• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Xion solo game idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
I know technically Xion’s name is supposed to be a anagram for No 1. however, what if there was a solo game starring her where we discover that there is a new character that looks like her named Nio that claims to be connected to Xion somehow. I’m thinking she’d be this badass bounty hunter that heard her likeness had been used by the organization and was not having any of that.

okhi12

Awards
I know technically Xion’s name is supposed to be a anagram for No 1. however, what if there was a solo game starring her where we discover that there is a new character that looks like her named Nio that claims to be connected to Xion somehow. I’m thinking she’d be this badass bounty hunter that heard her likeness had been used by the organization and was not having any of that.
Xion as we see her most of the time was shaped by Sora's memories of Kairi (but with black hair for some reason).
I don't see how that could work without an obvious retcon: making Nio and Kairi also related in some way. I'm not sure I'd like it, we have too many characters related to other characters in unusual ways.

D

Deleted member 246005

I would've preferred Xion as a regular nobody. So making her a bad ass bounty hunter would've been a cool hook. Right now it creates more problems than it solves.

An easier pitch would be her traveling with a bounty hunter crew like Sora did with Donald and Goofy. They are helping her solve a common goal for their own reasons. Along the way she could decide to give bounty hunting a shot as a career.

Outside of being a teacher to other weilders, being a keyblade master doesn't have a clear cut day to day life. So she decides to be a part time bounty hunter in addition to her role as a keyblade wielder.

Sonofjafar

Awards
I would've preferred Xion as a regular nobody. So making her a bad ass bounty hunter would've been a cool hook. Right now it creates more problems than it solves.

An easier pitch would be her traveling with a bounty hunter crew like Sora did with Donald and Goofy. They are helping her solve a common goal for their own reasons. Along the way she could decide to give bounty hunting a shot as a career.

Outside of being a teacher to other weilders, being a keyblade master doesn't have a clear cut day to day life. So she decides to be a part time bounty hunter in addition to her role as a keyblade wielder.
I like that. As long as we have some kind of story where Xion can find a way to branch off her identity from what the organization gave her

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Xion as we see her most of the time was shaped by Sora's memories of Kairi (but with black hair for some reason).
I don't see how that could work without an obvious retcon: making Nio and Kairi also related in some way. I'm not sure I'd like it, we have too many characters related to other characters in unusual ways.
Yeah having Xion actually be a Nobody of someone else seems like it'd create more issues than it'd solve. But the Nio Idea could still work, if Nio is actually No ii, a second replica created with the same Data as Xion or who was made to copy Xion, who was stolen or something. And the story is about learning about who Niio is and who stole her and why. It could also have Xion, be inspired by her "sister", who not only broke away of who she was expected to be, but also found her own identity and goals.

Back