• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
And so it's begun, the seat-of-our-pants-yet-totally-relaxed TWEWY Roleplay is here. I'm about this, already having fun and excited to see everyone else's characters.

Awards
And so it's begun, the seat-of-our-pants-yet-totally-relaxed TWEWY Roleplay is here. I'm about this, already having fun and excited to see everyone else's characters.
aaaa I'm excited too, and I'm kinda happy that an rp thread was created from the start. Forced me to just jump in and write! I'm looking forward to having fun with this, wherever it goessss

And we'd love to have you, Oracle, but absolutely no pressure!! : D

Awards
just in time Dari, I was giving it one more day before replying with my own post after Max!! C:

purgatory

Awards
You should be seeing a post from Deimos pretty soon too, it's really hard to break the trio :3

Deimos

Awards
All things considered, you guys have been the group I've been writing with for more or less three years to be fair. Your stuck with me ;)

Still trying to figure out what kind of character I want to premier with, but it will be a player.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I can't express how great everyone's posts have been so far, it's been a long time since I've RP'd and reading everyone's characters and opening posts has been a lot of fun, I'm excited to see how everyone interacts and progresses through this Reaper's Game, the players and the reapers both!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Hey Rhaps, i'll be dropping some starter kit pins in my edit located on the statue itself.
Not sure how you wanna run it when it comes to psyches, personally i'd like to see the squad get creative and pins are secondary for them.

If we're going by the old rules, all psyches are inactive without a pact active.
All players will also automatically be attacked/targeted by the noise that aren't in a pact.

Better get moving my lovelies <3

Awards
yeee thanks for your patience guys!! finally posted! purg, I just wanna confirm also is yuki's pronouns are she/her?? i assumed and now i feel dumb oop.

and aaa no worries, dari! i definitely just had DJ kinda wing it, she's starting to figure it out (slowly). hopefully she'll figure out the whole pact thing soonnnn.

also is anyone playing ntwewy no spoilers but i just started and i already don't want it to end

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'll also edit my post if Yuki is in fact a boy, I wasn't positive and just went based on Rhapsody's post haha.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
and aaa no worries, dari! i definitely just had DJ kinda wing it, she's starting to figure it out (slowly). hopefully she'll figure out the whole pact thing soonnnn.

also is anyone playing ntwewy no spoilers but i just started and i already don't want it to end

Ayyyy, that works for me. NTWEWY had me really interested in players having stand out psyches that are unique to those players as well. If it doesn't make sense, it definitely will with time.

Yoooooooo i just finished it a few days ago, very very solid!! Really love the sound track ;~;

purgatory

Awards
Be sure to go back and check my post,
yeee thanks for your patience guys!! finally posted! purg, I just wanna confirm also is yuki's pronouns are she/her?? i assumed and now i feel dumb oop.

Lol Yukinoshita is a she/her, you got it right :3
A bit of a disclaimer she's a bit haughty and a to the point kind of forward. I have a really weird idea for my psyche, but expect weirdness xD.

Awards
ok great!!

and DJ and Yuki may already have a partnership, but we could totally go with a mix of twewy and ntwewy's game mechanics and create a "group pact" with Jin & Adagio! I totally left it up to interpretation in my post, either way sounds fun! c:

D

Deleted member 263385

This year certainly has been really good to twewy fans.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm cool with either/or! We could have our two teams of players, or we could have one group of four, I think either one would be interesting and fun. I haven't played ntwewy yet, but i did see the team of four in the trailer which is a cool twist.

Are we going to try to stick to a general posting order here, or how do we want to do this? I know DJ just reached out to Jin, but I don't want to post again too quickly without giving Deimos and Dari a chance to get in there.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
You guys don't need to mind me too much, I'm gonna be doing posts affiliated for reapers and by nature of the beast these posts won't be as frequent as posts by actual players.

I'm brushing up on the secret reports refamiliarize myself with the core of the world. (There's a surprising amount of depth put into the world building, holy cow.)

Back