• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Politics What Do You Think About President Biden So Far?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Torin Reed

Awards
Undergrad is about $20k a year at a good school. The first 2 years of college are a hell of a lot cheaper if you go to junior college, which is the route everyone should take. No need to do those first 2 years in a 4 year. Total waste of money. The $50k would pay for your whole BA. There are much more expensive schools in the Ivy Leagues and private/non-state schools, but I really wouldn't be going to those without scholarships. As my professors told us, Masters can be skipped, it's just a way to fund the PhD programs. They said go straight for the PhD after the BA, and if no one is willing to pay for you to get your PhD (scholarships), then you're not ready. A lot of people go for their doctorate and end up dropping out.

I paid for my college without a dime from the government or a loan, so I have no idea what the interest they charge on loans is. That's where the real question of is $50k a good amount. I see that $50k and think that it's far too much, but it depends on the interest.

Also, yes some conservatives look at our country and think it's Far-Left under Biden, as they did under Obama. It's definitely not. You can look at countries in Scandinavia to compare the US with. But as for Far-Right, you can compare the US to many countries in Africa and the Middle East. Definitely not Far-Right. We're moderates. Being moderate is also the only way you can have a relatively happy population that's this big and this diverse. You have to be somewhat in the middle to accommodate everyone or it's not democratic. You can get away with being much more Left or Right in small countries but we're far too big to have a government that authoritative. We'd have to split into smaller countries. Unfortunately, far too many people in this country are somewhere far to the Right or Left and like to play tug-of-war with the system.
I absolutely agree with you. This is a pretty interesting topic on a global scale. I drew attention to it after I read quite constructive factual and statistical information about it on the site https://writingbros.com/essay-examples/world/. Of course, Oliver Wendell Holmes' clear and present danger” that submerged the First Amendment during WWI was no real danger to America at all. So Holmes justification for power in a "crisis" was not justified.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I really don’t think foreign relations is his strong suite, but we’ll see.

Democrats generally are far more better in foreign relations than Republicans, much more the Rebublicans from nowadays. Also, remember that Obama and Biden pretty much set up the US foreign relations from 2009 - 2017.

samlarsonns

Awards
Democrats generally are far more better in foreign relations than Republicans, much more the Rebublicans from nowadays. Also, remember that Obama and Biden pretty much set up the US foreign relations from 2009 - 2017.

Bidens statemsnts about loans are pretty good but nowadays everyone using some apps or tools like loan calculators ( you can find example on moneyzap ) to not go over budget
Its six months later and I have to agree with you with that statement

Last edited:

2 quid is good

Awards
Talking about foreign relations, the news that Biden has essentially authorised the theft and redistribution of Afghan civilians money is disgusting and has coloured my view on him extremely. I'm speechless at how brazen a move it is and I can't imagine how angry Afghan's are at this. This is your normal person's wages put into a bank account where you're guaranteed your money to be safe, and so many stories were around back in August of people being unable to leave the country because they couldn't access THEIR money.

This is absurd!

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm hoping it's mostly just a front for his voters, that he'll end up voting for most things in the end...
Welp, so much for this hopeful wishing! Manchin and especially Sinema are a total disgrace.

I actually chose my current avatar because the image suited how I was feeling about the world at the moment. It's hard to imagine anything getting better for a long time, if at all.

Back