• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 1992 edition.

• Thread starter Deleted member 246005
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

Someone theorized what would happen if Kingdom Hearts released a decade earlier.

I thought it was fun.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I saw this, it was an interesting take. I'm surprised he didn't suggest that they'd fall back on more of the princess movie worlds seeing those princess movies probably would have been the ones that had the biggest repulation behind them.

D

Deleted member 246005

I saw this, it was an interesting take. I'm surprised he didn't suggest that they'd fall back on more of the princess movie worlds seeing those princess movies probably would have been the ones that had the biggest repulation behind them.
His reasoning was they popped up in BBS anyway. I think he wanted to avoid using worlds the series eventually would use.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
His reasoning was they popped up in BBS anyway. I think he wanted to avoid using worlds the series eventually would use.
Which is fair, but I'd have probably approached it as if it was being made then without foresight of the rest of the series. His choices aren't bad and he usually had good reasons for the picks.

D

Deleted member 246005

Which is fair, but I'd have probably approached it as if it was being made then without foresight of the rest of the series. His choices aren't bad and he usually had good reasons for the picks.
You could probably use Cinderella and Snow White's worlds as stages.

I don't know if you'd use Aurora's world. Logically Maleficent would start her conquest there. So it would've already fallen.

Last edited by a moderator:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
You could probably use Cinderella and Snow White's worlds as stages.

I don't know if you'd use Aurora's world. Logically Maleficent would start her conquest there. So it would've already fallen.
Yeah, Enchanted Dominion would have had to have fallen 9 years ago for Maleficent to be able to have lead the invasion of Radiant Garden.

I think Snow White's world would have probably worked the best, seeing none of her extended cast ended up playing a role in KH1, so you wouldn't have to change as much of the supporting cast. With Castle of Dreams you'd most likely have to rewrite how the Fairy Godmother was helping Sora. Keeping her separate from Merlin, it can work but there's less of a relationship between characters from different worlds.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
-Gameplay wise I would assume something closer to Link to the Past or Secret of Mana than a turn-based.

-I thought maybe Aladdin would still be possible but I looked up the release dates of the SNES/Genesis games & wow, they both came a whole year after the movie in Nov. '93. Nevermind then.

-Rescuers Down Under would totally be chosen before the 1st movie. 1st film doesn't give a lot to work with while DU had more action & bigger environments. & KH3 already skipped films like PotC2 so the precedent is there.

-Using DS versions of FFIII party members makes no sense within the context of this exercise. A more feasible option would've been the guest party members like Sara, Desch, or Aria or other NPCs.

-Why not Sword in the Stone for a tournament world? It actually had sword fighting.

Back