• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Just want to say one last time before the event, that it was a dick move from them to not livestream this and once again shows their bias for the japanese fandom.

I agree it’s a bad move. But I wouldn’t say biased towards the Japanese fandom considering it’s still an event that has limited attendance. There’s a lot of fans in Japan too who aren’t getting to experience this, making it worse of snub honestly.

Semi-related: I’ve wondered if SENA will do anything for the 20th anniversary of the North American release of KH1 in September. (That’s probably when they’ll post the translation of this event. 🙈)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They finally got Sora statues to look decent.

Edit: Anni artwork

FP9VQisWYAgwqnc

Kaweebo

Awards
No livestream and it’s 1 in the morning. I have no reason to be up, yet I can’t help but wait in anticipation for SOMETHING to come out of this.

2 quid is good

Awards
Supergroupies just announce a new collaboration and if I don't get paid in time to get a watch I'll be SICK, I wanted the roxas one so bad

Awards
There's a thing showing the boxart and logos of all the games

but one box of each is blanked, just like the blocked box on the anniversary art.

• Haha
Reactions: Rii

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Under 2 hours minimum for news in case SE want to be friendly but more likely 5 hours to go

EdJ9MosWoAA3jvn

Sdog

Awards
This waiting for potential goodies is generating nostalgia I never thought I'd have... I'm here for it...

Back