• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BassDS

Awards
He clearly stated he didn't consider MoM to be Kairi's game since she hasn't had a 'FULLY' playable game like Riku's half of DDD.

Quit acting like it's the end of the world for her character, because it isn't. From what I've read, MoM is slowly sowing those seeds for her arc,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Not to mention we still have two large spots open on the Phase 2 chart.

Things come in due time to those who wait patiently.

Last edited:

AegisXIII

Awards
I think I should remind you the most important aspect of Kh that took me a while to understand. There is not a single plot arc that fits in one game. Each character plot arc is made for 5 entries or more.

Nukara

Awards
How is it embarassing when most people share his frustrations? Disney stories for kids have a level of quality to them that this game's story doesn't even achieve.
Nah, don't be. I resonated with your rant, this game has an awful original story.
I think it's too early to judge the original story from leaks without videos.
And from what I've read, I don't see anything overly horrible in terms of history ...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

the red monster

Awards
He clearly stated he didn't consider MoM to be Kairi's game since she hasn't had a 'FULLY' playable game like Riku's half of DDD.

Quit acting like it's the end of the world for her character, because it isn't. From what I've read, MoM is slowly sowing those seeds for her arc,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Not to mention we still have two large spots open on the Phase 2 chart.

Things come in due time to those who wait patiently.
So you telling me waiting 20 years is not enough? (for people who started the series day 1, at least)

Nukara

Awards
Guys,better tell me if the opportunity to use Kairi opens up after the game?

2 quid is good

Awards
It will happen. I've waited for many things before, and I will continue to wait. It will happen.
It's not a question of whether it will happen or not, it's a question of *when*. Everything has a window of opportunity where doing something makes the most sense, the fanbase/Nomura keeps dragging Kairi's window down the road all the while leaving other fans behind in the dust.

How many more times are we gonna wait on KH? We're always waiting on KH, it's build up for the sake of build up and almost nothing gets resolved in a competent manner

If you can't see why people are disappointed after 19 years of waiting then that's on you at this point.

Katsagu

Awards
Like I'm mad that they threw a perfect opportunity for Kairi here, sure, it's a bit ridiculous that she doesn't get to be the one fighting the boss. Even less getting bodied after destroying meteor throwing goatnort alongside sora in Re:Mind.

But I wasn't holding my breath that she would have her BIG MOMENT in the rhythm game with minimal story out of all things. At the end of the day I'm fine with it especially because the story in this game is so small.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Going by the demo's gameplay, This game truly does feel like it will be the ReCoded of phase 2. Praised for it's gameplay, hated for it's story.

I know this isn't important anymore but...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Katsagu

Awards
Going by the demo's gameplay, This game truly does feel like it will be the ReCoded of phase 2. Praised for it's gameplay, hated for it's story.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Unfortunately the leaker has gone on to double down on that statement, saying that on the story mode you can pick begginer, standard or proud, but not change the style of gameplay. Which makes absolutely 0 sense to me, so I'd wait untill it releases on japan to know.

Henryp

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Leaker dumped the story content and disappeared, so no more info about gameplay as far as I'm concerned.

We will get the impressions in a few hours, so be patient.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Unfortunately the leaker has gone on to double down on that statement, saying that on the story mode you can pick begginer, standard or proud, but not change the style of gameplay. Which makes absolutely 0 sense to me, so I'd wait untill it releases on japan to know.
Well that makes all my demo playthroughs worthless. That style was the only way I could beat the input lag and glide, as my fingers aren't as fast and responsive as my L1 button masher, LOL. If true, looks like I won't be scoring anymore A+ full chains after all. Only thing to do is wait to see if any of the players in Japan say different :(

AegisXIII

Awards
Well that makes all my demo playthroughs worthless. That style was the only way I could beat the input lag and glide, as my fingers aren't as fast and responsive as my L1 button masher, LOL. If true, looks like I won't be scoring anymore A+ full chains after all. Only thing to do is wait to see if any of the players in Japan say different :(
Do not forget patches are common these days.

Katsagu

Awards
Seriously though... Making KH3 Kairi and Sora models just for a one time use is a waste. Hope that they are unlocked and can be used on the normal tracks.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
"You gotta be patient" "Wait a little longer" "Why did you expect this and that"

People, I wasn't expecting ANYTHING from this game. I was expecting secret movie style cutscenes. Like, one or two and maybe a boss fight with whoever the hooded guy was. I wasn't expecting Kairi to get a full arc. I wasn't expecting the story to make leaps and bounds because Nomura already said it wouldn't.

I was not expecting much of anything out of this rhythm game.

But you know what?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

AegisXIII

Awards
By the way, all the footage I saw are using musics from the original games, not from the reorchestrated tracks from the remix. Do we have any info as to why it's like that?

Back