• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Did Jiminy Cricket become a normal ass Cricket in Pridelands? What was his transformation in Atlantica or Halloween Town?

Soldier

Awards
It would've been nice if they went the extra mile to change his form with everyone else (plus that SP form of him as a computer bug is genius) at least when it came to the journal view of him. But he already was a minor character in a sea of minor characters.
(Plus, it probably would've been better for his Atlantica form to be an isopod, props to you if you know what they look like).

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Jiminy walks along the ocean floor in Pinocchio. So he didn't really need to change in Atlantica at least.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Jiminy walks along the ocean floor in Pinocchio. So he didn't really need to change in Atlantica at least.
That was in a dream world. It's one of the only proper instances of the game doing "weird shit happens because dreams".

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
This has always bugged me, but why did Terra-Xeahanort have Ansem SOD's voice and not Xemnas'? Almost all of the other Nobodies did (with the exception of Roxas, Namine, and Xion due to extenuating circumstances). It was more iconic for the "Darkness Speech" I guess, but it still doesn't make much sense. Also why would Xemnas' voice even change if Terra-Xehanort had Ansem SOD's voice? And just to top things off, why DID Terra-Xehanort's voice change at all? If it's because Xehanort's heart possessed Terra's body, why wouldn't it sound like Young Xehanort? The only thing I can think of is that maybe it was due to the intermingling of the two hearts.

Soldier

Awards
This has always bugged me, but why did Terra-Xeahanort have Ansem SOD's voice and not Xemnas'? Almost all of the other Nobodies did (with the exception of Roxas, Namine, and Xion due to extenuating circumstances). It was more iconic for the "Darkness Speech" I guess, but it still doesn't make much sense. Also why would Xemnas' voice even change if Terra-Xehanort had Ansem SOD's voice? And just to top things off, why DID Terra-Xehanort's voice change at all? If it's because Xehanort's heart possessed Terra's body, why wouldn't it sound like Young Xehanort? The only thing I can think of is that maybe it was due to the intermingling of the two hearts.
Intermingling of the two hearts and playstyle. Remember, he uses the guardian in his fights, which was commonly used by Ansem SOD during KH 1. It'd make more sense to connect it with him than Xemnas, who lacks a heart and guardian.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
A Xenomorph could technically qualify as a Princess of Heart because Disney owns it now & it's parent is the Alien Queen.

Willow A113

Awards
A Xenomorph could technically qualify as a Princess of Heart because Disney owns it now & it's parent is the Alien Queen.
Did you just say ALIEN QUEEN?!
*Mina obsession intensifies.*

Edit: Sorry for the off topic post, but I just couldn’t not say that. Anyway, back to the kh shower thoughts.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Intermingling of the two hearts and playstyle. Remember, he uses the guardian in his fights, which was commonly used by Ansem SOD during KH 1. It'd make more sense to connect it with him than Xemnas, who lacks a heart and guardian.
I mean, sure? But I was asking more about the rationality of Xemnas being the body of the Terra-Xehanort. Like every other Nobody, his voice should have stayed the same (aside from those I mentioned). And technically the Guardian was never really a part of the intermingling Xehanort and Terra's hearts, it was kind of just a container more than a manifestation (one which the subservient was placed into when one had control over the other).

Be cool if his old arrowguns took on the color scheme and design from No Name
I could totally see that as a Formchange, or Xehanort/Terra's Dark Volley

Grey Skies

Awards
Why is part of the flooring in the third district of Traverse Town able to burst upwards and trap people inside by the fountain? Who designed that? Who controls it? Was someone trying to get SDG killed? I want to know!

What was the point of adding all the pipes onto and into the castle of Hollow Bastion? Clearly it was a steampunk renovation just for style. I think I'm the first to discover that Ansem SoD is a big steampunk fan.

Back