• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Terra and Namaari does sound interesting in theory. That said, I've been on the Raya/Namaari train ever since seeing that movie. I wish Raya would get a streaming sequel at some point and explore their relationship to one another further post-apocalypse, but Disney being Disney...

Zackarix

Awards
When I played KH1 for the first time, I thought Riku was Jealous of Sora for being Kairi’s favorite. … I was 8 years old at the time, so I think you can cut me some slack for not catching on
RiKai is a good ship too. Or at least it is when they remember that they're also supposed to be childhood friends.

Someone shipped Lea and Isabel from Encanto.
A different type of LeaIsa.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Sonofjafar

Awards
A few days ago, somebody brought up the idea of Sora and Kairi somehow being permanently separated from each other due to them being from different words, destiny islands and radiant garden respectively. Then I brought up the idea of Sora basically losing his faith in the light due to this separation and eventually becoming the kingdom hearts equivalent to Count Bleck from Super Paper Mario

Sonofjafar

Awards
D

Deleted member 246005

Sabi-cat-13 did a Xemnas/Dark Aqua picture. I liked the Xemnas is Terra angle some fanfics like Antipode have explored.

Kyliestylish did artwork for Ultimacia meeting Dark Aqua.

I don't care about these two but Bakaneearts did a good take on them.

Overlordjc did artwork for KH2 Sora with a different Riku. Lol.

Sreliata's art is for the Terra/Aqua shippers out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

HotGarbage

Awards
Something I did while I was bored

Untitled.jpg

Also this is the reason why Master Garbage (Eraqus) do not name Terra a keyblade master when he is obviously a better choice then that awful mary sue (Aqua), he was jealous that Xehanort lost interest in him and decided to go after a younger body.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Something I did while I was bored

View attachment 15098

Also this is the reason why Master Garbage (Eraqus) do not name Terra a keyblade master when he is obviously a better choice then that awful mary sue (Aqua), he was jealous that Xehanort lost interest in him and decided to go after a younger body.
Why did you feel the need to state this opinion out loud

T-Pose Riku

Awards
I just finished KH3 and learned about the Riku/Namine hype, and here's what I think about the this ship.

I'm naturally a very romantic person at heart, and I always look for shipping potential even if it's not the genre of what I'm watching/playing/reading. I think Riku and Namine would be great together and so super cute.

From a purely fandom fantasy perspective Riku deciding to keep his eye on Namine for the sake of Repliku is actually a very good premise for a romance story. He at first does it out of his loyal heart to Repliku but finds the more time he spends with Namine, the more of a bond they share. They have some similarities in their lives that could bring them closer for sure. Namine on the other hand would take some time to adapt to the real world and even having friends at all, but Riku's strong, reliable presence and bravery would be a great support that she eventually finds herself drawn to more and more.

This would be a great fanfic.

But, I don't believe it would ever happen in the games. That kind of stuff just doesn't happen. What do y'all think?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just finished KH3 and learned about the Riku/Namine hype, and here's what I think about the this ship.

I'm naturally a very romantic person at heart, and I always look for shipping potential even if it's not the genre of what I'm watching/playing/reading. I think Riku and Namine would be great together and so super cute.

From a purely fandom fantasy perspective Riku deciding to keep his eye on Namine for the sake of Repliku is actually a very good premise for a romance story. He at first does it out of his loyal heart to Repliku but finds the more time he spends with Namine, the more of a bond they share. They have some similarities in their lives that could bring them closer for sure. Namine on the other hand would take some time to adapt to the real world and even having friends at all, but Riku's strong, reliable presence and bravery would be a great support that she eventually finds herself drawn to more and more.

This would be a great fanfic.

But, I don't believe it would ever happen in the games. That kind of stuff just doesn't happen. What do y'all think?
I...think...Replica Riku is still alive in the Unreality, perhaps in Quadratum and when Riku finds Sora, he'll also find Replica. And that way Riku will not be the proxy for Replica and Namine's feelings.

I'm sorry to be the one to post this but... DR trailer spoilers.

I may or may not have screamed seeing this XD
YOUR HONOR THEY ARE IN LOVE

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
FIRST LOVE -- Sora x Riku 💘

DISTANCE -- Sora x Kairi 💔

DEEP RIVER -- Aqua x Kairi x Namine 🚰

EX⬛DUS -- Riku x Xion 🛫

ULTRA BLUE -- Aqua x Cinderella 💙

HEART STATION -- Sora x Ventus 🚉

This Is The One -- Roxas x Axel 🔥