• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Headcanon Theory] Possible Explanation of what's inside the Black Box.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
Okay so I've been thinking this inside my head and I think it's time for me to reveal it. So now that the finale of KHUX is released, I think I finally know what's inside the Black Box. It's the 7 Darknesses that MoM trapped since his younger days from the Keyblade War.

Remember the 7 darknesses are NOT in the foretellers yet, but they are planned to be in them in the future. Clearly, they don't know about the Master's plan to sacrifice them as the Master kept it a secret, and I'm sure they'd be fully aware if they actually did have darkness inside of them. We don't even have proof that the Foretellers are now possessed by the 7 darknesses, similar to what many people believed that the Foretellers died in the Keyblade War, even though we never saw their hearts floating into the sky and their keyblades as gravestones (since the war of the Foretellers also ended up creating the Keyblade Graveyard). We also don't know what happened to them after the war, and most of all, we don't know how they traveled into the future Post KH3. What I like about this theory is that it could also mimic the concept of Pandora's Box as well. The Pandora's Box contains the evils of the world and Hope to extinguish the evils inside the box.

Now how is this going to make sense, it makes sense because there is a cutscene in KHX Back Cover and a continuation in KHUX, where MoM told Luxu not to open the Black Box but since Luxu is desperate to know what's inside the Black Box the Master decided to tell Luxu what's inside as a secret. The Master also told Luxu how the 13 Darknesses ruined MoM's life and a plan to defeat the 13 darknesses, his plan is to use the Foretellers, Luxu, and MoM himself to become the vessels for the 7 of the 13 Darknesses. Luxu disagreed with the Master since many people will be sacrificed. However, the Master told Luxu to not let his feelings get in the way but in the end, he did. It would also explain how the Black Box has a sigil XSuper, I think XSuper could be a code name for the MoM but rearranged. The names of the Foretellers are not their real names as well I mean think about it:

• Ira-Wrath
  • Invi-Envy
  • Aced-Sloth
  • Gula-Gluttony
  • Ava-Greed
  • Luxu-Lust
  • Xeprus-Pride
The names of the Foretellers could be the name for the 7 Darknesses, similar to how Master Xehanort named Ventus' darkness, Vanitas. The question is what would the 7 Darknesses look like if they have given a physical form. Since the MoM said they can only be defeated with a physical form.

The point of the Keyblade War is to give the Foretellers an experience of negative emotions like doubt and discord since these types of emotions are the perfect bait so that the 7 darknesses can possess them in the future (from the Epilogue in KH3). Now that Master Xehanort is defeated, the Lost Masters will return and reunite with Luxu (now Xigbar), and now we only need Ava and the Master of Masters himself and the Black Box will finally open to release the 7 Darknesses and possess them. But I don't think that's how my theory ends, the 7 Darknesses will indeed possess them but the Master told Luxu that he did not train them to become a full-blown vessel. He trained them to trap the 7 Darknesses inside their hearts and extract it to give the 7 Darknesses their own physical form, similar to Vanitas, and then they will kill these 7 Darknesses in the Keyblade Graveyard.

But that's just a theory, a FAN theory!

What do you guys think? Do you think this will happen in Phase 2 of Kingdom Hearts. I know my theory sounds far-fetched but I don't mind if my theory ends up becoming true, and I have a feeling it won't. I know some of you guys may disagree but criticism is welcomed :).

Last edited:
Awards
I think it sounds like a really cool theory. I must sound like a broken record, but it's true: we'll just have to wait and see. Still, I'm very impressed by this intricate and well thought out theory. It sounds like it could possibly happen, but (as I must have said way too many times now, lol) we'll just have to wait and see.

EighteenEighty

Awards
I think it sounds like a really cool theory. I must sound like a broken record, but it's true: we'll just have to wait and see. Still, I'm very impressed by this intricate and well thought out theory. It sounds like it could possibly happen, but (as I must have said way too many times now, lol) we'll just have to wait and see.
In the wise words of the MoM: You'll see.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Now that I think about it, if there are 7 darknesses in the box, it can be the ones that have been freed by Sora in the Keyblade Graveyard in KH3 (future). What I mean by this is that the 6 main darknesses in KHUX can be the time traveling Xehanorts (YMX, Xemnas, Ansem SoD), including one darkness being Vanitas and the last darkness that stayed with Luxu, which are guaranteed to still be free due to the history of those darknesses. Now the other 7 darknesses that were trapped in the people who were thrown into the war (Elrena, Lauriam, Isa, Luxord, Riku, Xion, and Terra) were freed in the future, but the darknesses themselves could have time travelled to their original timeline, which was the original Keyblade War where the MoM had trapped the darknesses trapped in the box. The reason I say this is because the past and future can be intertwined using actual Kingdom Hearts. If you think about it, YMX is still time travelling, regardless if MX was defeated in KH3. The darknesses can be time travelling as well, like Ansem SoD did to speak to YMX. So instead of the darknesses being in Elrena, Lauriam, Isa, Luxord, Riku, Xion, and Terra, they're now back in the box to be released into the foretellers. Now since Luxu already has a darkness in him that leaves one that doesn't have a vessel. Maybe it does? Maybe its Yozora, whose story we dont fully know, but from what I can tell, he may also be struggling with the light and darkness within himself. I really like this theory you made because it makes more sense to have darknesses trapped in the box than a data server for the Dandelions because if the new Keyblade Masters learn how to travel through time like the Foretellers have, they can then reach Daybreak Town from Scala to free them from the server, assuming all goes according to plan

akupepe

Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think your theory is too far-fetched. I have been thinking something similar!
But I really wonder what Luxu meant by saying that "I guess Ava didn't make it after all". I know what happened in KHUX, but if other Foretellers made it, where is Ava? If she is still on a mission (maybe with MoM, or looking for her Dandelions?), will the other Foretellers go look for her so Ava can be a vessel for darkness as well and they can open the box? And if MoM is in Quadratum, they cannot defeat the 7 darknesses in the Keyblade Graveyard so will they all go to Quadratum -the fiction world- which is not the world of light or darkness?

EighteenEighty

Awards
I don't think your theory is too far-fetched. I have been thinking something similar!
But I really wonder what Luxu meant by saying that "I guess Ava didn't make it after all". I know what happened in KHUX, but if other Foretellers made it, where is Ava? If she is still on a mission (maybe with MoM, or looking for her Dandelions?), will the other Foretellers go look for her so Ava can be a vessel for darkness as well and they can open the box? And if MoM is in Quadratum, they cannot defeat the 7 darknesses in the Keyblade Graveyard so will they all go to Quadratum -the fiction world- which is not the world of light or darkness?
Well, there's a possibility that the Foretellers will be looking for Ava whether from Scala Ad Caelum. There's a possibility that's her waypoint, while MoM from Quadratum and then the Black Box will finally be opened.

Back