• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Random hypothetical scenario: they release a "KH Portable Classics" collection with emulated versions of GBA CoM, DS Days and RE:Coded, and a port of UX/DR. Aside from UX/DR being rebalanced for no MTX, the other games are untouched rom dumps. Releases on PS4/5/XB1/Switch/EGS and is the only other release Switch gets besides MoM.

Yay or nay?
Square:Announces this

Me:"Shut up and take my money"

Alexxio M.

Awards
A literal question thought in the shower can a single heart reincarnate twice this heart being the players from ux who reincarnates to Xehanort even without the players chirithy?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Random hypothetical scenario: they release a "KH Portable Classics" collection with emulated versions of GBA CoM, DS Days and RE:Coded, and a port of UX/DR. Aside from UX/DR being rebalanced for no MTX, the other games are untouched rom dumps. Releases on PS4/5/XB1/Switch/EGS and is the only other release Switch gets besides MoM.

Yay or nay?
I'd say yea to that.

the red monster

Awards
If sora gets into smash, I hope he will have drive forms in some way and not just alt colors.

Awards
So someone on 4chan kinda figured out why Terranort doesn't act like MX.

"He’s still Master Xehanort with all of his wisdom, but he’s seriously fucking around with Terra’s body. All of his quotes and scenes are seemingly just him flexing and occasionally making an ass of himself when it backfires. If anything, he’s falling back into his younger self’s cocky mindset. Only difference is that he isn’t a salty twink fuckboy like he used to be, so he can go full unga and not rely heavily on magic."

And someone else added onto it with just saying that he's too damn strong/drunk on power.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Interesting that when I was a teen in the KH fandom, the consensus was mainly "KH2 is this perfect magnificent wonderful masterpiece of a game, KH1 is this dated janky clunky mess with grossly inferior combat and storytelling to our beloved darling KH2".
Now it seems like KH1 appreciation has risen in prominence, at least compared to when I first was browsing social media/forums as a lad.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
So someone on 4chan kinda figured out why Terranort doesn't act like MX.

"He’s still Master Xehanort with all of his wisdom, but he’s seriously fucking around with Terra’s body. All of his quotes and scenes are seemingly just him flexing and occasionally making an ass of himself when it backfires. If anything, he’s falling back into his younger self’s cocky mindset. Only difference is that he isn’t a salty twink fuckboy like he used to be, so he can go full unga and not rely heavily on magic."
best thing I’ve heard today

Zackarix

Awards
You know what plot point has been completely re-contextualized with the last KHUX update? Subject X. Xehanort wasn't fixated on her just because she's from the Age of Fairy Tales, he might subconsciously remember knowing her in his past life. Assuming that Subject X is Skuld she and Player were friends, and she even rescued them from dying in the war. I wonder if she regrets that now.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
You know what plot point has been completely re-contextualized with the last KHUX update? Subject X. Xehanort wasn't fixated on her just because she's from the Age of Fairy Tales, he might subconsciously remember knowing her in his past life. Assuming that Subject X is Skuld she and Player were friends, and she even rescued them from dying in the war. I wonder if she regrets that now.
Why would she regret it? To her knowledge player was possessed and didn't really betray or trick her.

Zackarix

Awards
Why would she regret it? To her knowledge player was possessed and didn't really betray or trick her.
Maybe she could recognize Xehanort's heart. Or perhaps she finds out by downloading KHUX on to her gummiphone. But does she have the cash to beat those final story missions?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Maybe she could recognize Xehanort's heart. Or perhaps she finds out by downloading KHUX on to her gummiphone. But does she have the cash to beat those final story missions?
She'll just have to wait for the offline mode to be released I guess.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Here were my ideas for alts:
  1. KH3 outfit
  2. KH2 outfit
  3. Riku (KH3 black)
  4. Roxas (KH2 white)
  5. Kairi (KH3 pink)
  6. Limit Form
  7. Donald Duck (KH3 blue)
  8. Goofy (KH2 green)
My idea for sora alts is almost the exact same
but I’d make Riku the yellow alt, the kh2 outfit as the blue alt and make the black alt either Venitas or Rage form
donald and goofy being replaced by a green alt styled after ven or an ephemer alt if Venitas is chosen for the black alt

I also have ideas for possible stages, classic mode and music
Starting with stages
There’s Twilight Town
Radiant Garden
a gummi ship traveling world where you go through all the original worlds
Destiny islands
the keyblade graveyard but it’s only the pillar you fight xehanort on in kh3
Scala ad Caelum
The final world
Most likely stage in my opinion would be the Keyblade Graveyard with Destiny islands and Twilight town being very close seconds.
The least likely stages being scala and the final world because scala is a spoiler and the final world is the last world in the base game

For music if square doesn’t get stingy with it there will be 13 tracks
my predictions for which will be
A Soras theme remix- used for victory theme as well
A dearly beloved medley
Destati
A destiny Islands medley or remix
Either Face my fears, Sanctuary or don’t think twice but only one of those if neither then add an into the darkness medley
Hand in hand
Working together
Lord of the castle
Vector to the heavens
Scherzo de Notte
Sacred Distance
Scala ad Caelum
And Fate of the unknown

Finally for classic mode it will be called the world tour and mostly consist of team battles. Duck hunt standing in for Donald and goofy will be a constant teammate followed by the protagonist(s) of the world your fighting on. Except for the final boss of his route which will have you fighting with a different friend and on higher difficulties no partner at all.
here is the fight list
1. team battle with duck hunt and Mario as teammates fighting against bowser on new donk city
2. team battle with duck hunt and link as teammates fighting against ganon on great plateau
3. team battle with duck hunt, pikachu and Pokémon trainer against a giant dark alt mewtwo (representing Vanitas)
4. Team battle with duck hunt and Kirby against king DeDeDe
5. team battle with duck hunt and zero suit Samus as teammates against dark samus (perhaps referencing the anti Aqua fight in kh3)
6. team battle with duck hunt and fox as teammates fighting against wolf on lylat cruise (representing the gummi ship)
7. Bonus stage
8. Final boss team battle with cloud fighting against Sephiroth in his shirtless skin on the kingdom hearts stage with one winged angel in the background. (A big fat reference to Sephiroths secret kh1 colosseum boss fight, Sephiroths battles with cloud in the kh series and the fact the final phase of Ansem‘s kh1 boss fight is shirtless) Unless you fight on higher difficulties for that you will be alone.

oh and some smaller things
his final smash should either be the battle with all the gaurdians from remind, the reconnecting keyholes segment also from remind or a repeat of the kh3 cutscene after the group Xehanort fight where the guardians are shooting light into the darkened kingdom hearts.
when in the outfits based on other characters sora should wield that characters keyblade (ex.wielding destinies embrace when in the Kairi outfit) and will dual wield when in his Roxas outfit.The dual wielding won’t hit twice though it’s just for aesthetic.
chirithy can be in soras taunts
and finally the only things i want from Disney would be spirits based on some of the artwork of sora,Donald and goofy specifically the one where sora and Donald are standing on goofy’s shoulders and looking out for heartless and for Donald and goofy to at least appear in some taunts

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
4rj0lcye5nr71.jpg

It's canon now.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Yay or nay?
So when I posted this, I actually left out a game as to not make the collection look "too good". But in light of the Switch ports being cloud I've decided screw it, let's go for broke: Emulated PSP BBS:

Yep, Square has elected to cloud stream something that could've been done as emulation.

Last edited:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
A few centuries old would be my guess. Since he isn't a classmate in DR I would imagine he was already an old man when Eraqus and Xehanort we're still teenagers
Unless he ends up being one of the upper classmen, this is most likely the case.

I wonder if they're going to acknowledge that he was supposed to be friends/acquaintances with Eraqus and Xehanort at some point, or if they're going to retcon that.

Back