• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I agreed with Launchpad. It seems whenever you try and call out a creep or a bully they'll do what they can to flip the table on you and paint you as the unreasonable crazy one, because you dared to rock the boat.

Some of these girls and women might like the compliments, but I think most just don't want them to flip on them or even worse have the Celeb's fan base harass them for "not being able to take a compliment".

However I'm not a woman so I could be wrong.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Dude's gone dead silent for almost two months now. I personally caught a block from him, as did many others.

I'll be so sad if something KH related gets announced and we hear his voice in it

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
As much as we all might like him to be removed from the series, I doubt that would ever happen. The scandal and chatter around it would have to be way bigger than it is.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm sure Disney will NOT allow someone with any heat like this be involved with a major project like KINGDOM HEARTS. The only problem I have is that there is no investigation being done. Someone needs to seriously look into this and not just people on a forum or on twitter because if he really is a predator, then who knows what he can be doing offline.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He unliked the tweet along with a number of other crazy things he had liked before, but he still follows a number of people who also have tried touting that antifa in disguise bs so that’s something too.

May-Jor

Awards
I'm not surpised. He's favorited stuff like that on this youtube channel for a long while now. Didn't think he was that far gone to believe such a blatantly BS conspiracy like that, though.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
We knew he was a deplorable years ago... Most thought it was wrong to criticize someone for their politics back then, lol.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Wow, he really is determined to come of as purely deplorable and utterly despicable.

Being conservative is one thing. But trying to push the blame from the MAGAs to "AntiFa" when the MAGA group has openly talked about starting a Civil War and even called their live stream of it a Coup is just ridiculous. I hope Disney takes note of this.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeahhhhh it's just a wee bit doormat-y to not denigrate literal fascists on their literally fascist ideology

At least back then we could just pretend they were harmless bigots
They were never harmless though, which is what's depressing. It's sad how far things have to go before people will finally call it what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back