• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory logo found in Dark Road website

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It's not like it would Switch exclusive. It can be multi-platform.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Let’s rewind a bit to Spock mentioning Frozen 2 being considered for the project, a movie in which one of the major ideas is that water has memory... Water is Demyx’s element and he’s the Melodious Nocturne. 👀

Henryp

Awards
If not multiplatform, I much rather want consecutive small games like 0.2 and remind than a Switch exclusive. How lovely would it be to have one a year/twice a year releases of small episodes taking the advantages of everything they built for KH3.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Let’s rewind a bit to Spock mentioning Frozen 2 being considered for the project, a movie in which one of the major ideas is that water has memory... Water is Demyx’s element and he’s the Melodious Nocturne. 👀
Are we returning to the Demyx is MoM theory here?

Henryp

Awards
Talking about "Memory", am I the only one thinking about Marluxia/Lauriam, as well as the rest of the cast of UX? Ventus, Lauriam and Subject X all are confirmed to have some memory problems. Would be cool if this game finally connects the UX plot with the Shibuya plot.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Demyx being MoM(or at least strongly connected to him) is more plausible then other attempts to connect different characters. They do have similar personality traits at least

D

Deleted member 252753

Demyx being MoM(or at least strongly connected to him) is more plausible then other attempts to connect different characters. They do have similar personality traits at least
And he's almost definitely got a secret identity like Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene. Out of interest, are there any other Demyx theories going? I have only heard the MoM and some unknown person from Yozora's world as suggestions. (Sorry if this too off-topic).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
What's the origin of Frozen 2 being considered? Where did that rumor come from?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
And he's almost definitely got a secret identity like Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene. Out of interest, are there any other Demyx theories going? I have only heard the MoM and some unknown person from Yozora's world as suggestions. (Sorry if this too off-topic).
Those are the only theories as far as I'm aware of. Between the two I'd lean slightly towards him coming from Shibuya

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
To be clear, I was joking and mainly just wanted to stir up conversation on the Frozen 2 subject to find out where the tidbit of info came from. Lol

I don’t personally think he’s the MoM, but I could see there being a connection between them. I think the idea of him being MoM is funny, but wouldn’t be that great in execution. I’d rather see him come more into focus as a more prominent comic relief character than anything else.

But he is somehow connected to the ancient Keyblade legacy in some way, so we’ll have to go down that road eventually.

SuperNova

Awards
I would prefer to keep Frozen 2 for KH4 if possible, the Frozen world in KH3 really left a sour taste in my mouth and they need every chance they can get to fix it in a bigger title :sick:

Violet Pluto

Awards
...Nah. The reason Frozen was so bad was because it was such a big property. Disney probably thought they could advertise it in KH for Frozen 2. If you want better Frozen in KH it will have to be a part totally unconnected to the movies, like how Nightmare Before Christmas was. Personally I don't want it back as I loathe Frozen, but I feel it's problems were the fault of Disney this time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would prefer to keep Frozen 2 for KH4 if possible, the Frozen world in KH3 really left a sour taste in my mouth and they need every chance they can get to fix it in a bigger title :sick:
It is being kept for KH4.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Not sure if Arendelle in KH4 will be any better than it was in KH3. If Disney is still restricting it I fear for the worst. Anna and Elsa may not even remember SDG, lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
...Nah. The reason Frozen was so bad was because it was such a big property. Disney probably thought they could advertise it in KH for Frozen 2. If you want better Frozen in KH it will have to be a part totally unconnected to the movies, like how Nightmare Before Christmas was. Personally I don't want it back as I loathe Frozen, but I feel it's problems were the fault of Disney this time.

Frozen was selected for KH3 before it even released in theaters. Nomura and the team got an advanced screening of the film and liked it so much they decided to include it in the game. That it became a worldwide phenomenon was merely coincidence.

The reason why it was poorly executed was more because of the weird restraining order Disney placed around it, which was not exclusive to KH and was even in effect in Once Upon a Time. I forget who but another member here explained the situation better and suggested this weird treatment of Frozen may have been because of John Lasseter. If that's true, things may be different now after his departure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back