• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No More Heroes III - 2021

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

No More Heroes III is the fourth game in the NMH series, written and directed by Suda51. It is an action/hack n slash game for the Nintendo Switch and will continue the NMH story where it left off. Recently, they released the first two NMH games remastered on the Switch (based on their Wii versions) and they are the uncensored versions in Europe as well - so instead of black smoke when you kill an enemy, the blood and guts from the American version is preserved. Here's hoping they get a physical release.

I am very excited for this and am curious to see if Suda is planning on paying off all of the world building he hinted at in Travis Strikes Again, which was a spin-off/interquel game released last year that I personally was not excited for until I played it and realized it was a thinly veiled melancholic career retrospective hiding as a video game. Suda51 still has it and I am so glad he's back in the director's chair again after years and years of being the marketing guy.

~moe!~

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Sorry for doubleposting but I wanted to remind the world that this game is dropping tomorrow. The nice folks over at Limited Run Games did make physical editions of No More Heroes 1 and 2 this past April.

6 Things with Suda51 Nintendo's promotion for this game is both surprising and amazing. I really hope it does well.

Back