• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes for kh4 or next kh game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
I hope the next kh game is about kairi and riku looking for sora in shibuya, and play as them in that world. i hope kairi could maybe use kingdom key or oathkeeper too. or maybe verum rex or a remake of kingdom hearts union cross. i doubt its kh4, its too soon, i mean i would be happy its kh4 but idk.

okhi12

Awards
Probably it won't be KH4 because Nomura said there would be other game(s) before it and I don't think he was only referring to Melody of Memory. Given what we know about the whereabouts of main characters I'm expecting the Kairi and Riku game (DDD 2 or whatever), but I would love a game with the wayfinder trio in the Realm of Darkness. I wouldn't mind a game with the Twilight Town gang, either.
I don't think Nomura would make a game with Mickey, Donald and Goofy revisiting the Disney worlds Sora's been to... and if he does I'm sure it would be another gacha game for smartphone, so I'm not interested at all.
As long as it's a console title, I'd be happy no matter who the protagonists are.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Probably it won't be KH4 because Nomura said there would be other game(s) before it and I don't think he was only referring to Melody of Memory. Given what we know about the whereabouts of main characters I'm expecting the Kairi and Riku game (DDD 2 or whatever), but I would love a game with the wayfinder trio in the Realm of Darkness. I wouldn't mind a game with the Twilight Town gang, either.
I don't think Nomura would make a game with Mickey, Donald and Goofy revisiting the Disney worlds Sora's been to... and if he does I'm sure it would be another gacha game for smartphone, so I'm not interested at all.
As long as it's a console title, I'd be happy no matter who the protagonists are.
i would love a game were the bbs trio go to the realm of darkness and the sea sealt gang find subject x. but i hope after kh mom all the next games are just action jrpgs and we can move around in worlds like past games did. i do hope the ddd2 we can switch between kairi and riku and maybe play as yozora and maybe sora .

okhi12

Awards
i would love a game were the bbs trio go to the realm of darkness and the sea sealt gang find subject x. but i hope after kh mom all the next games are just action jrpgs and we can move around in worlds like past games did. i do hope the ddd2 we can switch between kairi and riku and maybe play as yozora and maybe sora .
I'd like to switch them too. I don't want Riku and Kairi to follow different paths like the playable characters in BBS or DDD did. It would be great if they travel together and it's possible to switch between them in battle anytime we want, so the other character becomes an AI controlled party member. Kairi would be more prominent as a magic user with light powers while Riku is more the physical warrior with dark abilities, (similar to Aqua and Terra) so it would be very strategical if they can be swapped.
Besides, it would be the perfect chance to show their friendship on screen because we haven't seen them interacting much.
I absolutely want to play as Yozora as well, either in that game or his own Verum Rex game as the main character. I'm sure it will happen, no way Nomura will miss the chance. I'm not sure he would team up with Riku and Kairi as a third party member because he kinda looks the lone wolf type (although his friends are with him in the Toy Box commercial) but it could be interesting if he did.
I like Yozora's moves and abilities in his boss fight, it sure looks like it would be fun to play as him.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I hope Riku gets more focus than he did in 3... I hope the fan theories that we might get a 3D sequel with him using Dream Eaters again come true. I know others would like Kairi to search with Riku, but I'll be honest that I'd prefer the game to be Sora wherever he is trying to find a way out and the other half is Riku trying to find / reach him.

Henryp

Awards
Assuming KH4 won't be the next title, my wishes are either:

- A DDD type game with Kairi And Riku together in a single adventure to bring back Sora. Would feel amazing if the last world has Sora as a temporal party member.

- If they continue to use RXA and/or TVA in the future, a would like to see a compilation of small individual chapters ala 0.2/remind each one with its own playable character, intertwined and connected Ina narrative.

For KH4, is still too far away. I just hope we get again SDG, that's what works best.

Somnus cealum

Awards
I'd like to switch them too. I don't want Riku and Kairi to follow different paths like the playable characters in BBS or DDD did. It would be great if they travel together and it's possible to switch between them in battle anytime we want, so the other character becomes an AI controlled party member. Kairi would be more prominent as a magic user with light powers while Riku is more the physical warrior with dark abilities, (similar to Aqua and Terra) so it would be very strategical if they can be swapped.
Besides, it would be the perfect chance to show their friendship on screen because we haven't seen them interacting much.
I absolutely want to play as Yozora as well, either in that game or his own Verum Rex game as the main character. I'm sure it will happen, no way Nomura will miss the chance. I'm not sure he would team up with Riku and Kairi as a third party member because he kinda looks the lone wolf type (although his friends are with him in the Toy Box commercial) but it could be interesting if he did.
I like Yozora's moves and abilities in his boss fight, it sure looks like it would be fun to play as him.
yes that would be amazing

Assuming KH4 won't be the next title, my wishes are either:

- A DDD type game with Kairi And Riku together in a single adventure to bring back Sora. Would feel amazing if the last world has Sora as a temporal party member.

- If they continue to use RXA and/or TVA in the future, a would like to see a compilation of small individual chapters ala 0.2/remind each one with its own playable character, intertwined and connected Ina narrative.

For KH4, is still too far away. I just hope we get again SDG, that's what works best.
i agree 100%

I hope Riku gets more focus than he did in 3... I hope the fan theories that we might get a 3D sequel with him using Dream Eaters again come true. I know others would like Kairi to search with Riku, but I'll be honest that I'd prefer the game to be Sora wherever he is trying to find a way out and the other half is Riku trying to find / reach him.
im not that really into theories tbh. i just hope that kairi and riku is playable

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Hmm, who knows what KH4 has in store for us. But future events I want to see are as followed.

-Kairi focus game. I want Kairi in the spotlight she so rightfully deserves. By this new saga she should be a well rounded character able to stand side by side with Sora and Riku. I need a game with her, add Riku and it's good.

-Guardians of Light stories. That means RAX, ATV, Namine, Isa and whoever else. Since these characters have been dead or mia, and Sora's gone right now, this is the perfect time to explore their characters in a post Xehanort world to see how they all adjust to being alive again. I'm disappointed they did a time skip, because now everyone should be well adjusted to normal life. But they had such potential stories. Aqua's PTSD. Terra finally free of Xehanort. Does he feel responsible about the actions of Xehanort through his body? How does Roxas feel to finally be his own person? What are Xion's thoughts of herself post KH3? Does she have any trauma from actually experiencing death? What's their relationship with Isa? Where do they all live? And of course Ventus and all his lost memories. So many good stories could be told in this new KH era.

-Maleficent and Pete. I feel Maleficent is going to be a bigger player then we think she is. I'm hoping she's more involved with future games stories besides sequel baiting. I've always loved Maleficent regardless of her shrinking role in the series. But now I feel she'll be a big player.

-Foretellers focus. Or as I like to call them, the Zoo-Keys. I can't wait to see what they'll do in the present time. How will they be presented as? Will they pretend to be good? Actually be good then go bad? And I really wanna see them fight the Guardians of Light. How can you not want a Terra vs Aced Keyblade fight? Two physically strong alpha male Keyblade warriors battling one another? Or how about Invi vs Aqua or Riku? Gula vs Roxas? Ava vs Kairi or Xion? The dream matches are endless.

-Sora search and Yozora. I'm hyped to see where this goes. Especially if Luxord is involved. Sora obviously will come back at some point, but I hope they make a good story from the search for him. Potential is high with this one.

These are just things on the top of my head. I'll add more when I think of more. But these are what I wanna see most in future KH games, besides amazing gameplay. Maybe I'll add worlds next, lol.

DestinyIslander

Awards
I just hope the game isn’t as concerned with focusing on EVERY single character like KH3 did.

It made sense for that game since it was the final war and everything, but for the next game I hope the focus is ultimately back to Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Mickey, Kairi and Roxas just like how it was back in the good old days of KH1 and KH2.

Grey Skies

Awards
I hope they don't spread the series out on too many platforms. In all likelihood the entire series (minus playable versions of Days, Re:Coded, and Chi, along with the only decent-playing version of CoM) will be playable on a PS5 or maybe even just a PS4. Actually once PS5 inevitably gets hacked, you may be able to play these on emulators on PS5.

I hope there will be less emphasis on trios and Sora, and that they won't shy away from smaller stories, smaller budgets, and gameplay mechanics beyond an action RPG. It's blasphemous, but I want more games like CoM, Days, Coded, and Chi that subvert player expectations in gameplay, story, and/or visual/audio fanciness to deliver a strange and unique game.

I also hope for the series to be released on PC. I think it's possible, and I look forward to this possibility.

welken

Awards
I'm open to whatever they're doing with the Sora and Riku in Tokyo game. I'm keeping my expectations down, but at least Riku will be playable. But what I'd like to see in the series beyond that, in KH4 or whatever....

I'd like it if keyblade transformations functioned less like form change/link styles and more like trick weapons in Bloodborne, where you can switch into em on the fly, and switching back and forth from key to whatever mid-combo is it's own attack. Of course, they'd be more comparable in size and execution to the regular keyblade than the gigantic KH3 tranformations.
It would be neat if there was a little Zelda-style puzzling (like magic in KH1), where using certain transformed keyblades would open certain paths or destroy certain bosses.

I'd prefer form changes, links, attraction flow, free run, flowmotion, and air step essentially scrapped, with shotlock relegated to a particular summon or limit (minus the lock-on beeps), because it's pretty at least. I don't ever want to see the command deck again, but more customizability with combos would be cool. I'd like drives and summons back and expanded. Or something new, if they have a better idea. I feel MP Charge has run its course. I liked keyblade attacks charging magic in KH1.
I think the way Sora or whoever moves around the field should feel smoother, and more tactile. Sora should be able to run on and bounce off of walls anywhere, but it should feel like the player is doing the platforming, no follow-the-sparkles.
I'd like more platforming that rewards exploration, and I'd like treasure to feel more rewarding again, i.e. hidden spells, summons and keychains. Outfits would be cool too. At the very least, accessories like bangles and earrings should appear visually on Sora's person.

I'd like the transition from gummi ship to world to be more seamless, and visually represented. I like the idea of a more nautical theme, with a sea of stars you steer a great gummi galleon over, with each world like bizarre islands on the horizon. I would love a full-on pirate KH, with a crew you gather up over different worlds.

I want Disney and Square villains to be a part of the story. There should be some kind of creepy trickster character, if not Kefka. I want Wonderland and Halloween Town back, and I want several fullsize original worlds. There should be a colosseum with FF characters, doesn't have to be Olympus. More RPG elements of choice, like Who do I take to the ball? and even multiple endings would be cool. I'd like Sora to get a reliable mentor figure, and maybe a pet.

Somnus cealum

Awards
I'm open to whatever they're doing with the Sora and Riku in Tokyo game. I'm keeping my expectations down, but at least Riku will be playable. But what I'd like to see in the series beyond that, in KH4 or whatever....

I'd like it if keyblade transformations functioned less like form change/link styles and more like trick weapons in Bloodborne, where you can switch into em on the fly, and switching back and forth from key to whatever mid-combo is it's own attack. Of course, they'd be more comparable in size and execution to the regular keyblade than the gigantic KH3 tranformations.
It would be neat if there was a little Zelda-style puzzling (like magic in KH1), where using certain transformed keyblades would open certain paths or destroy certain bosses.

I'd prefer form changes, links, attraction flow, free run, flowmotion, and air step essentially scrapped, with shotlock relegated to a particular summon or limit (minus the lock-on beeps), because it's pretty at least. I don't ever want to see the command deck again, but more customizability with combos would be cool. I'd like drives and summons back and expanded. Or something new, if they have a better idea. I feel MP Charge has run its course. I liked keyblade attacks charging magic in KH1.
I think the way Sora or whoever moves around the field should feel smoother, and more tactile. Sora should be able to run on and bounce off of walls anywhere, but it should feel like the player is doing the platforming, no follow-the-sparkles.
I'd like more platforming that rewards exploration, and I'd like treasure to feel more rewarding again, i.e. hidden spells, summons and keychains. Outfits would be cool too. At the very least, accessories like bangles and earrings should appear visually on Sora's person.

I'd like the transition from gummi ship to world to be more seamless, and visually represented. I like the idea of a more nautical theme, with a sea of stars you steer a great gummi galleon over, with each world like bizarre islands on the horizon. I would love a full-on pirate KH, with a crew you gather up over different worlds.

I want Disney and Square villains to be a part of the story. There should be some kind of creepy trickster character, if not Kefka. I want Wonderland and Halloween Town back, and I want several fullsize original worlds. There should be a colosseum with FF characters, doesn't have to be Olympus. More RPG elements of choice, like Who do I take to the ball? and even multiple endings would be cool. I'd like Sora to get a reliable mentor figure, and maybe a pet.
i also think kairi will be playable too

Somnus cealum

Awards
I hope they don't spread the series out on too many platforms. In all likelihood the entire series (minus playable versions of Days, Re:Coded, and Chi, along with the only decent-playing version of CoM) will be playable on a PS5 or maybe even just a PS4. Actually once PS5 inevitably gets hacked, you may be able to play these on emulators on PS5.

I hope there will be less emphasis on trios and Sora, and that they won't shy away from smaller stories, smaller budgets, and gameplay mechanics beyond an action RPG. It's blasphemous, but I want more games like CoM, Days, Coded, and Chi that subvert player expectations in gameplay, story, and/or visual/audio fanciness to deliver a strange and unique game.

I also hope for the series to be released on PC. I think it's possible, and I look forward to this possibility.
i think they will release all kh games on ps5 or for backward compatibility

Somnus cealum

Awards

i just hope the gameplay is kinda different like every kh game is different in how they play

dafudge1

Awards
i hope they add disney channel / disney XD characters such as the owl house,star,and miraculous to kh4.

horto12485

Awards
  1. Better Gameplay
  2. Better Worlds to Visit
  3. Maybe some Guest Characters in Disney/Original Worlds like (Marvel: Avengers, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, X-Men and Guardians of the Galaxy) (Disney TV Animation: Goliath, Darkwing Duck, Kim Possible, Dipper and Mabel Pines, Wander and Sylvia, Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz, Luz and Friends (From the Owl House), Anne Boonchuy and Friends) maybe Max Goof and His Friends (PJ, Bobby and Roxanne (His Girlfriend).
  4. Better Storylines

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
For Dissidia Kingdom Hearts to finally happen. If a God damned mobile game is allowed to have Disney characters fight it out, so can Dissidia.

dafudge1

Awards
  1. Better Gameplay
  2. Better Worlds to Visit
  3. Maybe some Guest Characters in Disney/Original Worlds like (Marvel: Avengers, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, X-Men and Guardians of the Galaxy) (Disney TV Animation: Goliath, Darkwing Duck, Kim Possible, Dipper and Mabel Pines, Wander and Sylvia, Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz, Luz and Friends (From the Owl House), Anne Boonchuy and Friends) maybe Max Goof and His Friends (PJ, Bobby and Roxanne (His Girlfriend).
  4. Better Storylines
thanks for the reference to me bruh. after all, i did mention disney XD characters

Back