• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
Isn't that a design choice? I remember the enemy cards are more center right too, though it's been awhile since i played Re:CoM
it was not the case on ps2 with square screens. It's quite easy to see what happened there. 😆

AegisXIII

Awards
We should make a list of bugs topic an mail it to Square every year. Then, they can decide whether they want to fix or not, but at least they cannot pretend they are not aware of it. 😆
I found so many bugs with my last playthrough, I don't know what happened. Nothing critical though. Just a lack of testing I guess.

Perkilator

Awards
Minnie could’ve totally been a party member for Disney Castle/Timeless River in KH2. She’s clearly got tons of OP Light magic at her disposal.

Perkilator

Awards
I can’t stress enough how following the plot of King of Thieves would be a nice sendoff to Agrabah. There are ways it can be woven into the story:
  • Jasmine learning that her heart has passed down its power
  • The Oracle giving Sora a hint about his fate at the end

disney233

Awards
Minnie would had made a great white mage type character.
Just makke Minnie & Daisy Kairi's party members. Can't stress it enough. An Archer class came to mind with Daisy, but then...I talked about it in a KH Discord...and apparently an interesting choice for Daisy is to be a Blue Mage, too.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
My growing list of MoM nitpicks as I play:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AegisXIII

Awards
My growing list of MoM nitpicks as I play:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Wait, let me add another one:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

& also,

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

astertide

Awards
If it helps, they do interact a little in the Replica Xehanort battle in Re:Mind.

"rOxAs, WaS iT? yOu'Re GoOd!"
"WeLl, YoU'rE nOt ToO bAd YoUrSeLf!"

... THAT'S the dialogue people have been waiting ten years for??

Come on, with all the deal Roxas made about being his own person and then just... throwing that all away?!

SweetYetSalty

Awards
"rOxAs, WaS iT? yOu'Re GoOd!"
"WeLl, YoU'rE nOt ToO bAd YoUrSeLf!"

... THAT'S the dialogue people have been waiting ten years for??

Come on, with all the deal Roxas made about being his own person and then just... throwing that all away?!
How did Roxas throw away wanting to be his own character? What did people think was going to happen when Roxas met Ventus? Did they think he was going to punch him or something? The only reason Roxas held resentment for Sora is because others were trying to force him back into him. Otherwise Roxas never really cared that much for Sora, because it didn't effect his daily life. As long as Roxas can be himself and go about his daily routine, why would he care if someone looks like him?

pastel.goblin

Awards
How did Roxas throw away wanting to be his own character? What did people think was going to happen when Roxas met Ventus? Did they think he was going to punch him or something? The only reason Roxas held resentment for Sora is because others were trying to force him back into him. Otherwise Roxas never really cared that much for Sora, because it didn't effect his daily life. As long as Roxas can be himself and go about his daily routine, why would he care if someone looks like him?
I was kinda expecting him to have a mini existential crisis aha. I know it's Kingdom Hearts, but randomly meeting a person who's literally your twin in appearance, especially after your whole deal is being your own person, should warrant more than a "Huh?" in response.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I was kinda expecting him to have a mini existential crisis aha. I know it's Kingdom Hearts, but randomly meeting a person who's literally your twin in appearance, especially after your whole deal is being your own person, should warrant more than a "Huh?" in response.
But wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of Sora telling Roxas he's his own character? By the time we've reached KH3 every clone character should know if they have their own heart they are their own person. If Roxas is okay with Sora, he shouldn't have any problem with Ven either. KH has so many clone characters now that it's a normal thing to see someone else with your face on theirs.

pastel.goblin

Awards
But wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of Sora telling Roxas he's his own character? By the time we've reached KH3 every clone character should know if they have their own heart they are their own person. If Roxas is okay with Sora, he shouldn't have any problem with Ven either. KH has so many clone characters now that it's a normal thing to see someone else with your face on theirs.
Not really? If Roxas isn't going to be benched in future games it'd make a neat little arc for him to deal with. Coming to terms with having his own heart while looking identical to another person sounds more interesting to me than barely acknowledging it at all. And it's not really normal from the characters point of view, Ven and Sora were both shocked by Vanitas' appearance.
Maybe it's just me, I get that characters having the same face is a thing, but honestly everyone looks so similar anyway with hair being the main difference between them that Ven/Roxas are the ones that stand out in terms of being identical.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Not really? If Roxas isn't going to be benched in future games it'd make a neat little arc for him to deal with. Coming to terms with having his own heart while looking identical to another person sounds more interesting to me than barely acknowledging it at all. And it's not really normal from the characters point of view, Ven and Sora were both shocked by Vanitas' appearance.
Maybe it's just me, I get that characters having the same face is a thing, but honestly everyone looks so similar anyway with hair being the main difference between them that Ven/Roxas are the ones that stand out in terms of being identical.
Doesn't that sound similar to coming to terms of being a piece of Sora? Or what they've done with the Replica characters looking like someone else but existing as their own people? I get wanting to see Roxas and Ventus interact, hey I'm down for it too. But wouldn't it be cooler to do something new with them instead of relying on the same original vs clone trope they've done with mostly every clone in KH that wasn't a Xehanort?

Back