• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Oh sweet Lord, my prayers have been answered. I'm hoping for some new content, controls, and some adventuring with friends online. Pick your tribe, and go out to save your villages and later on the world from the poison mists and the monsters. Really wonder what they'll do to update it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoa97CdeG_w

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I sent this to my high school friend the moment I saw it this morning. We've been talking about how much sense CC would make sense back with the Wii U so getting it on the Switch is fantastic. It's about time tbh.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I'm just glad I could play multiplayer without a bunch of gameboy advance chords lol. My friends and I tried to play a few years ago, and we even bought some chords at a second hand place, but it was a hassle and they didn't even work well half the time lol.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Ugh, I've been wanting to play this for so long! Very excited for this. I'd been debating whether or not to buy a GameCube and a copy since they're relatively cheap these days. I would hope this version allows for cross-platform multiplayer.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Edit: In Japan, no news on other regions.

Comes out August 27th of this year:

By the way, that's Donna Burke (The Best is Yet To Come-MGS4; Heavens Divide-MGSPeace Walker; Sins of the Father-MGSV). She apparently has also done work for FINAL FANTASY.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Nearly 2 years from announcement. This better be 1 hell of a remaster.

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com
This is one of those times I'm just glad we're getting it at all. Short of the main entries, we rarely see a spinoff jump from one platform to the next. This is one I've been wanting to play for ages since I never had a Gamecube. It recycled a lot of design elements from (having the same art director as) FFIX. ♡

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Excited for the online multiplayer, it'd be fun to play with friends.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I feel like Square Enix have handled this release very poorly. Co-op is limited to online, dungeons only and is region locked on top of that. Add to that the lack of a physical copy with English support, and no dual audio either. Yet they're charging a premium for it. Meanwhile Capcom keeps churning out ports and remasters at a low price without any notable issues.

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Reviews be damned, I'm.. enjoying this so far. It's my first romp in FFCC, and the scathing media had me anxious. It may be a break from all the BANG!ZOOM!WOW, but a cutesy, relaxed dungeon crawler with good music is perhaps just what the doc prescribed? It's my speed so far anyways. And I've only been able to play it via Remote Play so far, so the graphics card isn't doing it the justice I'm looking forward too once I return home.

If anyone wants to languidly save the world, feel free to add me. My invite code is : 0639 8388 0753.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Reviews be damned, I'm.. enjoying this so far. It's my first romp in FFCC, and the scathing media had me anxious. It may be a break from all the BANG!ZOOM!WOW, but a cutesy, relaxed dungeon crawler with good music is perhaps just what the doc prescribed? It's my speed so far anyways. And I've only been able to play it via Remote Play so far, so the graphics card isn't doing it the justice I'm looking forward too once I return home.

If anyone wants to languidly save the world, feel free to add me. My invite code is : 0639 8388 0753.
Yes, this game was my first introduction to the Crystal Chronicles sub franchise, but I am yet to try the other games.

Back