• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aging in KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Good catch. Honestly sometimes ReMind is confusing with it's writing choices.

In base KH3 Xigbar doesn't know who the 13th vessel will be in the Twilight Town cutscene. In ReMind he learns who it is after the events of DDD and before KH3 officially starts.

In base KH3 Vanitas want's to reunite with Ventus to be whole. In ReMind he doesn't want to go back to his home in Ventus.

In base KH3 Xehanort is painted as someone with misguided views. In ReMind he's back to just being a villain.

In base KH3 Xemnas has enough knowledge on Xion to know she knew Axel. In ReMind he admits to knowing nothing about her.

In base KH3 it was stated Kairi and Axel are rookie level Keyblade wielders in the journal. In ReMind Kairi is strong enough to break Xemnas's guard where other more powerful characters fail without a explanation.

These are just a few of the things I picked up on with ReMind. They don't ruin ReMind for me, but hopefully in the future they'll be a bit more consistent with their cutscenes so nitpickers like me won't find this many, lol.

As far as aging goes, I still don't know how Terra and Ventus retained their age. Ven should be a corpse and Terra should at least be Apprentice Xehanort age. I prefer his Terra model, but the man did age under a new persona. Just saying.

3fr7ej.jpg

I made peace with accepting the existence of Re:Mind's plot...and now I read this and I'm back to my bitter self.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
From Re Mind, Terra's body was recompleted when Ansem and Xemnas were destroyed, but his heart was lost in shadow, leaving the body as effectively an empty shell which Xehanort fills with past Terranort's heart. And for some reason Terra's recompleted body hasn't aged since BBS. It's really quite simple :p

Yea but I thought what came back after Ansem and Xemnas were destroyed was also Master Xehanort, the old dude. How did HE come back with a body? (Insert crying emoji my phone won't allow me.)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yea but I thought what came back after Ansem and Xemnas were destroyed was also Master Xehanort, the old dude. How did HE come back with a body? (Insert crying emoji my phone won't allow me.)

It is actually both as Ansem SoD and Xemnas are hybrid beings created from multiple hearts.

Master Xehanort's original body containing its soul was abandoned in BBS and "disappeared" aka being stored somewhere in limbo but not lost to darkness thus no Heartless or Nobody was created.
Ansem SoD and Xemnas were originally created from the conglomerate of Terra's heart, body and soul with Xehanort's (main) heart present as well but when those two were destroyed the "natural" (as in natural for the KH verse) recompletion process started which brings back together all parts of a being that belong together hence why Xehanort's (main) heart ended up back in its own body, not the one he stole.
Terra's heart was somehow still lost and/or captured so his body remained empty which Xehanort then snatched and filled with "Terra-Xehanort's" heart from the past to create another vessel.

The crux is that removing a heart from a body doesn't equal to causing death as we in the real world know it. The body may disappear but as long as the soul (in the KH verse the "battery" of life energy the heart uses to control the body, its container) is not removed or damaged beyond repair the body is fine and the being can continue their normal life if the heart is reunited with the other two parts.

LoneFox

Awards
In base KH3 Vanitas want's to reunite with Ventus to be whole. In ReMind he doesn't want to go back to his home in Ventus.
Joining with Ventus is what Xehanort (and yaoi fangirls :ROFLMAO:) wanted him to do. Once he is free from Xehanort's control, he does his own thing. Or MoM's thing, since I believe he is really MoM's creation.

Back