• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would you ship with a Dark Seeker?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RonaldPoe

Awards
Hi, Happy Thanksgiving. I was thinking about crossover ships for some of the Dark Seekers. Here's some examples.

I ship Vanitas and Junko (Danganronpa) because both are sadists who love causing despair. Luxord and Yumiko (Kakegurui) would probably work as a couple due to their obsession with gambling. I ship Saix and Bazett (Fate Stay Night and Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya) because both act professional and calm but are total berserkers in battle. Finally I pair Xemnas and Echidna (Re:Zero) due to their seeming lack of real emotion, thirst for knowledge, and manipulative but charismatic nature.. I can't figure out who to ship with Apprentice Xehanort (Terranort with amnesia or Ansem's predessor), Young Xehanort, or Master Xehanort with?
Who would you ship the Dark Seekers with? What would their shipping theme be? The partner can be canon, Anime, or Video game. What are your ideas?

D

Deleted member 246005

I started writing a fanfic called "Double Date" in which Isa and Lea went on a double date with Tina and Lisa from Dead or Alive.

RonaldPoe

Awards
I started writing a fanfic called "Double Date" in which Isa and Lea went on a double date with Tina and Lisa from Dead or Alive.
I'm somewhat familiar with Dead or Alive. I think that sounds like a pretty cool idea for a fanfic. I think Saix/Isa and Tina Armstrong would make a good couple but I still think Bazett (Fate) works better.

Kokoko253

Awards
I ship Ansem (giant ship form from the end of KH 1) and the Pirate ship gummi heartless (it was fought near Olympus). In my headcannon, Ansem seems so done with everything in KH 3 because the relationship between the ships sunk. You can see the remains of poor Pirate ship in KH 3.

D

Deleted member 246005

I'm somewhat familiar with Dead or Alive. I think that sounds like a pretty cool idea for a fanfic. I think Saix/Isa and Tina Armstrong would make a good couple but I still think Bazett (Fate) works better.
Thats fine. I'm behind on Fate related works but other options are welcome.

Isa/Tina are more "opposites attract".

RonaldPoe

Awards
I got another one that I forgot to put on the opening post, Riku Replica and Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion). Both are failed clones with identity issues and are unstable. They could comfort each other.

Does anyone have any more suggestions?

Soldier

Awards
Unpopular opinion/idea, But Larxene and Enel/Eneru from One Piece, both are thunder controlling psychopaths that are relentless in their assaults (Also, they both have blond hair).

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
The ONLY ship involving a Dark Seeker that's also canon because I'm 99.99% sure they're married is Xas (A.K.A. Ansem Seeker of Darkness) and wait for it...DARKNESS!!!!!!!!!! I'm not shitting around here at all. The fact that he goes ON AND ON AND ON AND ON about DARKNESS EVERY TIME HE SHOWS UP is absolutely hysterical that it's gotten to the point that I can't even watch a cutscene with him in it without laughing like a crazy person. No offense to any other fans of this series, but if you don't ship Xas with DARKNESS and agree that he's married it, then your not really a fan of this franchise IMO xD

D

Deleted member 246005

Young Xehanort with NiCo from Dead or alive.

Demyx with Kokoro.

Xigbar with Christie.

Luxord with Nyotengu.

Vanitas with Kanna.

Back