• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think I suck at KH2FM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I watched this player's videos:

and realized that Im not as good as i thought. Look at how aggressive and fast their play style is. There is almost no pause between their actions and the enemy's, battles flow like water. Me on the other hand, I have a very conservative playstye. i play on critical and dont take damage but thats because most of the fight i stand in one spot either blockiing with Guard to create an opening or using Reflega to block+free damage. Essentially, ik exactly the boss's moves and I just run a script. Very few times I deviate from that and once i do i get hit, a LOT. Maybe its because the bosses are very punishing and when they counter you get juggled/stunocked to death so I learnt to play it safe.

Awards
Donald was dead so long in that fight against Xigbar that his perspective must've been like--

"Oh fudge is that guy breaking out a sniper rif--W...we won?"

Donald generally doesnt last long in fights unfortunately.best way to keep him safe is using a drive form or smth

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm one of those people who constantly heal the allies because it makes the battle more fun to have them around. I get a chuckle out of every battle (boss or just random Heartless) beginning with Donald screaming and getting knocked out almost immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back