• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

blank points

Awards
You know, I find it kind of amusing how many people seem to think that because Yen Sid isn't in DR means that either he's perpetually the same age or has been retconned. It has never been established that Yen Sid trained under Odin in Scala. In BBS, if you speak to him after Terra's visit, he simply said he walked the path of Keyblade Wielder with them, not trained with them. Furthermore, there is a large time span between DR and BBS. Re:Mind shows the Xehanort and the MoM's meeting took place 75 years before KH3, so that means it would be about 64 years before BBS. Xehanort and Eraqus could have met and befriended Yen Sid at any point during those 64 years.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Fair, though I don't think it's enough of farfetched to assume that Yen Sid had some ties to Scala Ad Caelum, considering he seems to know of it and have the Master of Master symbol on his chalkboard.

Also with how time flows differently in different worlds Yen Sid could be their senior and have already been a fully trained Keyblade wielder during DR's time.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
What if Maleficent formed a new council but it's all Maleficents from across the multi-verse?

COJ3HHDVAAAnSEn.jpg

Clockwise: Sleeping Beauty version, Cheekbones version, Descendents version, & Once Upon a Time version

BakstCarabosse.jpg

& Carabosse, the original fairy tale version.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Was Vantias in monster form behind the mask in Monstropolis?

Soldier

Awards
Was Vantias in monster form behind the mask in Monstropolis?
No he was not. Typically the organization doesn't care about disguising themselves in Disney worlds that force the party into a design change, much like Luxord in The Caribbean or Young Xehanort in Toy Box. Even the original organization didn't do this, and Roxas was seen many times by the locals who were terrified enough of him to make a scarecrow out of him.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
No he was not. Typically the organization doesn't care about disguising themselves in Disney worlds that force the party into a design change, much like Luxord in The Caribbean or Young Xehanort in Toy Box. Even the original organization didn't do this, and Roxas was seen many times by the locals who were terrified enough of him to make a scarecrow out of him.
Too bad they don't want to disguise themselves. Luxord in a pirate outfit would have been badass

Soldier

Awards
Too bad they don't want to disguise themselves. Luxord in a pirate outfit would have been badass
He already kind of does? The studs in his left ear definitely give off pirate vibes. But not a full ensemble since he always wears them.

Alexxio M.

Awards
A thought spurred on by searching salt and pepper diner kh on YouTube why hasn’t anyone made one yet? the way I could see it working would be with the organization with mulaney being sora or ven and the other jhon being roxas. Oh and have Demyx be the one who says what’s new pussycat is a lot longer than I first thought and either Xemnas or Saix be the one who flips the table with saix switching to his berserk form if that’s chosen.

WaltK

Awards
A thought spurred on by searching salt and pepper diner kh on YouTube why hasn’t anyone made one yet? the way I could see it working would be with the organization with mulaney being sora or ven and the other jhon being roxas. Oh and have Demyx be the one who says what’s new pussycat is a lot longer than I first thought and either Xemnas or Saix be the one who flips the table with saix switching to his berserk form if that’s chosen.

…what the fudge are you talking about?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
good-burger.gif

…what the fudge are you talking about?
I surmise they might be referring to

Zackarix

Awards
Why did Xehanort start going by the name Ansem?

Because he was planning on starting a cult where everybody's name would add an X and have the letters rearranged and he didn't want to spend the next decade going by "Net Haxxor"

Soldier

Awards
Why did Square Enix feel the need to put a lady of the night in Traverse Town right outside of the duck's item shop? And don't you dare attempt to convince me otherwise, the manga all but confirms it.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Why did Square Enix feel the need to put a lady of the night in Traverse Town right outside of the duck's item shop? And don't you dare attempt to convince me otherwise, the manga all but confirms it.
Eh, it's honest work, I do not condone the demonizing of the oldest profession.

Last edited:

WaltK

Awards
What if Donald apparently forgetting that he himself was once a walking, talking snowman during Arendelle is not a continuity error, but an indication that the canonical version of Christmas Town is the vanilla, non-Final Mix version?

Soldier

Awards
What if Donald apparently forgetting that he himself was once a walking, talking snowman during Arendelle is not a continuity error, but an indication that the canonical version of Christmas Town is the vanilla, non-Final Mix version?
Considering very little changes in Halloween Town besides the costume changes (which doesn't even NEED to happen as you're still in the same world and characters from the same world go back and forth freely) I'd be inclined to believe it.

Back