• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Make Your Own Kingdom Hearts Game Idea Here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kaseykockroach

Awards
Xehanort has kidnapped Aqua and is going to force her to marry him, so that he can immediately bump her off and collect the insurance money. It's up to Sora Donald and Goofy to crash the wedding and save Aqua from marrying a man she does not love!...except they're not allowed inside the church without tuxedoes. Thusly, the trio must venture forth on a quest to find pieces of a tuxedo for each of them (one world ultimately having a single bow tie they can grab if they can defeat the Hydra that's wearing it, or defeat Dr Facilier so they can take his top hat, etc) so that they can be properly dressed up for the wedding and win the church guard's approval and be allowed in.

Awards
Xehanort has kidnapped Aqua and is going to force her to marry him, so that he can immediately bump her off and collect the insurance money. It's up to Sora Donald and Goofy to crash the wedding and save Aqua from marrying a man she does not love!...except they're not allowed inside the church without tuxedoes. Thusly, the trio must venture forth on a quest to find pieces of a tuxedo for each of them (one world ultimately having a single bow tie they can grab if they can defeat the Hydra that's wearing it, or defeat Dr Facilier so they can take his top hat, etc) so that they can be properly dressed up for the wedding and win the church guard's approval and be allowed in.
This reminds me of a mission in Sly 2:Band of Thieves

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
OK, so I've been playing a lot of Bloodstained lately & was thinking, what if they did 2D metroidvania type game? Like say it takes place in Castle Oblivion & different sections of the castle are based on different Disney worlds. Plotwise, it could be about Kairi's training with Aqua transforming the castle into something that that'll test Kairi's abilities. The KH series already offers a lot of what can into a metroidvania: keychains & form changes for new weapons, spells & traversal abilities that can aid in exploring new areas (flight for Neverland, underwater swimming for Atlantica, using fire to melt ice in Christmas Town, etc.)

Merlin could still be involved, they could go full Shantae with this & have Merlin's animal transformation magic be the traversal abilities (Kairi turns into a mermaid to swim, Kairi becomes a bird in Neverland, an elephant that sprays water in Dumbo's Circus). To give the game some stakes, perhaps Lauriam & Elrena interrupt the trials in an attempt to retake control of the castle.

Awards
OK, so I've been playing a lot of Bloodstained lately & was thinking, what if they did 2D metroidvania type game? Like say it takes place in Castle Oblivion & different sections of the castle are based on different Disney worlds. Plotwise, it could be about Kairi's training with Aqua transforming the castle into something that that'll test Kairi's abilities. The KH series already offers a lot of what can into a metroidvania: keychains & form changes for new weapons, spells & traversal abilities that can aid in exploring new areas (flight for Neverland, underwater swimming for Atlantica, using fire to melt ice in Christmas Town, etc.)

Merlin could still be involved, they could go full Shantae with this & have Merlin's animal transformation magic be the traversal abilities (Kairi turns into a mermaid to swim, Kairi becomes a bird in Neverland, an elephant that sprays water in Dumbo's Circus). To give the game some stakes, perhaps Lauriam & Elrena interrupt the trials in an attempt to retake control of the castle.
I've been wanting a Metroidvania style KH for years. Castlevania is one of my favorite video game franchises (a shame that it's stuck under Konami) and I'd like to see more games inspired by the genre.

P.S. If you have a Gameboy Advance I highly recommend Castlevania:Aria of Sorrow.

kaseykockroach

Awards
This reminds me of a mission in Sly 2:Band of Thieves
...heh, probably a subconscious influence. It was either that or my other route, 'Sora Donald and Goofy need to awaken Ven from his deep slumber so he can rescue Aqua from being forced to marry Xehanort, but he can only be awakened by legendarily magical coffee beans scattered across the worlds'.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Heartless-mon, a game where you play as Ansem SoD breeding and creating the various Emblem Heartless in a Pokemon-style game.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Kingdom Hearts Odyssey

Sonofjafar

Awards
All the guardians of light have all had their hearts replaced with those of the Disney villains except Mickey Donald and Goofy. now it’s up to them to collect pieces of their friends’ hearts in order to turn them back to normal and take out Maleficent once and for all. The game works like Banjo Kazooie, collecting various nessicary items around different worlds based on various Dianey shorts. Boss fights would be made up of your disney villain possessed friends and the final boss would be Maleficent fused with the Phantom Blot from Epic Mickey, but you need a certain number of collectibles to fight that version. The whole game would also share Banjo Kazooie’s sense of humor, playfully breaking the fourth wall.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

Sion turns out to be amnesiac Sora who lived in his city for a few years. He's gotta rediscover what's going on.

12 year old Yozora fights the Mad Scientist and Phantom Blot. He has to team up with Oswald and Ortensia in this prequel to Verum Rex.

KH crosses over with DoA Venus Vacation. Riku gets a dating Sim.

Awards
I’ve been thinking of a solo Kairi game which has her traveling through worlds either through time travel (different from the lore) or current with a new type of enemies that threatens worlds in the past, and she has to lock those world’s keyholes while gaining the ability to control time as her mark of mastery.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I've been thinking about that Pibby show that is coming out soon and I was thinking of the Kingdom Hearts equivalent of it.

Game where you play as a Keyblade Wielder stuck in the realm of darkness that isn't Aqua, they go through dark versions of Disney worlds. Lore explanation could be that these are dark copies of the worlds that are currently in the Realm of Light.

Imagine walking through a dark version of Disney Town that's like an abandoned rusted theme park, give me some horror vibes. I think someone had a similar idea in this thread where it could be a souls type game. I doubt it would be that hard, they could make it like Stranger of Paradise. You could even fight darker versions of Disney characters.

This would be a true spinoff, it doesn't have to be connected to Phase 2 at all. But knowing Nomura - this will probably be connected to Phase 3 for somereason lol

Sonofjafar

Awards
With Disney becoming more lenient on the usage of their IP (at least on mobile), I kinda wish Square made a game that put the Disney characters front & center. Maybe not even a KH game, but another RPG that stars Disney.
We had Epic Mickey but that didn’t end as good as it should have

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
My idea is more along the lines of Disney characters cast in FF roles.

4 Warriors of Light
Mickey (Black Mage)
Minnie (White Mage)
Goofy (Knight)
Donald (Berserker)

The Empire
Queen Grimhilde (Emperor)
Shan Yu (military commander)
Hook (Airship fleet commander)
Jafar (Court advisor)
Maleficent (The "Kefka" who betrays the empire)

The 4 Element Sources (in place of crystals)
Man's Red Flower (source of fire)
Zeus' Thuderbolts (source of the sky)
The Trident (source of the sea)
The Enchanted Rose (source of the earth)

Ancient Evils
The 4 Titans (The 4 Fiends)
Chernabog (The greater evil final boss)
Firebird (Chernabog's final form)

& assorted other characters would be NPCs or bosses. I would love if the entire bestiary was all minions/minor baddies from different Disney works with no new enemies created.

Last edited:

Sprouslex

Awards
Story: It could be anything and I'd still eat it up.

New worlds: Tattooine, Asgard, Zootopia, Briar Patch, Gravity Falls

Returning worlds: Olympus, Toy Box, Notre Dame, the Carribean, Timeless River

Extra: The battle system will include a ranking meter similar to Devil May Cry and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. The higher the meter, the more EXP and munny you get after the battle.

Sonofjafar

Awards
All the guardians of light have all had their hearts replaced with those of the Disney villains except Mickey Doable and Goofy. now it’s up to them to collect pieces of their friends’ hearts in order to turn them back to normal and take out Maleficent once and for all. The game works like Banjo Kazooie, collecting various nessicary items around different worlds based on various Dianey shorts. Boss fights would be made up of your disney villain possessed friends and the final boss would be Maleficent fused with the Phantom Blot from Epic Mickey, but you need a certain number of collectibles to fight that version. The whole game would also share Banjo Kazooie’s sense of humor, playfully breaking the fourth wall.
quick thing to note about my previous post: the hub world would a bizzaro version of Yen Sid's Tower with different projector screens leading to the various worlds, which are basically Banjo Kazooie style levels based on various shorts and segments from films like Melody Time and Make Mine Music.

Sprouslex

Awards
Sora and Riku wake up from an all night bender realizing that the gummiship's gone missing.

Kingdom Hearts: Dude Where's My Gummiship, coming exclusively to Apple Arcade in 2029.
And it's still ridiculously important to the story.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
OK, I have more thoughts about the Warriors game concept:

-Guardians of Light focused game, sort of the spiritual successor to Days being Org XIII focused.

-Timeline wise is set simultaneously with the Sora/RIku/Yozora game. Essentially this is the "meanwhile" game.

-Data-Sora & Data-Riku are involved later in the story so they substitute for the real deals.

-Maleficent actually is a major threat & driving force of the plot, especially when there isn't too many other bad guys really doing anything atm. She spent the year-long time skip building up the power needed to pull off a larger scale version of her put-the-kingdom-to-sleep spell from Sleeping Beauty. This time putting the entire damn Realm of Light to sleep, trapping every world in the Realm of Sleep in the process.

-Heartless, nobodies, & especially dream eaters are the common enemy forces. World specific threats like card soldiers, goons, or Black Guard can also appear. Spirit DE serve as the "good" army that fights along wise the GoL.

-Maleficent's sleep magic extends to giving her control over the nightmare DE in addition to heartless. Luxu retains control over nobodies. How is it he can do that while Lea/Isa/Roxas can't?.............Anyway the other Foretellers don't have minions of their own but those that agree to side with Luxu get nobody support.

-Bosses include returning heartless/DE/Twilight Thorn plus dream/phantom versions of past Disney villains. Most battlefields are based on old Disney worlds without really any new ones.

-Over time the Datascape is involved as Maleficent & Foretellers are both looking for it, hence the arrival of Data-Sora & Riku. Shit happens & the DE of both sides get turned back into keyblade warriors. Maleficent is defeated around this point. Her boss fight has her teaming up with dream & data versions of herself, so the player has to fight 3 witches/dragons. The worlds are returned to the RoL.

-Foretellers take over the plot now as the Keyblade War is reignited. GoL are forced to choose sides. Maybe they could even be factures & infighting within the GoL as they become split over the war. Though D-Sora, Kairi, & Mickey end up siding with the returning Ava in bringing peace.

-Lauriam and Elrena probably get involved somewhere along the way. Maybe a DLC scenario since there's a lot going on as is.

-Luxu is final boss as he is fully taken over by a darkness. Uses both keyblade and arrowguns.

-Post credits scene has remaining darknesses in Datascape escaping into RoL.

TL,DR: Wherever Nomura was going with the Foretellers saga is done in musou format instead of a mainline game as to better convey the scale of the Keyblade War.

Last edited:
Back