• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somehow the Master of Masters has a connection to kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
This is just so interesting that It seems like they met before. First Yozora going to be a major character for the next saga, now kairi has a connection to the Master of Masters.

The only thing that's weird is messing with her fate. 🤔 I'm so confused on that. Like did the Master of Masters really planned that much in advance? Hopefully the new cutscenes will answer this in Melody of memories.

Soldier

Awards
PLOT TWIST: Master of Masters is Kairis father/grandfather, and he's just looking to get his daughter back.

AR829038

Awards
This is just so interesting that It seems like they met before. First Yozora going to be a major character for the next saga, now kairi has a connection to the Master of Masters.

The only thing that's weird is messing with her fate. 🤔 I'm so confused on that. Like did the Master of Masters really planned that much in advance? Hopefully the new cutscenes will answer this in Melody of memories.
The man in the robe from the trailer is most likely NOT the Master of Masters. If you watch the trailer with subtitles, the things Kairi says suggests that he is either Master Xehanort or Apprentice Xehanort, or rather an illusion of him.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Kairi could be connected to Master of Masters but remember this. Several characters are associated with that black coat. It's used to hide the identity of characters to keep you guessing, even when you can figure it out who it is based on their size and stance. We cannot assume this is the Master of Masters just based on the coat alone. Anyone could be under there, especially if they are going to remove the hood in front of Kairi.

Katsagu

Awards
Let's not make assumptions from a trailer. We have gone through this coated man mistery so many times we should know better.

Swing

Awards
I have another twist: The Master of Masters is not only Kairi's father/grandfather but also looks like an older version of Sora!

jacklak

Awards
If we are talking about stances too..master xehanort walked with his hands behind his back as well at times. But the master of masters walked with very good posture to where MX walked with more of a hunch. Based off of how the new black cloak looks..I would say it’s MX..especially since it’s the final world. That could be an easy explanation as to why he’s there in the first place.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
If we are talking about stances too..master xehanort walked with his hands behind his back as well at times. But the master of masters walked with very good posture to where MX walked with more of a hunch. Based off of how the new black cloak looks..I would say it’s MX..especially since it’s the final world. That could be an easy explanation as to why he’s there in the first place.
Apprentice Xehanort was also shown doing the same thing in the trailer.

I thought Master Xehanort too because Kairi's lines sounded like they were referring to him (and the hands behind back thing), but I'm leaning on it being Apprentice Xehanort now.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think it's Xehanort and NOT MoM. The "messing with her fate" comment, I believe, relates back to the KH3 intro. On the chessboard, every time that Sora/Kairi get together - Xehanort separates them. I always theorized that there was some reason he kept them apart, and I'm hoping that this game elaborates on it further.

jacklak

Awards
I do love the theory I’ve seen that it is the master of masters and he gets Kairis and rikus help to get to shibuya...but it makes much more sense from what the trailer showed that is some form of Xehanort.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I mean, I'm all for Kairi being the first of any of the main characters to actually speak with the MoM. That could really set the tone for the rest of Phase 2.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I agree with the others that think it's a version of Xehanort. Her wording fits too well to how she must feel towards him.

That is unless this game reveals that more than Xehanort, the Master of Master had a hand in derailing her destiny. Which considering Radiant Garden's absence in CHI is possible.
Still from all the stuff we've seen so far it seems to be the safest bet that it's either Master or Apprentice Xehanort.

Regardless I'd be surprised if the Master of Masters doesn't show up in some form in a game sharing his abbreviation.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I mean, this is a Kingdom Hearts game - a series known for red herrings on red herrings. For all we know, that might not even be Xehanort either.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I mean, this is a Kingdom Hearts game - a series known for red herrings on red herrings. For all we know, that might not even be Xehanort either.
^ Best to always presume a trailer is leading us on. Could be Xehanort, or Apprentice Xehanort, or MoM, or even Chicken Little. We may not even see who's under the hood. I'm leaning on it being Apprenticenort, but I've learned over the years that this scene could be something else or nothing at all.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
^ Best to always presume a trailer is leading us on. Could be Xehanort, or Apprentice Xehanort, or MoM, or even Chicken Little. We may not even see who's under the hood. I'm leaning on it being Apprenticenort, but I've learned over the years that this scene could be something else or nothing at all.
This almost ReMind's me of the KH3 trailer era. Every hooded figure had a argument over who it could be. Even though body structures can give you a clue who it is. I still remember when folks thought hooded Vexen was Axel or Zexion. Because Zexion was always that tall lol. Those black coats do their job well in trailers.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

Exactly. I think it's Apprentice Xehanort myself, just going off what Kairi is saying and what we see in the trailer BUT we don't even truly know what exactly is in Kairi's memories. If this is supposed to be leading into the next phase of Kingdom Hearts, then I don't think it's as cut-and-dry as we think it is. Cause it begs the question, if it's Xehanort, why does Kairi's memories fit into his "final plan"? And why is this coming to play now, after he's dead and gone? Especially when Nomura said that this was the end of the Dark Seeker saga? Dark Road is one thing, but that's getting the UX treatment, so that's different.

It makes you wonder.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
This almost ReMind's me of the KH3 trailer era. Every hooded figure had a argument over who it could be. Even though body structures can give you a clue who it is. I still remember when folks thought hooded Vexen was Axel or Zexion. Because Zexion was always that tall lol. Those black coats do their job well in trailers.
I always wonder how much those people actually pay attention when they don't have even Axel's silhouette memorized. XD

Exactly. I think it's Apprentice Xehanort myself, just going off what Kairi is saying and what we see in the trailer BUT we don't even truly know what exactly is in Kairi's memories. If this is supposed to be leading into the next phase of Kingdom Hearts, then I don't think it's as cut-and-dry as we think it is. Cause it begs the question, if it's Xehanort, why does Kairi's memories fit into his "final plan"? And why is this coming to play now, after he's dead and gone? Especially when Nomura said that this was the end of the Dark Seeker saga? Dark Road is one thing, but that's getting the UX treatment, so that's different.

It makes you wonder.
I think the idea is that Kairi's memories isn't part of the "final plan", but she saw or heard something that reveals Xehanort/Apprentice Xehanort had something else they were trying to achieve back then. Which'll inevitably tie into the next phase of the story.

Last edited:

PStuder12321

wait where are you getting this information from?

PStuder12321

They're all assumptions.

oh ok. I mean yeah MoM def after Kairi for some reason. and I do believe somewhere there was a theory going on about MoM trying to keep Kairi and Sora apart cause of the power they hold when they are together which is why the seperation them has been so horrifically abused. So who knows I think the theory is onto something.

Back