• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your KH headcanon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Before KH3 and it’s trailers came out my headcanons for some of the characters were:

Demyx wouldn’t of been working for either side but would be the one to reluctantly show Sora how to use water magic.

Marluxia and Larxene wouldn’t of been working with Xehanort instead they would of been minor antagonists who Sora would have to fight at some point because the two of them would of been working together to accomplish some kind of objective that would end up causing trouble for Sora.

DrShimo

Awards
So Scar is back.
Got to thinking just now that depending on which you take out first, Clayton could be back. His nobody was shooting at Sora while his heartless was the stealth sneak.

Sadly even if he is back Sora will never see them again

Soldier

Awards
Before KH3 and it’s trailers came out my headcanons for some of the characters were:

Demyx wouldn’t of been working for either side but would be the one to reluctantly show Sora how to use water magic.

Marluxia and Larxene wouldn’t of been working with Xehanort instead they would of been minor antagonists who Sora would have to fight at some point because the two of them would of been working together to accomplish some kind of objective that would end up causing trouble for Sora.
Oh I wish that Demyx headcanon was a reality, would've been a nice callback to the fact that water was classified as blizzard magic in KH 2 and Sora wouldn't know much about it.

WaltK

Awards
Got to thinking just now that depending on which you take out first, Clayton could be back. His nobody was shooting at Sora while his heartless was the stealth sneak.

Sadly even if he is back Sora will never see them again
That gives me an idea:

Clayton comes back and manages to convince Tarzan and Jane that his villainous acts were just a result of the darkness clouding his judgement, allowing the worlds’ events to get back on track with the movie to an extent.

Of course, it all happens off screen.

Soldier

Awards
That gives me an idea:

Clayton comes back and manages to convince Tarzan and Jane that his villainous acts were just a result of the darkness clouding his judgement, allowing the worlds’ events to get back on track with the movie to an extent.

Of course, it all happens off screen.
Well considering how this whole Edgar Rice Burroughs deal will eventually pass in the next 30-50 years, I imagine Tarzan will be able to be used in KH again. Disney will definitely be around at that time, ERB not so much.

darknessofheart

Awards
Sometimes, I like to think that KH2's ending was the true ending to the series. Despite greatly enjoying some of the games that came after (BBS and KH3/ReMind) the series has not come close to capturing that amazing moment that is the ending of KH2. No gotcha moment in the end, just a nice and conclusive final shot before the credits. Then that damn note in a bottle showed up in the epilogue.

D

Deleted member 246005

Riku's family is poor or lower middle class. They are struggling financially so Riku has a part time job during the school. Or he has high grades/athletic skills because he wants a scholarship. His desire to leave Destiny Islands and became a keyblade wielder is out of desperation than curiosity.

Sora’s parents have a tendency to shelter him from problems. They are older versions of Snow and Serah. Unlike Riku's parents they've left the island but haven't really explained what happened when they were "abroad".

Demyx had a problem with peer pressure when he was a somebody.

Braig grew up in poverty.

Luxord was a gentleman criminal when he was a somebody.

Aeleus and Dilan had a workplace relationship.

Even and Ienzo were relatives Ansem took in.

Ansem travelled the universe with Mickey when he was younger.

Squall and Mickey probably teamed up during the 10 year gap in between BBS and KH1.

Isa and Lea's fathers are Reno and Rude. Lea's mom died when he was younger. Isa's mom runs a bookstore or worked as a teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:

Willow A113

Awards
Riku's family is poor or lower middle class. They are struggling financially so Riku has a part time job during the school. Or he has high grades/athletic skills because he wants a scholarship. His desire to leave Destiny Islands and became a keyblade wielder is out of desperation than curiosity.
I kinda imagined the opposite, that he was rich.
Sora’s parents have a tendency to baby him. They are older versions of Snow and Serah. Unlike Riku's parents they've left the island but haven't really explained what happened when they were "abroad".

Demyx had a problem with peer pressure when he was a somebody.

Braig grew up in poverty.
No, he grew up in the age of fairy tales.
Luxord was a gentleman criminal when he was a somebody.

Aeleus and Dilan had a workplace relationship.

Even and Ienzo were relatives Ansem took in.

Ansem travelled the universe with Mickey when he was younger.

Squall and Mickey probably teamed up during the 10 year gap in between KH1 and KH2.
You mean bbs and kh1.
Isa and Lea's fathers are Reno and Rude. Lea's mom died when he was younger. Isa's mom runs a bookstore or worked as a teacher.

I really like those ones.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards

You mean bbs and kh1.

We’re talking about headcanons. They don’t have to follow a lick of sense or canon.

D

Deleted member 246005

You mean bbs and kh1.

Who grew up in the age of Fairy tales? You weren't specific in your response.

These are old ideas I had for discarded fanfics so they aren't meant to be up to date with canon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awards
I always saw Reno as Axel's older brother and the reason he is off screen is cuz he's doing FF7 shiz.

Cloud is the legit FF7 Cloud, as he doesn't originate from Radiant Garden apparently based on Goofy going "did ya think they made it back to their own world". He's kinda stuck in a Dissidia style situation where he's not in his game's world yet is still dealing with Sephiroth.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I always thought Riku felt about Destiny Islands the way Belle feels about her village in Beauty and the Beast. The "smallness" of the world could take form in not just how few types of living were likely available (the same way Belle felt like she was being told she had to marry some loser), but also in small-mindedness, the feeling of being trapped among buffoons who don't know what they don't know and who will never accept someone like you. Riku's desire to get away has always been my read of the character more than mere curiosity... I don't think power was ever Riku's main motivation. I think the temptation for power for Riku grew out of a place of insecurity from when Maleficent takes him to see Sora at Traverse Town, that being the strongest meant the others would always depend on and "need" him. That makes sense considering most of his actions in the second half of the game come from a place of feeling rejected by Sora, imo.

I've also always liked the idea that Sephiroth might've been Riku's father, lol. Of course even if that were the case Sephiroth obviously would not have stuck around, that it was a one-off amidst world-hopping, and Riku would have to have been raised by a single mother. I definitely feel an upper v. lower class thing going on between Riku v. Sora, too, that their friendship might've been unusual and that friendship (as well as the island they play on itself) was also an "escape" for Riku pre-KH1... I personally think Kairi was probably adopted by the mayor.

Last edited:

redcrown

Awards
I always thought Riku felt about Destiny Islands the way Belle feels about her village in Beauty and the Beast. The "smallness" of the world could not just take form in how few types of living were likely available (the same way Belle felt like she was being told she had to marry some loser), but also in small-mindedness, the feeling of being trapped among buffoons who don't know what they don't know and who will never accept someone like you.
Riku is my favorite Disney Princesses

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Sonic the Hedgehog is Sora's dad.

-Similar body proportions (large hand/feet, short height)

-Sonic is the "Knight of the Wind" according to one game, which follows the naming theme with Sora/Ven.

-Sonic used to live on an island, so it's not farfetched for him to move to DI.

-Sora's mom was voiced by Kath Soucie, who also played Sally Acorn, Sonic's love interest in some cartoons/comics. Clearly it's the same character.

It all checks out, see? :p

Last edited:

RonaldPoe

Awards
I have a few headcanons myself. Only one of them is confirmed but they do make some sense.

Before KH3, I predicted that Xigbar would survive the game and have a huge role in the future. I was actually right but didn't predict that he would be Luxu (few of us did).

I personally think Riku is gay and acts as a Tsundere for Sora. This explains much of their relationship. Riku turned to the dark side because he was jealous of Donald and Goofy (can you say Yandere). Not to mention the ending of KH2 resembles a yaoi fanfic except done by 2000's Disney. It's practically an overly long love proclaimation.

Scar has a Nobody but it's in hiding. He kept his physical form as a heartless (something only Xehanort has done) through sheer hatred, jealousy, and evil. Clayton is a weird case but unlike Scar, his physical form wasn't the heartless (Stealth Snake was). Groundshaker is some kind of mutated heartless for Scar.

Back