• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you had to erase one character from existence entirely, who would you choose?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Swing

Awards
Riku is a character that I personally would remove. I know, this is a very unpopular opinion, but he doesn't really come off as a close friend to Sora anymore. And especially to Kairi. If I'm not mistaken, he and Kairi didn't interact once in KH3.

A lot of the fan-favorite characters I also see as very pointless right now. Kairi is just a price for Sora to collect by the end of the game. Same I can say about Xion and Naminé. You can tell, that those last two are kinda pointless for the KH franchise because they had such few screentime in KH3, the great final of the first saga.

LBJENmariposa

Riku is a character that I personally would remove. I know, this is a very unpopular opinion, but he doesn't really come off as a close friend to Sora anymore. And especially to Kairi. If I'm not mistaken, he and Kairi didn't interact once in KH3.

A lot of the fan-favorite characters I also see as very pointless right now. Kairi is just a price for Sora to collect by the end of the game. Same I can say about Xion and Naminé. You can tell, that those last two are kinda pointless for the KH franchise because they had such few screentime in KH3, the great final of the first saga.

I agree, Riku doesn't seem that close to Sora or Kairi, especially now that SoKai is canon... Riku has become the third wheel. Kairi, Xion and Naminé all had so much potential at the start but now I feel like they've all been thrown away ;-;

zander1995

Awards
Spellican isn't even that bad. ABC or Ansem II are easily the worst bosses in DDD, with the series worst being any on rails minigame "fight" from KH3, BBS "super"bosses, and of course Shadow Sora from KH1.

All of which are fine candidates for deletion
Sora's spellican fight requires he fly around a giant room trying to catch up to spellican, and there's so much running around the drive gauge almost always runs out. It's an irritating fight and badly designed for a mid-game roadblock.

ABC and Ansem II were fun fights to me. The rail fights in KH3 were also fun and a nice breather.
The BBS bosses are optional, so they don't really count, and Shadow Sora isn't that bad either.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Honestly I’m tempted to erase all the characters I dislike but that would mess with the plot too much as Luxord is kind of important now and I cant imagine how BBS story would go if Ventus,Vanitas and Xehanort were the only characters in the game. Unfortunately Yen Sid is important too.

So I’ll go with the ones that will not completely mess up the plot which would be Lexaeus and Xaldin. As the only memorable thing that Lexaeus did is the fact he taught Roxas Limit Break by hitting on the back of the head with his Tomahawk. As for Xaldin the only things I remember about him is his boss fight and the fact he got hit by Belle and then had the rose stolen of him. However if I had to choose one of them it would be Lexaeus as he does less than Xaldin in my opinion.

I noticed we were mentioning enemies as well for me it would be:

Heartless - Trick Master, Leech Grave,Ruler of the Sky and Hot Rods simply because I hate all of them as their all so annoying.

Nobodies - Dancers these guys are so annoying and they get worse when trying to get through Cavern of Remembrance, I’m so glad they weren’t in 3.

D

Deleted member 246005

In a potential adaptation, I'd just replace Leon with an older Prince Phillips.

This isn't out of hatred but pragmatism. Usually in adaptations you'd streamline the cast and plot. Plus you don't always have the ability to use certain characters because of rights etc. Like the MCU couldn't use the X-men/Fantastic Four because Fox owned the film rights etc.

So if I couldn't use the FF characters, I'd just replace them with someone else.

I'd just use Prince Phillip-Leon as an example.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
So I’ll go with the ones that will not completely mess up the plot which would be Lexaeus and Xaldin. As the only memorable thing that Lexaeus did is the fact he taught Roxas Limit Break by hitting on the back of the head with his Tomahawk. As for Xaldin the only things I remember about him is his boss fight and the fact he got hit by Belle and then had the rose stolen of him. However if I had to choose one of them it would be Lexaeus as he does less than Xaldin in my opinion.

Dilan was done so dirty in Kingdom Hearts III. It must have been a budgetary issue because it's inexcusable not to hear him speak.

D

Deleted member 246005

Roxas. I like the character but I think giving Sora a regular nobody would've been more ideal for the game's story. It would help the pacing and keep the mystery enticing. Plus its a better way to explain what a nobody actual is. You showcase it through someone we already know.

Granted if you wanted to make Roxas a regular nobody separate from Sora, I'd be game. Have him get cold feet and betray the Organization at the midpoint.

Its the Force Unleashed KH style ;). 15 year old me would've preferred that than following Sora again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back