• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kraze1984

Awards
Some screenshots with modified font. This is pulled out using DisplayCapture feature of QPST. Unfortunately, it only makes screenshots, no direct video.

Attachments

• Main_Menu.png
    Main_Menu.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 23
  • End_game_New_Font.png
    End_game_New_Font.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Seller.png
    Seller.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
This is unbelievable... thank you so much for this effort! If this was actually a known thing, Sora sliding down the rope shouting "Wheeeeeeeeeee!" would've been a meme by now.

A lot of this stuff is interesting, like why "Swashbuckler's Island" over Destiny Islands? Did the people who made the game not actually have full rights over KH?

We must uncover the scene with Goofy's head on fire now.
My guess is that they chose Swashbuckler's Island over Destiny Islands is due to the fact that we're supposed to believe this is one of the "untold unseen" misadventures SDG went on before clashing with Maleficent. Remember, at this time in the series, V-Cast takes place during KH 1 and the Destiny Islands have long since fallen to darkness. That and it would've been tough incorporating pirates of the Caribbean into such rudimentary hardware.

Soldier

Awards
Some screenshots with modified font. This is pulled out using DisplayCapture feature of QPST. Unfortunately, it only makes screenshots, no direct video.
Oh good, generic slightly stereotypical store merchant is in this game? he's my favorite Disney character!

Neo_

Awards
My guess is that they chose Swashbuckler's Island over Destiny Islands is due to the fact that we're supposed to believe this is one of the "untold unseen" misadventures SDG went on before clashing with Maleficent. Remember, at this time in the series, V-Cast takes place during KH 1 and the Destiny Islands have long since fallen to darkness. That and it would've been tough incorporating pirates of the Caribbean into such rudimentary hardware.
True. Pirates released probably while they were developing this, and even at the time Nomura was pretty insistent that this game is not canon.

Eriyu

Awards
Hey everyone, sorry I missed so much happening! I downloaded Brew Mobile Commander and Revskills to try and get at the Maleficent files, but unfortunately real life is taking most of my attention atm. It might be a couple weeks before I can really dive into them, but I wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive. If I can't get them to work, @ Kraze, I'd be happy to work with you and see what we can do!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hey everyone, sorry I missed so much happening! I downloaded Brew Mobile Commander and Revskills to try and get at the Maleficent files, but unfortunately real life is taking most of my attention atm. It might be a couple weeks before I can really dive into them, but I wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive. If I can't get them to work, @ Kraze, I'd be happy to work with you and see what we can do!
That's all right! I will eagerly wait to see what may come!

Soldier

Awards
Is it bad that I honestly want to play this lost KH game with buggy graphics and terrifying sound effects whenever you do anything as opposed to the actual mobile game in development right now?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Is it bad that I honestly want to play this lost KH game with buggy graphics and terrifying sound effects whenever you do anything as opposed to the actual mobile game in development right now?
Nope. I feel the same way.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
You know that your game's bad when a glitchy phone game from early 2000's is more appealing to fans than your recent venture. Some people need to get their priorities straight.
Solution: Redo Dark Road to be like the V-CAST game.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The pseudo-Dearly Beloved menu music is sorta creepy... it's interesting how the menu music is "sorta" like DB, it's interesting how Swashbuckler's Island is "sorta" like Destiny Islands...
Audio copyright laws are always so much screwier than other copyrights. The makers of this game had access to the characters & general visuals of KH1 but not the soundtrack, doesn't add up huh?

Moonie

I would like to recommend you to buy a Zeebo, it is very cheap in Brazil (and the dollar price in Brazil has gone up a lot, 1 $ is equivalent to 5 R $) it would not cost that much to import on sites like Mercado Livre or someone else's ZeeboClub group on Facebook, as a gift you would have a very interesting and extremely rare console in your collection

But Zeebo’s hacker scene wasn’t very well explored, the only unlocking method currently involves opening the console, soldering a JTAG and other complicated processes (I have a Zeebo, but I don’t understand anything about hardware, so I don’t venture into try to unlock it for fear of damaging the console.)

Some people tried to discover a method or exploit through SD Card input and EMAPPLET ( https://www.tripleoxygen.net/wiki/console/zeebo/emapplet ) or revive the update server and the console store to create a kind of FreeShop similar to the Nintendo 3DS, but neither case has gone ahead and it continues with only one unlock method to add the games.

Because of that, I don't know if I recommend you import a Zeebo just to play this Kingdom Hearts, after all, you may not even want to be able to unlock the console to put the game in it.

However, some people on Reddit have been talking about the chance to create an emulator for him in the future.

kraze1984

Awards
I would like to recommend you to buy a Zeebo, it is very cheap in Brazil (and the dollar price in Brazil has gone up a lot, 1 $ is equivalent to 5 R $) it would not cost that much to import on sites like Mercado Livre or someone else's ZeeboClub group on Facebook, as a gift you would have a very interesting and extremely rare console in your collection

If you are in the US, and your only purpose is to play BREW games just buy a Casio G'zone Ravine2 and flash it with unlocked firmware. Just a cable and a Windows 7 system are required. Used ones are dirt cheap now when CDMA was phased out.

Regards

Tdwpguy55

Awards
I can't add anything constructive to the search or even this thread, but I just want to say that I'm rooting for all of you. I just found out that the game exists today and I already want to play it, if only to fulfill my curiosity and vague sense of Kingdom Hearts nostalgia lol

Back