• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you be buying the Nintendo Switch at launch?

• Yes

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Nintendo stealth dropped an announcement for a new Paper Mario game coming in July. Paper Mario: The Origami King.

Megavoltage

Awards
Looks amazing and I got a good laugh out of super saiyan Mario.
Crazy to see Bowser Jr actually helping out.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Fun fact: Bowser's new form is called God Slayer Bowser in the Japanese version but English version cops out and calls ot Mega Fury Bowser.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
lol Japanese and their God Slaying and the rest of the world with their fear of Gods being slayed hahaha

In my head canon he's still Calamity Bowser ahaha

Xblade13

Awards

Alright everyone, remain calm. Nothing to lose our minds o-OH MY GAWD!!!!! A REAL F***ING FULL DIRECT! 50 MINUTES! SMASH BROS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs out of house screaming*
I just want more info on Zelda and Metroid already ;_; Anything, even if the release is way off. I need my fix, concept art, a trailer, something.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I just want more info on Zelda and Metroid already ;_; Anything, even if the release is way off. I need my fix, concept art, a trailer, something.
Less than a week until Zelda's 35th. Before I was expecting another collection of older games but now that there's a near hour long direct incoming? Get ready.

Xblade13

Awards
Less than a week until Zelda's 35th. Before I was expecting another collection of older games but now that there's a near hour long direct incoming? Get ready.
I'm trying not to get too hyped up, but man, the possibility of getting some sort of Zelda collection like Mario did, probably with OoT, MM, TP, and WW, has me pretty excited. I actually don't own any of those anymore except the 3DS Majora's Mask and A Link Between Worlds.

BotW2 is also major hype for me, as I loved the first and hope they just improve on the dungeons and story a bit.

I feel like Metroid won't get as much love as I hope though, since it's also Samus' 35th this year.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Metroid doesn't turn 35 until August. They got time.

Phantom Hourglass recently had it's trademark renewed. HD remake?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
February 21 is Zelda's anniversary day. It's possible this Direct focuses on general Nintendo titles, touches upon a couple of Zelda projects and then confirm there's going to be a dedicated Direct. Or they could cover Zelda's anniversary in the 50 minute Direct.

and Metroid already
I'm not expecting anything Prime related until they're quite into Prime 4. I presume they'll announce Prime Trilogy a year before 4's release.

Ugh, so that's why people were pushing it alongside a WW-TP-Skyward collection? lol

Xblade13

Awards
Metroid doesn't turn 35 until August. They got time.

True. I guess I'm so used to there not being many Directs so I was like "This is their chance!".

I wouldn't mind Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks in a set with Wind Waker. But then how on earth would the game control? It would have to be way more than just a graphics tweak if it is to play in handheld and TV mode. Same reason Skyward Sword is unlikely without a major gameplay overhaul. (Even though I happen to like that one a lot.)

Personally I'd rather they remake Oracle of Ages and Seasons like they did with Link's Awakening. Maybe as a combined mega game?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
No collection. The series really is just over saturated by remakes/HD games. Just gives us more BOTW2 news already.

Last edited:
Back