you say there's no way to bring back both Kingdom of Corona and San Fransokyo since the Elements of both TV Series can't be adapted in the Future of the Kingdom Hearts series i can see both Princess and the Frog and The Incredibles replace both Kingdom of Corona and San Fransokyo.

ghostwarmen

Awards
Ok, after seeing the latest episode of Tangled, I can honestly say, without any shadow of a doubt, this seriously NEEDS to be the plot of Corona if it were to come back. The potential is just through the roof. Hopefully Nomura and the team are somewhat open to the idea of TV show plot lines in the future, cause man this would just work.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Ok, after seeing the latest episode of Tangled, I can honestly say, without any shadow of a doubt, this seriously NEEDS to be the plot of Corona if it were to come back. The potential is just through the roof. Hopefully Nomura and the team are somewhat open to the idea of TV show plot lines in the future, cause man this would just work.
Again no, don't expect Nomura and his team to start using elements from Tangled the Series as the show was developed by Disney Television Animation and not Walt Disney Animation Studios which developed the movie Tangled (regardless if a few of the people from the film are involved in the TV series).

On top of that, I just can't envision coming back to the world and having the visuals of the world switch to the style of the TV series over the original movie, plus the difficulties on creating the characters that were introduced in the show (e.g. Cassandra, Varian, etc..) in the CGI style of the movie which would be very difficult, cause most of the characters introduced in the Television series have never had CG models.

Frankly, I don't think that Kingdom of Corona, Monstropolis and San Fransokyo will ever return for the next KH games including KH4 wjen compares to Toy Box and Arendelle which seem to be the ONLY KH3 Disney worlds returning to KH4.

Last edited:
Back