• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

captain

Bronze Member
Melody of Memory got me more excited for the next title than I have been since 2012, so I couldn't help but update my top ten most wanted worlds.

The Jungle Book - still shocked they didn't revive this concept for KH3
A Bug's Life - such unique opportunities with this tiny land
The Emperor's New Groove - this one's for the memes
The Incredibles - time for Sora to get a super suit
The Princess and the Frog - I'm from NOLA, so this one's personal
Zootopia - so many varied environments
Moana - an improvement on the elements from The Caribbean?
Coco - the colors! and it's time to make Sora sing again XD
Onward - the epic quest fits so well
Raya and the Last Dragon - For the last ten years, it's like they're making movies that are just perfect for KH.

I'd also love to see The Haunted Mansion ride and Gargoyles tv show adapted in to worlds, but we haven't seen anything like that before.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Lot of spin off series based on previous films announced today. Even if Moana and Princess and the Frog films haven't been in the series yet it's nice to know there can be more material to work with for worlds

Personally I would love a world based on Iwaju :)

Barrett

Awards
Can we please talk about Lightyear lolol

The existence of this film means Lightyear is also canon to KH. Is it possible for it to be in the Unreality lolol xD

So uh... funny story! Literally the night before the Disney Investors stream, one of my friends and I were joking about the idea of when you use the Power of Waking on specifically Buzz Lightyear, you create a portal to the original Unreality/Fictional world of Buzz Lightyear, outside of the reality of Toy Box. Fast forward to right now, Lightyear gets announced, depicting the fictional "origin story" for Buzz Lightyear. We feel like we just willed this movie into existence somehow, lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lot of spin off series based on previous films announced today. Even if Moana and Princess and the Frog films haven't been in the series yet it's nice to know there can be more material to work with for worlds

Personally I would love a world based on Iwaju :)

I'm so hyped about Iwaju!

Also yes, I agree. It's great that there will be plenty of new content for SE to pull from. Heck, if anything I would hope that this would open the doors for SE to have more freedom themselves.

So uh... funny story! Literally the night before the Disney Investors stream, one of my friends and I were joking about the idea of when you use the Power of Waking on specifically Buzz Lightyear, you create a portal to the original Unreality/Fictional world of Buzz Lightyear, outside of the reality of Toy Box. Fast forward to right now, Lightyear gets announced, depicting the fictional "origin story" for Buzz Lightyear. We feel like we just willed this movie into existence somehow, lol.

XD You absolutely did! If Verum Rex is real in the Unreality, Lightyear is absolutely real too. I need Nomura to explore this later on for science.[spoilers]

palizinhas

Awards
In hindsight it's weird it's taken so long for us to get Lightyear as a movie. It seems like such an easy thing to go to from Toy Story, and yet we had to go through four Toy Story movies to get here.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Can we please talk about Lightyear lolol

The existence of this film means Lightyear is also canon to KH. Is it possible for it to be in the Unreality lolol xD

I just came here to discuss this very idea. 😆

I still want to know how the copy of Toy Box was made and where the real one is relative to the KH universe. But you-know-where would be the perfect setting for Lightyear. Lol

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
In hindsight it's weird it's taken so long for us to get Lightyear as a movie. It seems like such an easy thing to go to from Toy Story, and yet we had to go through four Toy Story movies to get here.
Well they did do a animated spin off series called Buzz Lightyear of Star Command.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I just came here to discuss this very idea. 😆

I still want to know how the copy of Toy Box was made and where the real one is relative to the KH universe. But you-know-where would be the perfect setting for Lightyear. Lol
Well Lightyear is supposed to be about the guy that influenced the creation of the Buzz Lightyear toy, so it could kinda be like The Grid/Space Paranoids.

Does anyone else think that Encanto can make it into Kingdom Hearts IV or is the release date too late?

Awards
Well Lightyear is supposed to be about the guy that influenced the creation of the Buzz Lightyear toy, so it could kinda be like The Grid/Space Paranoids.

Does anyone else think that Encanto can make it into Kingdom Hearts IV or is the release date too late?

It would be interesting if Encanto made it. Remember, Nomura once said in an interview that they have access to Disney's films before they are available for public eyes, so odds are that if any of these movies are finished before the next big KH game arrives, Nomura and his team can get exclusive access!

I'm very intrigued by this new slew of Pixar films that are coming in the next couple of years. I'd love it if they showed up in Kingdom Hearts!

Films I'm dying to see in the series are Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire! Both have such rich, mesmerizing and well developed stories and worlds, and I'm sure Nomura could find a way for them to fit within the lore of the Kingdom Hearts universe! Especially with Atlantis! We still have three Princesses Of Heart unaccounted for, so what if Kida is revealed to be one? That prospect excites me!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It would be interesting if Encanto made it. Remember, Nomura once said in an interview that they have access to Disney's films before they are available for public eyes, so odds are that if any of these movies are finished before the next big KH game arrives, Nomura and his team can get exclusive access!

I'm very intrigued by this new slew of Pixar films that are coming in the next couple of years. I'd love it if they showed up in Kingdom Hearts!

Films I'm dying to see in the series are Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire! Both have such rich, mesmerizing and well developed stories and worlds, and I'm sure Nomura could find a way for them to fit within the lore of the Kingdom Hearts universe! Especially with Atlantis! We still have three Princesses Of Heart unaccounted for, so what if Kida is revealed to be one? That prospect excites me!
Encanto is coming out in less than 12 months, so I feel like the film is in the end stages of production.

I have a feeling that those worlds would work well
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Am I the only person that wants Kim Possible?

I think with Quadratum, the Disney animated TV series have an opportunity to appear. It could be a sort of differentiation between "reality" IE the films and "unreality" IE the TV shows. Although, it is weird that "unreality" has a more realistic vibe.

Awards
I have a feeling Unreality will be their way of adding Marvel into the mix, MCU or the comics.

And speaking of, would using Marvel actually make KH part of the Marvel multiverse complete with an "Earth-#######" designation?

Awards
Encanto is coming out in less than 12 months, so I feel like the film is in the end stages of production.

I have a feeling that those worlds would work well
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hmm, then it could very well indeed already be in the running to appear in Kingdom Hearts at some point!

As for that, it does seem likely that we would have those worlds appear in Quadratum. We have an entire new realm with unexplored worlds, so odds are we shall see familiar and unfamiliar properties introduced here!

So many new movies and shows! It's crazy how many options we have for KH worlds now, it's hard to keep track. SISTER ACT 3 FOR KH4, LET'S GOOOOO!

And there's only more and more properties to choose from, as they are ever expanding!

I think with Quadratum, the Disney animated TV series have an opportunity to appear. It could be a sort of differentiation between "reality" IE the films and "unreality" IE the TV shows. Although, it is weird that "unreality" has a more realistic vibe.

Ooh, Kim Possible would be great, and I also think Phineas And Ferb would be a wonderful addition! I could see that being a mini-game world, akin to 100 Acre Wood!

I have a feeling Unreality will be their way of adding Marvel into the mix, MCU or the comics.

And speaking of, would using Marvel actually make KH part of the Marvel multiverse complete with an "Earth-#######" designation?

Ooh, that is a very interesting question! Since Marvel already has quite a few Earths, then who's to say that the KH incarnation we could see with Marvel worlds could end up being another Earth? :eek:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hmm, then it could very well indeed already be in the running to appear in Kingdom Hearts at some point!

As for that, it does seem likely that we would have those worlds appear in Quadratum. We have an entire new realm with unexplored worlds, so odds are we shall see familiar and unfamiliar properties introduced here!

And there's only more and more properties to choose from, as they are ever expanding!

Ooh, Kim Possible would be great, and I also think Phineas And Ferb would be a wonderful addition! I could see that being a mini-game world, akin to 100 Acre Wood!

Ooh, that is a very interesting question! Since Marvel already has quite a few Earths, then who's to say that the KH incarnation we could see with Marvel worlds could end up being another Earth? :eek:
I would have said that Wreck-It Ralph could have been the new mini-game world, seeing as it's connected to the ancient keyblade wielders (and possibly "unreality" because it is apparently the only "real" world experienced during KHUX). But I really want it to be a combat world. It would also explain why Ralph had a connection with Sora. He's the only summon in KH3 that Sora never met.

Awards
I would have said that Wreck-It Ralph could have been the new mini-game world, seeing as it's connected to the ancient keyblade wielders (and possibly "unreality" because it is apparently the only "real" world experienced during KHUX). But I really want it to be a combat world. It would also explain why Ralph had a connection with Sora. He's the only summon in KH3 that Sora never met.

Very true! It would be interesting to see Wreck-It-Ralph's world appear again in a console KH game! And I do agree that it being a combat world would work wonders for it, especially in the Hero's Duty section!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I would love it if a console WiR world actually had some video game characters in it. Like Street Fighter did a crossover with a Power Rangers mobile game & Sonic was in OK KO. I don't think it's not all that out of the question for Square to license either of them.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I would love it if a console WiR world actually had some video game characters in it. Like Street Fighter did a crossover with a Power Rangers mobile game & Sonic was in OK KO. I don't think it's not all that out of the question for Square to license either of them.
It might be easier to just fill it with other random Square Enix properties.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I see you have forgotten years of discussion in this very thread and its predecessor where people were begging for Kim Possible. You are literally not even close to the only person who wants Kim Possible xD

Back