• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Top 10 Worst Characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DestinyIslander

Awards
What are the 10 characters in this bloated cast that you NEVER want to see again?

For me, it’s:

10. Kairi
9. Axel
8. Saix
7. Namine
6. Terra
5. Demyx
4. Larxene
3. Ventus
2. Xion
1. Aqua

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Although I would like a lot of the extra cast behind SDG, Mickey, and Riku to go away in general to free up the story, there aren't many characters I would like to see gone simply because I strongly dislike them. Those few would be: Kairi, Xehanort, Ventus, and Eraqus.

okhi12

Awards
The vast majority of KH original characters are male and yet half of your list are the most important female characters. They need more development, not being completely absent.

Anyway, here's my list:
10. Player (Union X)
9. Riku Replica
8. Data Sora
7. Ava
6. Ira
5. Invi
4. Gula
3. Young Xehanort
2. Master Xehanort
1. Aced

I just don't care about the foretellers at this point, but the only character I truly hate is Aced.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
This is in no particular order, but my list would be
1) Luxord
2) Vexen
3) Xaldin
4) Lexaeus
5) Aced
6) Terra
7) Ansem the wise
8) Eraqus
9) Kairi
10) Terra Xehanort

palizinhas

Awards
I don't think there are ten characters I dislike. I find half the organization boring, I guess, but not "wish they'd stop showing up" levels. I do hope we're done with Xehanort outside of Dark Road, though.

So my list, of characters I would be happy not seeing again rather than characters I find the worst, would go
1) Master Xehanort
2) Luxord
3) Eraqus (adult)
4) Lexaeus
5) Xaldin
6) Xemnas
7) Ventus
8) Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
9) Ansem the Wise
10) Ira

Ira is the one character I wouldn't mind if they erased from the series, but he's low on the list because I have hopes the Foretellers will be interesting going forward. His character was just nothing in Back Cover (Aced may be the worst, but he at least does something, which pretty much made him my favorite Foreteller).

DestinyIslander

Awards
The vast majority of KH original characters are male and yet half of your list are the most important female characters. They need more development, not being completely absent.
While I agree with the sentiment, the fact of the matter is that the female characters in KH are just fundamentally boring and uninteresting, and that’s due to Nomura not knowing what to do with any of them.

No amount of development is going to stop Kairi from being a discount-Sakura.

Now, I actually did use to like Kairi back in KH1 when she was presented as this important “princess of heart” figure in the story (which is why she’s still lower on my list), but at this point I really don’t care at all about her anymore and would much rather have an entirely new female character take her place as one of the main characters.

disney233

Awards
While I agree with the sentiment, the fact of the matter is that the female characters in KH are just fundamentally boring and uninteresting, and that’s due to Nomura not knowing what to do with any of them.

Now, I actually did use to like Kairi back in KH1 when she was presented as this important “princess of heart” figure in the story (which is why she’s still lower on my list), but at this point I really don’t care at all about her anymore and would much rather have an entirely new female character take her place as one of the main characters.
And you expect said female character to get ANY treatment letalone better? Given literally one. ONE female character in this bloated-ass cast gets the most treatment?

I was talking about Aqua, but even that's a stretch. Most if not all the girls in KH have been done dirty by Nomura. Won't be any different if a new girl was added.

Last edited:

DestinyIslander

Awards
And you expect said female character to get ANY treatment letalone better? Given literally one. ONE female character in this bloated-ass cast gets the most treatment?

I was talking about Aqua, but even that's a stretch. Most if not all the girls in KH have been done dirty by Nomura. Won't be any different if a new girl was added.
But at least with new characters, there is SOME semblance of hope.

That Stella-esque character in the Yozora world is 100x more interesting to me than any of the KH girls just based off the mystery alone.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
All equally:
  1. Ephemer
  2. Skuld
  3. Player (Male)
  4. Brain
  5. Odin
  6. Hermod
  7. Bragi
  8. Urd
  9. Vor
  10. Baldr
What are the 10 characters in this bloated cast that you NEVER want to see again?

For me, it’s:

10. Kairi
9. Axel
8. Saix
7. Namine
6. Terra
5. Demyx
4. Larxene
3. Ventus
2. Xion
1. Aqua
I just realized that your list gets rid of almost all the female characters in KH lol. I guess Olette will become the star female character in future games.

Last edited:

DestinyIslander

Awards
I just realized that your list gets rid of almost all the female characters in KH lol. I guess Olette will become the star female character in future games.
Honestly... I would actually be okay with that.

In general I think the Twilight Town friends are extremely underrated.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Honestly... I would actually be okay with that.

In general I think the Twilight Town friends are extremely underrated.
I don't think they're underrated. From what I can tell, they're pretty popular. So much so that they reappeared in KH3, got a storyline with an Organization member (even a fight) and ended up in the end video on Destiny Islands over Sora/Riku/Kairi's actual childhood friends who actually played on that island with them for years (Selphie, Wakka and Tidus).

I would like to see Kairi and Olette's friendship expanded.

Dark Rot

Awards
10. xion
9. ventus/vanitas
8. brain
7. kairi
6. yen sid
5. xehanort
4. the foretellers
3. ienzo
2. eraqus
1. master of masters

okhi12

Awards

I understand that. I still have some hope for Kairi, but she was benched again in Melody of Memory. Nomura being Nomura, as always.

Swing

Awards
10. Kairi - because she has become the Jiggy of the KH-series.
9. The Unversed - because they fill like unnecessary filler-villains for the Heartless.
8. Xion - because I don't really see her purpose.
7. Master of Master - because he might make KH more complicated than it already is.
6. Nobodies - because I never really liked their designs.
5. Almost all Organization XIII-members - because almost all of them have no real role in the game.
4. Xehanort - because he tries to be a complex villain, although, in reality, he is just a complicated one.
3. Riku - because he became an emo-child that almost doesn't even interact with the main cast anymore.
2. Vanitas - because he is just like Shadow the Hedgehog, an edgy, darker version of the main character.
1. Almost all Disney-characters - because they play no role anymore for the KH-series.

In the end, I actually only like Sora and the Heartless. With Kairi and Naminé, I have a soft spot for them, although I really wish they could do more with them.

Foxycian

Awards
Top 10 is a lot honestly... you should have made it top 5

I don’t consider these characters the worst or want them to be removed I just find them dull at the moment and hope they either get better or just take a break so other characters can shine

5. Axel
I like Axel but I just don’t find him that interesting, he was supper interesting before but now I’m not sure, I may change my mind when I see more of him,

4. Aqua
if it was me from year or two years ago I would have sounded like a hater, (back then the fans worshiping her as a waifu made me see her in a negative way) but I changed my opinion on Aqua I love her and she in my top 10 and also currently my favorite Girl (cause Kairi couldn’t live up to my expectations unfortunately, tho I still love her too and might return as my fav) I love Aqua and wish she gets more screen time and relevance however the fans overrating her and just wanting to see her as the center focus like 0.2 again, the problem here is I keep seeing many comments like “the next games should be Aqua Kairi and Riku” it’s like the other characters don’t exist anymore Lmao, Wanting her to be the main focus again is fine but she like recently had 0.2 and honestly Aqua as of now has no clear role other then to train Kairi, no clear role or goal so wanting to see her being important again feels like it’s just for the sake of seeing more of her and milk her dry etc

3. Riku
Riku was my top 3 favorite character at some point until kh3 happened... (he is still in my top 10) I just find him Bland sometimes, he is still interesting but Tbh at this moment I think terra may have more potential to be more interesting then Riku if Nomura stopped ignoring terra for the sake of his Noct-Riku

2. Sora
I love Sora soo much but we really need to focus on other characters... he is the Main protagonist so ofc he gets to have the most attention, however other characters are also protagonist and can carry a story

1. Donald/Goofy
Nothing personal I love them but I need more of Mickey, we never had a game where we adventure with him, not sure of Coded counts

I love all of these characters but like I said I either find them dull or just want them to sit down instead of hogging all the screen time For themselves.

Katsagu

Awards
I love Roxas, Xion and Axel, but I would be fine with them not appearing again and just chilling on twilight town eating sea salt ice cream. I honestly believe their story should have ended in 2 and it would just have been so much better.

The other trio, Aqua, Terra and Ventus I would also be fine with them just staying in the background, maybe becoming teachers and creating a new legion of keyblade wielders.

All previous bad guys, I'm tired of Org XIII and especially Xehanort. Only one I can excuse is Luxu being Xigbar I guess. But I'm tired of getting the same characters being other characters. It makes the world feel small.

I want the future of KH to be focused. But since we seem to already have 5 active plotlines, I don't think that'll happen.

Also goddamn, get rid of trios.

Back