• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I always thought it was the japanese lipsync. 😆

I have one. On chain of memories, when you start a new game, the logo starts rotating. Except it goes back to its ps2 position therefore starting the animation from the middle of the screen.

Part of it is, but when I was playing it the other day the game literally stuttered and there was at least a 2 second delay on everything. They didn't bother to optimize Atlantica when they did everything else. It only happens on the PS4 version and not my PS3 copy lol

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
I got another nitpick so why even bother add the gullwings in the story even though they have 0 relevancy and at this point they may as well kill off Pete and Maleficent since both have 0 relevancy in the story at this point but just stand there and just watch. Plus they went way too fucking far with the Disney stuff in Kingdom Hearts 3 like damn.

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
Part of it is, but when I was playing it the other day the game literally stuttered and there was at least a 2 second delay on everything. They didn't bother to optimize Atlantica when they did everything else. It only happens on the PS4 version and not my PS3 copy lol

In all versions of kh2 if you die trying to fight one of the bossess in Halloweentown it crashes the game.

Cumguardian69

Awards
I'm replaying KH3 ReMIND via remote play (this feature is FANTASTIC btw), and one tiny nitpick I have is the lack of consistency with the Terranort character. He's initially supposed to be Master Xehanort taking the Terra body, but being "at war" with the Terra. But, in REMIND, MX has the Terra trabbed as the guardian. Why then, is he depicted as some kinda sadistic monster when the OG MX is a cool level headed fella? What's up.

MX in KH3 is depicted as a n old dude who is simply trying to see the end before his body gives up, no matter the cost. ReMIND says Terranort is the perfect MX form essentially. Why is Terranort super evil, going so far as to deliver KILL MOVES to Sora (see where LW was struck)?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Been awhile since I had a nitpick. It's another KH2 one, and goes hand and hand with one of my new favorite quotes with Xaldin.

So in the Organization XIII room you have the members talking about Sora and they can't believe he's a Keyblade wielder, saying he's just a boy, pure of heart, straight arrow, blah, blah, blah. Did they all forget they had Roxas who was also just a boy, around Sora's size? They act like they can't believe someone so young is the Keyblade wielder, yet it never comes into question when they had Roxas. They should be use to young wielders by now. So weird.

AegisXIII

Awards
I can continue with another one:
In 1.5, the days movie is using ps2 cutscenes for the fight of roxas/riku. There is a bug in his hand that is floating right here. You can compare with the kh2.5 fix version.

Also the zippers have been retextured and consistency is not respected. This is making me more nervous than it should. The hd cinematics need some polishing.

temp.png

1600946580980.png

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I've been replaying Days and either I am misunderstanding something or the events early on don't add up. I looked up the timeline and still can't quite make sense of it all.

So to my knowledge the day Roxas falls asleep, Sora's memories changes are really starting up. So who are the Org members that would have fallen in the two days since Sora arrived at Castle Oblivion Vexen is the first to fall and this seems way to early for that to have already happened. Or am I to believe that Sora rushed through the first 10~11 floors in One or Two days and than needed 23 more days for the rest?

Cumguardian69

Awards
^
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Days 25-49): Runs concurrently with Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories.
Sora finishes his portion of CoM before Riku finishes his. Sora likely falls asleep around day 40 or so (this time period is zoomed past in Days)

Grey Skies

Awards
I've been replaying Days and either I am misunderstanding something or the events early on don't add up. I looked up the timeline and still can't quite make sense of it all.

So to my knowledge the day Roxas falls asleep, Sora's memories changes are really starting up. So who are the Org members that would have fallen in the two days since Sora arrived at Castle Oblivion Vexen is the first to fall and this seems way to early for that to have already happened. Or am I to believe that Sora rushed through the first 10~11 floors in One or Two days and than needed 23 more days for the rest?

Just because Roxas slept for weeks and Axel was gone for even longer doesn't mean it took Sora and Riku that long to eliminate all the Org members in CO. That probably only took a few days and then Roxas took his sweet time to recover while Naminé was working on getting Sora to recover.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Just because Roxas slept for weeks and Axel was gone for even longer doesn't mean it took Sora and Riku that long to eliminate all the Org members in CO. That probably only took a few days and then Roxas took his sweet time to recover while Naminé was working on getting Sora to recover.
The Ultimania supports that Sora didn't beat Marluxia until the day before Roxas woke up, this is also why we see Roxas dream of Sora entering the pod before he wakes up. So Roxas basically woke up right away after Naminé put Sora to sleep and started fixing his memories.

According to the Ultimania's timeline Sora enters the Castle on day 24, Roxas hears about someone being terminated on day 26 and falls into a coma until day 50, a day after Sora beat Marluxia.

AegisXIII

Awards
The Ultimania supports that Sora didn't beat Marluxia until the day before Roxas woke up, this is also why we see Roxas dream of Sora entering the pod before he wakes up. So Roxas basically woke up right away after Naminé put Sora to sleep and started fixing his memories.

According to the Ultimania's timeline Sora enters the Castle on day 24, Roxas hears about someone being terminated on day 26 and falls into a coma until day 50, a day after Sora beat Marluxia.
castle oblivion is in the realm in between. so maybe time flows differently. Yeah, that's a cheap explanation. But also, amnesia Sora could really have run during two weeks in the last floors. The higher he went, the crazier his memory got.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Missed opportunity #487: The lack of any scenes with Xion and Riku Replica. KH3 actually had both replicas on a team and didn't do anything with it.
I was so disappointed this didn't happen. She hasn't even had a scene with Vexen yet. What could have been.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Missed opportunity #487: The lack of any scenes with Xion and Riku Replica. KH3 actually had both replicas on a team and didn't do anything with it.
Realistically, what would they talk about? They never met each other prior and they were poised as pawns drawn up in a war. R/R was only in it for the sadism - he clearly likes being a wrench in other peoples gears

AegisXIII

Awards
Why Dream Drop Distance has an HD in the title for the 2.8 collection? Aren't all titles HD? Is it to replace the 3D? But then, why not call it simply Dream Drop Distance and call it a day?

2 quid is good

Awards
Why Dream Drop Distance has an HD in the title for the 2.8 collection? Aren't all titles HD? Is it to replace the 3D? But then, why not call it simply Dream Drop Distance and call it a day?
I'm pretty sure the original title for the PS3 remixes was "Kingdom Hearts HD 1/2.5 ReMix"

Back