• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Check out the brand new trailer for KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory, releasing worldwide in 2020 for PS4/XBO/Switch! Featuring over 140 songs and 4 gameplay modes including online functionality, you'll surely not want to miss it!

Visit the official website!

Last edited by a moderator:

Henryp

Awards
So many feeling right now...

Kairi seems so SO interesting right now. I hope this doesn't mean the Kairi storyline will be cut scenes in the rhythm game...

Xagzan

Awards
Wait, so....rhythm game or Kairi plot game? Super mixed messages for me lol

Reactions: Cai

mouflon

Awards
Was expecting nothing, actually kind of excited.

A legit KH rhythm game is so weird and bonkers to me but also... the Kairi stuff and... yeah, I want.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I‘m guessing Kairi‘s game will be short enough to warrant another game bundled with it (the rhythm game). Some kind of thing like 2.8 in which 0.2 was fairly short

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm guessing the Kairi stuff is the prologue to the actual DDD Volume 2. That game will start were Melody of Memory ends

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Super interested in the last section of that trailer. I dislike rhythm games so I’m hoping the Kairi section is teaser for a separate DDD2 game. Can’t wait for a translation to get more context though.

Katsagu

Awards
I am very worried by what I saw in the end. I can't believe they're once again making a game that is completely different to the rest essential to the story.

I mean, it even looks like we will find who MoM is in this game. IN THE RHYTHM GAME!

Like come on, sometimes it's fine to just make a spinoff.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

IT'S APPRENTICE XEHANORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm dying! He's back! AHHHHHHHHHH

---

Okay, I'm recomposed, JHAHJAHJAHJAHJAHJAHJAHJAHJHJAJHAHJHJAHJ

Oh! That latter part of the trailer was unexpected.
Yeah, I'm lost. Is it gonna be a scenario after finishing Memory of Melody?

Also, looks like this is Nomura's own take on Threaterhytm.

Wait, so....rhythm game or Kairi plot game? Super mixed messages for me lol
Maybe both?

I‘m guessing Kairi‘s game will be short enough to warrant another game bundled with it (the rhythm game). Some kind of thing like 2.8 in which 0.2 was fairly short
KINNGDOM HEARTS III.2
Memory of Melody and Birth by Kairi

Xagzan

Awards
I'm guessing the Kairi stuff is the prologue to the actual DDD Volume 2. That game will start were Melody of Memory ends

Would be great but in that case they basically showed us some of the ending haha.

All I know is it'd be really weird, if this is her game, if Kairi isn't playable in the Kairi-centric game. Cause we saw no gameplay in her half of the trailer after all.

So confused right now.

Henryp

Awards

My thoughts exactly, the game may just be a double feature... Even the rhythm game looks neat, you can even dodge roll in the battle with xemnas.

Katsagu

Awards
Does it mean something that pixar appears on the trademark?

Henryp

Awards
Things in the rhythm game:

- Possibly online playability (Sora vs. Sora)
- Possibly Co-op (Sora and Riku)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
In a way, I truly hope so... But the title MoM and the platforms comes after the Kairi scenes...
Good point.

Looks cute! I love how they’ve mixed the rhythm with “combat.” It really does seem like the KH take on Theatrhythm. I love it.

I wonder what that Kairi stuff at the end was? Maybe the setup for the game is Kairi going through Sora’s memories.
Melody of Memory could reference both games tho
Melody because of Threathrym
Memory because of Kairi game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back