• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Xehanort’s waypoint, who is it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nighthawk711

Awards
The beginning scenes of Dark road show the robed man stating that he and Xehanort are “each other’s waypoints”. We can assume there is only a heart under the robe like how Ansem SOD first appeared to Sora in the secret place.
So when he opened the portal to Xehanort what happened did he regain human form as someone we may have known ...maybe Luxu??? Could player’s memories have triggered his recompletion? AND Is this robed person different from the one we see fall over and die with elderly hands after taking baby Xehanort to the island??

I’m trying to line the pieces up! Yours AND mine😂

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That is Ansem SoD. After meeting with Xehanort, he just stayed and chilled until the events of KH1 take place.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Ansem couldn't have been chilling the whole time right? At some point he made contact with Maleficent and encouraged her to take over worlds with the Heartless and track down the Princesses. As a Heartless he should be more than capable of traveling between worlds as and when he wants.

Maybe that's how Xehanort knows so much? On top of his own real-time upbringing in Scala and his journey as a Seeker, his Heartless spent like 70 years doing his own research?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ansem couldn't have been chilling the whole time right? At some point he made contact with Maleficent and encouraged her to take over worlds with the Heartless and track down the Princesses. As a Heartless he should be more than capable of traveling between worlds as and when he wants.

Maybe that's how Xehanort knows so much? On top of his own real-time upbringing in Scala and his journey as a Seeker, his Heartless spent like 70 years doing his own research?
That was Xehanort during BBS.

Q17: What made Maleficent want to take over the world?
A: Because of what she learned from Master Xehanort.

In KH Maleficent tried to steal the hearts of the princesses of light by using Heartless soldiers. The reason she decided to do this was because Master Xehanort had told her “If you gather the hearts of the princesses you will be able to control the world.”

Awards
Is that Ansem, though? But he has a completely different robe and a staff. We never saw him that way. Unless that's how he was before being reduced to just a heart? I'm curious now!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is that Ansem, though? But he has a completely different robe and a staff. We never saw him that way. Unless that's how he was before being reduced to just a heart? I'm curious now!
Ansem never has a staff, and yes, we saw him in that brown rag on numerous occasions since the first game. That is his original form, before he hijacked Riku's body.

Awards
Ansem never has a staff, and yes, we saw him in that brown rag on numerous occasions since the first game. That is his original form, before he hijacked Riku's body.
Right, which means that this other robed figure must be someone else entirely, his robe being blue and white as opposed to Ansem's brown one. But who could that be?

JOTAINSIDER

Awards
( Luxu can be th waypoint of Xehanort, like he is to everyone less Maleficent)

Xehanort does like MoM, a time loop, Anesm SoD appears and then its when it gets tricky:

Xehanort goes to DDD, but all learned about the keyblade and so? I mean, Eraqus and his partners, and even himself, say that he yes has seen other worlds (Sleeping worlds and TWTNW and KH 3 appeareances)

Or after the portal he goes to SaC and then, somehow, he goes to DDD events?

Awards
( Luxu can be th waypoint of Xehanort, like he is to everyone less Maleficent)

Xehanort does like MoM, a time loop, Anesm SoD appears and then its when it gets tricky:

Xehanort goes to DDD, but all learned about the keyblade and so? I mean, Eraqus and his partners, and even himself, say that he yes has seen other worlds (Sleeping worlds and TWTNW and KH 3 appeareances)

Or after the portal he goes to SaC and then, somehow, he goes to DDD events?
That's the question that keeps us all intrigued, am I right?

JOTAINSIDER

Awards
That's the question that keeps us all intrigued, am I right?
The eyes of YX change also, from gray to yellow, something happens to him during the Mark of Mastery cause when he is talking with MoM, that while he is doing the Journey, he has them still gray.
And well, yellow eyes mean darkness 95% of the time

And then, YX in DDD has them yellow, Maybe after the Journey he contacted with Robed Figure and did the time travel to DDD.
But then before going to SaC, why he says he has seen more worlds? so what happened lol.

Awards
The eyes of YX change also, from gray to yellow, something happens to him during the Mark of Mastery cause when he is talking with MoM, that while he is doing the Journey, he has them still gray.

And then, YX in DDD has them yellow, Maybe after the Journey he contacted with Robed Figure and did the time travel to DDD.
But then before going to SaC, why he says he has seen more worlds? so what happened lol.
That's something I hope Nomura will clear up. xD

okhi12

Awards

Late reply, but he had glimpses of his previous life (the Player), right? He could be speaking about those memories, similar to Ventus telling Aqua about the things he saw when he was in Sora's heart.
It's not the same thing, but his heart had been in other places before as another person.

Back