• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Ideas for the main villain of Verum Rex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
In a hypothetical scenario where Verum Rex does become a spin off series, who would be the Xehanort of that series. I’m thinking they could make us think it’s going to be some one similar to Master Xehanort but then one of his minions swoops in after his defeat and becomes the final boss. I’m thinking the minion that takes over could be a Disney villain just to give an inversion of the dynamic between Maleficent and SOD Ansem in KH1.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I'm going to assume that the final boss will either be the Master of Masters or the Nameless Star's body.

But if this is a BBS type game - we'll have multiple Final Bosses depending on what characters you pick.

Sonofjafar

Awards
I'm going to assume that the final boss will either be the Master of Masters or the Nameless Star's body.

But if this is a BBS type game - we'll have multiple Final Bosses depending on what characters you pick.
I'm thinking that the Master of Masters would be the main villain for the next arc of kingdom hearts while a Verum Rex spinoff would have a different villain.

D

Deleted member 246005

In a hypothetical scenario where Verum Rex does become a spin off series, who would be the Xehanort of that series. I’m thinking they could make us think it’s going to be some one similar to Master Xehanort but then one of his minions swoops in after his defeat and becomes the final boss. I’m thinking the minion that takes over could be a Disney villain just to give an inversion of the dynamic between Maleficent and SOD Ansem in KH1.
Doctor Facilier works as an ongoing villian. He's a deal maker so you could build him up that way. He's goes to other worlds and makes deals with the inhabitants. He helps them get what they want in exchange for....a favor, a plot coupon, their souls etc. Most of the new Disney villians aren't mustache twirlers like Maleficent's crew was. So them forced to help out Facilier is a good way to use them. It also gives them a reason to stick around. They help Yozora out of remorse or they get in too deep with Facilier and can't back out.

I have 2 ideas for a Yozora centric villian.

The first is based of Zaheer from Legend of Korra- a revolutionary with religious undertones. Yozora is basically Noctis so you could have this character go against the institution Yozora represents.

The other is based of Azula- the child of the villian whose goes after Yozora. They serve as an ongoing rival.

Both characters are followed by a group of friends who help them out. You could explore friendship/bonds in a different way than before.

I'm a writer so if I had to work on Verum Rex, these are what I would pitch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonofjafar

Awards
Doctor Facilier works as an ongoing villian. He's a deal maker so you could build him up that way. He's goes to other worlds and makes deals with the inhabitants. He helps them get what they want in exchange for....a favor, a plot coupon, their souls etc. Most of the new Disney villians aren't mustache twirlers like Maleficent's crew was. So them forced to help out Facilier is a good way to use them. It also gives them a reason to stick around. They help Yozora out of remorse or they get in too deep with Facilier and can't back out.

I have 2 ideas for a Yozora centric villian.

The first is based of Zaheer from Legend of Korra- a revolutionary with religious undertones. Yozora is basically Noctis so you could have this character go against the institution Yozora represents.

The other is based of Azula- the child of the villian whose goes after Yozora. They serve as an ongoing rival.

Both characters are followed by a group of friends who help them out. You could explore friendship/bonds in a different way than before.

I'm a writer so if I had to work on Verum Rex, these what I would pitch.
I was thinking something like Count Bleck from Super Paper Mario for the non Disney antagonist, a reluctant villain who has had everything taken from him but still has a glimmer of hope for redemption. The Phantom Blot could be one of a group of forgotten Disney villains that work as his minions. However, PB betrays them all right at the last minute and becomes a huge final boss monster thing (I’m thinking a combination of a brainwashed member of Yozora’s party and the Shadow Blot from Epic Mickey)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Aside from MoM or a Disney villain there are still the Gigas from the commercial. We don't know much about them but since one of them was abducting Not Stella whoever is leading them could be the main antagonist of the Quadratum game

D

Deleted member 246005

I was thinking something like Count Bleck from Super Paper Mario for the non Disney antagonist, a reluctant villain who has had everything taken from him but still has a glimmer of hope for redemption. The Phantom Blot could be one of a group of forgotten Disney villains that work as his minions. However, PB betrays them all right at the last minute and becomes a huge final boss monster thing (I’m thinking a combination of a brainwashed member of Yozora’s party and the Shadow Blot from Epic Mickey)
I wanted Yozora to meet Oswald so that could work.

I thought him meeting Oswald when he was younger. So the Mad Scientist and Phantom Blot are villians from his childhood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back