• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So what's the timing on Demyx's RC? Not the water form one, the other one where he & Sora are back-to-back & then 1 hits the other & I have no idea how that works.

Guernsey

Awards
One person on another forum noted that all the other characters lose their competency when Sora is around. He also noted that Sora is out there doing his own thing in the Disney while the other characters are fighting the villains from the shadows and furthering the story until the endpoint.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'll bring over my nitpicks from the video game nitpicks thread since they were all KH related.
When exactly did Pluto get the letter with the Mickey insignia at the end of KH1, and why did he piss off with it down the long and windy road instead of delivering it to Sora? What did that letter say? Does Mickey know Pluto neglected to deliver it? Also why isn't Pluto in the Destiny Islands cutscene at the end of KH2 even though he escaped with everyone else? Why is Jiminy essentially unseen in games after Chain of Memories (with only brief introductory scenes using him in the beginning)? They went through the effort of always explaining why the gang is restarting at level 1/losing all of their magic, but where are all of my dope keyblades?

Less of a nitpick and more of a personal gripe, where are my Final Fantasy and TWEWY characters in KH3? Zack needs to see Aqua again, I need my KH universe conclusion to the Cloud/Sephiroth bout, I want to whip Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie solo again, I HOPE Sora meets Neku in Shibuya with Yozora, and man, I just wanted to hang out and shoot the shnaz with Squall, Yuffie, Aerith, and Cid again. Wouldn't have minded Auron making a return despite his resolution in KH2. This series sounded epic because it was a crossover of Final Fantasy and Disney. Now it's just Disney and original characters. Give me my Square characters back.

magic713

Awards
I wouldn't say it's just that, it just seems like there's more to talk about when it comes to nitpicks than when it comes to praises.
Yeah. When you praise something, you talk about stuff that already exists. Complaints also can come with 'what ifs' and ideas for improvements, which are more numerous and fun to talk about

Soldier

Awards
Wouldn't it have been great if Shan Yu's sword was given to mulan as her ultimate weapon? I think that's a missed opportunity for them to do that seeing as they already do it tons with Donald and Goofy. You know, make it so that they're able to be a bit stronger the next time you visit the world.

disney233

Awards
Wouldn't it have been great if Shan Yu's sword was given to mulan as her ultimate weapon? I think that's a missed opportunity for them to do that seeing as they already do it tons with Donald and Goofy. You know, make it so that they're able to be a bit stronger the next time you visit the world.
ULTIMATE WEAPONS FOR DISNEY CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF THE MAIN PARTY. LET'S FUCKING DO THIS, PLEASE.

One person on another forum noted that all the other characters lose their competency when Sora is around. He also noted that Sora is out there doing his own thing in the Disney while the other characters are fighting the villains from the shadows and furthering the story until the endpoint.
Have...they even fought the villains 'from the shadows' though? Like....the only ones doing ANYTHING productive while Sora's out doing the Disney films are Riku & Mickey. And Kairi & Lea can't because.....(generic anime time chamber training troupe) I STILL just think Aqua & Ven should've been brought back earlier than at the endgame after literally EVERYTHING Disney. That's just me. It's just....idk. IT'S WEIRD, the pacing in 3 is.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
My biggest gripe with the series is the absolute bs missed opportunities of not linking Darkaqua to the KHUX darklings in KH3 and not donig ANYTHING with Namine in Melody of Memory.....

I'm sorry you will never convince me that DarkAquas design isn't rediculously similar to darklings, and they are so important to the mobile game as what happens to fallen keyblade wielders and never referenced again

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
My biggest gripe with the series is the absolute bs missed opportunities of not linking Darkaqua to the KHUX darklings in KH3 and not donig ANYTHING with Namine in Melody of Memory.....

I'm sorry you will never convince me that DarkAquas design isn't rediculously similar to darklings, and they are so important to the mobile game as what happens to fallen keyblade wielders and never referenced again
Wasn't Dark!Aqua basically the starting phases of her becoming a Darkling? They kind of glossed over what exactly happened to Aqua. I'm guessing her being thrown into the ocean of darkness caused the process to start and had she not been saved by Riku, Mickey and Sora she'd have turned into a Darkling.
My gut feeling is that the Darklings are going to pop up again in Phase 2 and Aqua's Dark form will be tied to it. Like Aqua realizing the similarities and wondering if that's what would have happened to her if she wasn't saved.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Wasn't Dark!Aqua basically the starting phases of her becoming a Darkling? They kind of glossed over what exactly happened to Aqua. I'm guessing her being thrown into the ocean of darkness caused the process to start and had she not been saved by Riku, Mickey and Sora she'd have turned into a Darkling.
My gut feeling is that the Darklings are going to pop up again in Phase 2 and Aqua's Dark form will be tied to it. Like Aqua realizing the similarities and wondering if that's what would have happened to her if she wasn't saved.
I mean, I hope for that but I feel it was a very wasted opportunity not to at least hint at it somehow, like Yen Sid brooding on 'I've heard of similar events before" or a secret report or SOMETHING.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I mean, I hope for that but I feel it was a very wasted opportunity not to at least hint at it somehow, like Yen Sid brooding on 'I've heard of similar events before" or a secret report or SOMETHING.
Fair some of the journals and repports should have mentioned something like that.

Guernsey

Awards
Sometimes I wonder what happen if Kingdom Hearts were a "proper" RPG with Disney characters as party members that you can take all the universe?

Back