• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Battle Between Light and Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
During a scene in Union x, the Master of Masters tells Luxu about the beginning of the Keyblade War. He reveals that during this conflict, Darkness assumed a human form (he also says that he was the only relevant wielder, but that could be his ego talking). Anyways I've been wondering, is this scene just building lore and a backstory for the MoM? Or is Nomura teasing a future game? Could the Master get his own game? Let me know what you think.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just took it as him emphasizing just how big this threat actually is. Like it's basically been around since the beginning of time and won't be easy to defeat.

I doubt it's any indication that he'll get his own game. The last thing we need is to start this endless loop of unnecessary prequels as more characters are introduced that people want to know the backstory of.

Cumguardian69

Awards
I just took it as him emphasizing just how big this threat actually is. Like it's basically been around since the beginning of time and won't be easy to defeat.

I doubt it's any indication that he'll get his own game. The last thing we need is to start this endless loop of unnecessary prequels as more characters are introduced that people want to know the backstory of.
We defo need a game explaining who tf the mom is. Last mistake we need in this series is reverse-humanizing the supposed big bad at the last second a la xeanhort. Chibi mobileshits are not gonna be enough

Back