• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Mini Acrylic Stand Collection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

SQUARE ENIX e-STORE lists a Mini Acrylic Stand Collection for KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory for 8,580 yen. It is expected to release November 11, 2020. Each box is randomized and can result in 13 possible variants; one of the variants is a surprise.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With You, and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Source: Square Enix e-STORE

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Those are legit cute. Kairi has to be the surprise, right? Surprised to see no Mickey either, but maybe they couldn't afford the mouse's outrageous price demands and replaced him with a Heartless that cost nothing at all. Seriously like these.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Can we all agree the surprise has to be Kairi?
I thought it would be Mickey, since the picture shows the people in your teams and you can have him come along with you, but Kairi would be great.

D

Deleted member 252753

It would be cool if these designs get used for something in the games, even if it's just in a minigame. Like, these would make good pieces in a Command Board game from BBS or something.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
It would be cool if these designs get used for something in the games, even if it's just in a minigame. Like, these would make good pieces in a Command Board game from BBS or something.
The game used them in a section of the Nintendo trailer, I believe. They could use them for loading screens when about to battle in which song they will be battling in.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
These are pretty neat, I am curious about the surprise one. From where I'm standing it's weird to hide Kairi's, if it's her and it's tone deaf, if it's not her. This is Square Enix so it's kinda 50/50 on where it'll go.
Regardless I find the choice to include a Dreameater and a Heartless instead of Mickey and Kairi so odd.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Since that dream eater actually will be a playable character - what if the Shadow is, too? And there's a rhythm level where you play as Sora in Heartless form in HB? That would be pretty funny

And the only song you can play as the Shadow Heartless is the -Sora's Sacrifice- track.

Foxycian

Awards
The surprise could be
1. Kairi
2. Kh2 Sora
3. Mickey Mouse
4. Master Xehanort (or young xehanort)

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I wonder, is the surprise related to the plot of MoM in general? It has to be, right? Otherwise why be so secretive?

Soldier

Awards
Those are legit cute. Kairi has to be the surprise, right? Surprised to see no Mickey either, but maybe they couldn't afford the mouse's outrageous price demands and replaced him with a Heartless that cost nothing at all. Seriously like these.
Well if they wanted to add a Disney character, they could've just thrown a curveball and use Clarabelle. I have a feeling she costs less Moo-lah than the main mouse.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Oh I know aha, I'm just stubbornly holding on to the hope that one day Nomura will remember she exists
Seeing he has included her in the cover art for the last two games I say he does remember she exists, just forgets to actually use her and give her screen time.

That said it'd be nice for her to get included in the merchandise.

Back