• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH movie pitch

• Thread starter Deleted member 246005
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

The best way to adapt Kingdom hearts as a movie is to split it up into smaller chunks like Star Wars or the Godfather. Kingdom Hearts 1 could be its own trilogy of movies.

For 2, 3 and all the spinoffs you do the Marvel Phases thing. Martin Scorsese infamously called Marvel movies “not real cinema” and he's right but not in the way he think. The Marvel movie phases are more like a TV show season. The Avengers films are season finales. So that structure works for KH too.

Phase 2 is CoM, Days, KH2 part A and B( they will get cooler subtitles).

Phase 3 is Coded/Days, BBS, DDD, KH3 part A and B(which will get cooler subtitles).

Phase 4 is Verum Rex, all the Foreteller stuff and whatever KH4 ends up being.

There are changes that need to be made along the way. Kh is a simple story told really poorly but I think this structure works.

Thank you for reading and happy holidays.

the red monster

Awards
I can see them making KH1 movie instead of actual remake. doubt they will care enough to do the others.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Why would anyone watch a KH movie?
If popularity and enough demand is there, then why not?

I doubt Kingdom Hearts will ever make the big screen, but I do believe it warrants a new short movie. Then again, we already got our short movie with Backstory, so idk

D

Deleted member 246005

I can see them making KH1 movie instead of actual remake. doubt they will care enough to do the others.
I guess it would depend on how popular it is. If the first movies are successful, than they'll consider the others.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I see it being more of an in-name-only broadstrokes adaptation if anything. Especially if it's a Disney production.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Movies take years and years to produce. You're talking about a decade and a half's worth of development, filming, and editing on a series of films that would take place around the same time

D

Deleted member 246005

@MATGSY
I'm not against a new story like Advent Children or a new cast like Star Wars Rebels. ;)

@Antifa Lockhart
I know.

I'm not against tweaking the cast to have them be older over the course of the series. I'm also not against retiring Sora after the first phase. But those are decisions that would be made when these films are actually considered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back