• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
How is that possible? It shouldn't be any later than a Sunday.
oh wait. I read it wrongly. 10pm on Sunday it is.

Google said “17:00 Monday Japan Standard Time (JST) corresponds to 10:00 Monday in Germany”

But I didn’t read the first Monday and thought it was referring to 5pm on Sunday

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Depending on whats announced what are you guys hoping for in terms of a teaser trailer? If it's the Quadratum game I'm hoping for a minute of Sora, Riku, or Yozora fighting Gigas in the streets before we get the logo.

NoWay

Awards
Depending on whatever the next game is what are you guys hoping for in terms of a teaser trailer? If it's the Quadratum game I'm hoping for a minute of Sora, Riku, or Yozora fighting Gigas in the streets before we get the logo.
I actually don’t mind what the next game is because I’m so excited about any new entry. What I do hope is that the trailer is at least two minutes and not shorter

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It’s a week from today in Texas so it should be Monday. However it’s at 3 AM so I will be out cold by that point
No, it’s Saturday rolling into Sunday. April 10th 1pm JST (when doors open) is Saturday April 9th 11pm. You will have new news when you wake up Sunday morning.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Depending on whats announced what are you guys hoping for in terms of a teaser trailer? If it's the Quadratum game I'm hoping for a minute of Sora, Riku, or Yozora fighting Gigas in the streets before we get the logo.
I want a trailer similar to ff16's reveal trailer

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I actually don’t mind what the next game is because I’m so excited about any new entry. What I do hope is that the trailer is at least two minutes and not shorter
A two minute or longer trailer would be cool. Really I'm ok with whatever the length is as long as it manages to wow me with what they show

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i want something that make me spring out of bed, even though i still need sleep, jumping for joy and making such a racket that my parents say 'what's the matter with you?!'

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
oh wait. I read it wrongly. 10pm on Sunday it is.

Google said “17:00 Monday Japan Standard Time (JST) corresponds to 10:00 Monday in Germany”

But I didn’t read the first Monday and thought it was referring to 5pm on Sunday
Not to confuse you any further but wouldn’t it be 10am, not 10pm? Germany’s time zone is behind Japan.

I’m so grateful to be in a time zone that’s one hour ahead of Japan. It makes US / EU events a struggle to keep on top of but Japan treats us Aussies right.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
It’s a week from today in Texas so it should be Monday. However it’s at 3 AM so I will be out cold by that point
Texas gang! I think you meant sunday morning, but our peers already let us know 😉

My baby daughter wakes up around 3 am for her nightly feeding, so I might sneak in some KH news after she finishes.

NoWay

Awards
Not to confuse you any further but wouldn’t it be 10am, not 10pm? Germany’s time zone is behind Japan.

I’m so grateful to be in a time zone that’s one hour ahead of Japan. It makes US / EU events a struggle to keep on top of but Japan treats us Aussies right.
Yes you’re right it’s 10am! That was a typo

Back