• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

side game sequels ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
i was thinking about this and for melody of memory, i think its a sequel title for both chain of memories and coded. the elements like how its not traditional gameplay like chain of memories is and how its not having a lot of progression story like coded was. and i think we might get a bbs2 probably about the wayfinder trio in the realm of darkness. and a days 2, the twilight town gang looking for subject x(guessing its skuld). and ddd2 about kairi and riku finding sora in the dream realm in shibuya. i have a feeling were getting ddd2 first, judging what mom is showing us so far. i think the next game after mom will focus again on kairi and and some about riku. if it was made by the main kh team who makes the main titles then that would be cool.

Foxycian

Awards
if there is a rumored DDD2 then hopefully we get to learn soon who that third person that will accompany Kairi and riku

bbs2 with the Wayfinder Is a must for me, I really want to see them again and playing with all three And we can just pick whoever we want to play with

twilight gang are no longer a trio but a full group soo can’t wait to see what their role in the story.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't really want sequels to all the side games. I'd really only want a 3D-esque sequel looking for Sora. And I'd rather it was a true sequel with Sora and Riku being the playable characters rather than Kairi and Riku, but that's just me. It would make sense to me to play as Sora wherever he is, because we played as him in 3D even though the whole experience had been a delusion orchestrated by Xehanort and Riku had to rescue him in the end.

I'd be here for a Days 2, unbelievably--only because Isa being part of the gang makes me more favorable to the idea. I think I would've enjoyed the abandoned BbS vol. 2 from back when (aside from it making the wait for 3 even longer), that was going to be like an extended version of 0.2 with Aqua in the RoD, but a BbS sequel now? Pass. I would like to play as Aqua again though. I wish the rescue Sora game could be her, Mickey, and Riku going to save him since they are the three masters. Naturally we wouldn't play as Mickey, but he could be offscreen or maybe play as Riku's party member or something.

Somnus cealum

Awards
I don't really want sequels to all the side games. I'd really only want a 3D-esque sequel looking for Sora. And I'd rather it was a true sequel with Sora and Riku being the playable characters rather than Kairi and Riku, but that's just me. It would make sense to me to play as Sora wherever he is, because we played as him in 3D even though the whole experience had been a delusion orchestrated by Xehanort and Riku had to rescue him in the end.

I'd be here for a Days 2, unbelievably--only because Isa being part of the gang makes me more favorable to the idea. I think I would've enjoyed the abandoned BbS vol. 2 from back when (aside from it making the wait for 3 even longer), that was going to be like an extended version of 0.2 with Aqua in the RoD, but a BbS sequel now? Pass. I would like to play as Aqua again though. I wish the rescue Sora game could be her, Mickey, and Riku going to save him since they are the three masters. Naturally we wouldn't play as Mickey, but he could be offscreen or maybe play as Riku's party member or something.
somethings telling me we wont play as sora for a while intel kh4. idk . i believe that kairi should save sora. i do like the theme of the girl saving the boy tbh. i do wished we play as mickey but idk if we will play as him soon. i also wished 0.2 was longer tbh. i think that 0.2 is like a bbs 2 lol.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If we get a Birth by Sleep 2, I want the game to play similar to Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country.

In that game, you control a player and you switch in real time to recover HP and chain combos. Terra, Ventus and Aqua's Power, Speed and Magic makes for the perfect means for a gameplay style like that to be implemented.

AegisXIII

Awards
If we get a Birth by Sleep 2, I want the game to play similar to Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country.

In that game, you control a player and you switch in real time to recover HP and chain combos. Terra, Ventus and Aqua's Power, Speed and Magic makes for the perfect means for a gameplay style like that to be implemented.
I am playing torna the golden country right now. Love it so far. It is true that it fells like teamwork. It would be nice to see any of the kh trio working together with a gameplay that give a great teamwork feeling.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Xenoblade, forever on my list of "maybe 1 of these days".

D

Deleted member 246005

Neku and his gang as Nobodies.
Roxas in a Persona like adventure.
Maleficent temps a young woman(new character) to the darkside.
Aqua has to deal with being a teacher to Max Goof and PJ.
Terra goes on a journey to master his new Void powers.
Xion becomes an assistant to Ansem the Wise. There's some new crisis in the Data realm that she gets involved in.
Isa opens a detective agency and struggles to deal with normal life and the impact of his numerous sins.

A prequel set during the ten years between BBS and 1. I originally wanted to follow Lea/Isa/Arlene as they are forced to join the Organization and deal with their new lives. As they "break bad" and become villians, their friendship dissolves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back