• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

dolneth

Awards
I ship:
- Namine/Roxas
- SoKai
- Axel/Roxas
- SoRiku

I don't care about:
- RiKai
- Terra/Aqua
- Terra/Ventus
- Ventus/Aqua

I don't like:
- Roxas/Xion

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I ship:
- Namine/Roxas
- SoKai
- Axel/Roxas
- SoRiku

I don't care about:
- RiKai
- Terra/Aqua
- Terra/Ventus
- Ventus/Aqua

I don't like:
- Roxas/Xion
Please read the opening post regarding our rules about discussion of pairings:

This topic is for discussing any and all pairings in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Feel free to introduce yourself with your favorite ships!

Rules
  • Respect everybody's opinions and stay respectful to one another, please
  • No flaming or baiting allowed
  • No harassment
  • Spam, troll, and unrelated topics are not allowed in this discussion​
  • Discussion of pairings involving adult and underaged characters together are not allowed​
  • No NSFW discussion​

May-Jor

Awards
Was I disrespectful? I see other post commenting on the ships they don't like too...
Pretty sure it's
"Discussion of pairings involving adult and underaged characters together are not allowed"
In response to Axel/Roxas

palizinhas

Awards
Honest question:

Do you consider pairings between characters that are “part” of each other in some way to be incestuous?

As in, Roxas and Xion, Roxas and Namine, etc.
Not really. I think it's fair to consider clones - in general, not just in kh - related if they consider each other family, but that's not really the case with kh. The only exception is Vanitas calling Ven and Sora his brothers, but we know Vanitas wasn't even originally part of Ventus anymore. So it's a bit of a gray area.

Roxas and Xion are generally more "best friends" than "siblings". Though the fandom does like to make Lea, Isa, Roxas and Xion into the "seasalt family", that's not a canon thing.

And biologically speaking, I don't think they're related? Even if they used to be back when Roxas was walking around in Sora's body, they all have their own Replica bodies now.

I've always found the "which one is REALLY incest" debate between Rokushi and Rokunami shippers a bit pointless. Neither of them are incestous.

pastel.goblin

Awards
Honest question:

Do you consider pairings between characters that are “part” of each other in some way to be incestuous?

Personally I'm so so tired of the debate. Everyone's got their own shiny new bodies so it's a moot point anyway.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I mean on a biological level, I don't really think you can consider them siblings or related, seeing they're all in Replica bodies. Besides Naminé might have been born through Sora freeing his heart along with Kairi's, but she is primary made out of a part of Kairi.

Besides I don't really think there's much point in thinking too much into it. They obviously don't think of each other as siblings and their creation is so strange you can't really consider them biologically linked at this point either.

Willow A113

Awards
Honest question:

Most of them I would say no, but I would say the characters who look identical (Roxas/Ventus, Xion/Namine/Kairi, Sora/Vanitas) is.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I mean on a biological level, I don't really think you can consider them siblings or related, seeing they're all in Replica bodies. Besides Naminé might have been born through Sora freeing his heart along with Kairi's, but she is primary made out of a part of Kairi.
If anything, that makes them even more related than before as the replica bodies probably all share the same DNA.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
If anything, that makes them even more related than before as the replica bodies probably all share the same DNA.
Do replica bodies even have DNA?

Pictured: Hades with his tubby shirtless husband.

I’m not even remotely sorry.
You know I could actually even see that. Who knew Hades was into bears?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aren’t they just made out of random matter and memories lol?

I’m fine with shipping most of them together. My only hang ups are the ones that look alike minus NamiXion because I find that they don’t look alike at all despite Kairi’s face being the mold.

Namine and Xion are also just completely different people who were made in their own unique ways. They are absolutely unrelated in that regard.

palizinhas

Awards
I don't think there's DNA in the empty Replica bodies. They legit look like puppets if there isn't a heart inside, not people.

Honestly I'm alright with all of them. Vanitas/Ventus is the only one that bothers me, and it's on a personal level, not me thinking they are related. Roxas/Sora, Naminé/Xion, Roxas/Xion and Xion/Kairi are my faves. Though I also really like Riku/Repliku.

Willow A113

Awards
Well yes and no. I was play at that Pete debuted as a bear and the fact that bears are what you call big guys, like pete, in the gay community.
Ohh. I didn't catch that. I guess since he didn't have a tail in kh, he's a bear, not a cat. Then again he's made plenty of other appearances without a tail before.
I guess maybe Pete's a cat/bear hybrid.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Ohh. I didn't catch that. I guess since he didn't have a tail in kh, he's a bear, not a cat. Then again he's made plenty of other appearances without a tail before.
I guess maybe Pete's a cat/bear hybrid.
When Pete debuted in the Alice Comedies he was a bear, after Steamboat Willie he's primary been a cat. His German name is even Kater Karlo (Cat Carlo). He's most likely a cat in KH.

Back