• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why are people convinced LeaIsa is a thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hedginka

Awards

I've seen 4 of those 5 images long before this post. What does that say about me?

They are technically my crack ships mostly based on curiosity, but if it wasn't for Naminè in KHII, I really do think Roxas/Olette was pretty feasible imo (the manga felt the same shhsdgdddf). Anyway, thanks for the rec. I know it's the crackiest of cracks considering Roxas will basically cuck Sora, but hey. Life's rough, gotta roll with the punches.

I don't think it's good to punish someone who just so happened to have fallen in love with Riku Replica somewhere down the line that no one ever saw coming. Nomura is just making sure his boy gets them credit.

I can kinda see Roxas/Olette, but I always felt she and Hayner had the whole 'married couple bickering' dynamic down to an art form. And hey, Sora's cucked Kairi with Riku for the past couple of ingame years, so it's only fair.

I have a problem with Tetsuya falling for Repliku, but I have an even bigger problem with him romanticising Repliku's brainwashing. That shit's creepy.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I can kinda see Roxas/Olette, but I always felt she and Hayner had the whole 'married couple bickering' dynamic down to an art form. And hey, Sora's cucked Kairi with Riku for the past couple of ingame years, so it's only fair.

I know it's more likely Hayner/Olette (R.I.P. Pence), though I doubt they'll do anything like that for those three. But Roxas/Olette had potential when I played the tutorial. The manga slightly added more subtext to the subtext.

d31q2u2-30fb57c8-3541-476c-9a66-dbda04730ddc.png

I have a problem with Tetsuya falling for Repliku, but I have an even bigger problem with him romanticising Repliku's brainwashing. That shit's creepy.

Yeah, I don't know why Nomura thought that should have had some sweet ending. It's problematic. It also rendered Naminè to serve as nothing but a prop for Riku Replica's closure when the closure should have been on her and her connections instead, what with her role in the series. And Nomura epically failed in the message anyway by inserting Riku into it.

Back