• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
What if Sora goes to Disneyland in Quadratum? Could be a mini-game sort of world/area

Would be funny if Sora meets Mascot-Donald and Mascot Goofy

Don’t give Nomura ideas. He would 100% decide to give a story reason behind Attraction Flow and connect it to this somehow. Lol.

And there is Tokyo Disneyland, so it could happen. Only problem is that it isn’t really owned by Disney, so they might have to get extra permissions to use it as a locale.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Don’t give Nomura ideas. He would 100% decide to give a story reason behind Attraction Flow and connect it to this somehow. Lol.

And there is Tokyo Disneyland, so it could happen. Only problem is that it isn’t really owned by Disney, so they might have to get extra permissions to use it as a locale.
If Disneyland shows up in Kingdom Hearts, then it we’d have to go down the rabbit hole of Walt Disney existing in that universe. Granted, I’m all for that. I just don’t think Nomura’s ready to set up that much of a meta narrative

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
What if Sora goes to Disneyland in Quadratum? Could be a mini-game sort of world/area

Would be funny if Sora meets Mascot-Donald and Mascot Goofy
Tokyo disney land and Disney sea would be amazing in quadratum :O didn't know I wanted that.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m all for it. I just don’t know how Sora will react to everything he’s ever known being the brain child of a guy that made cartoons back in the 1920’s

It wouldn’t necessarily need to be an exact replication of irl Disneyland and its history. And you know what I think could be even better: Final Fantasyland. A Final Fantasy spin on Disneyland.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
When you go out of bounds in Data Greeting - there is a poster that says "Destiny Islands", so it seems that KH worlds could exist in Quadratum but they might just be fictional.

Yozora is a video game character in Toy Box so why not Vice Versa?

Yozora probably is a Kingdom Hearts nerd and played all the games lol

WaltK

Awards
I’m all for it. I just don’t know how Sora will react to everything he’s ever known being the brain child of a guy that made cartoons back in the 1920’s
I mean, Disney (and Pixar) somehow already exists in Toy Box as the creator/manufacturer of Buzz Lightyear and (I assume) the Mickey Mouse wall clock in Andy’s room.

Sonofjafar

Awards
I mean, Disney (and Pixar) somehow already exists in Toy Box as the creator/manufacturer of Buzz Lightyear and (I assume) the Mickey Mouse wall clock in Andy’s room.
You could say that Buzz Lightyear was made by a in universe toy company. Also, I didn’t even know there was a Mickey clock in Andy’s room? (Unless it’s supposed to be a lucky emblem that just looks like Mickey)

WaltK

Awards
You could say that Buzz Lightyear was made by a in universe toy company. Also, I didn’t even know there was a Mickey clock in Andy’s room? (Unless it’s supposed to be a lucky emblem that just looks like Mickey)
4AC37136-73C0-46FE-BC2B-B76FB5020403.jpeg

I legit don’t understand how you missed it.

And Buzz has a "©Disney/Pixar" just barely visible on his rear.

Sonofjafar

Awards
View attachment 15118

I legit don’t understand how you missed it.

And Buzz has a "©Disney/Pixar" just barely visible on his rear.
I haven’t played the game in awhile. Also it’s established that Buzz and Co are from a toy story world outside the toy box so that trademark indicates that Disney and Pixar exist in the realm of light too. Unless of course Young Xehanort put that on Buzz beforehand

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When you go out of bounds in Data Greeting - there is a poster that says "Destiny Islands", so it seems that KH worlds could exist in Quadratum but they might just be fictional.

Yozora is a video game character in Toy Box so why not Vice Versa?

Yozora probably is a Kingdom Hearts nerd and played all the games lol
You can actually see the poster in the KH4 trailer through the window after the camera swaps from the escalators.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I have so many Disney movies to catch up on, last Disney movie I watched was Frozen or Wreck-It Ralph. (not counting Marvel)

I guess Free Guy counts as a Disney Movie, would Free Guy work? lol

Awards
I think they would have the Pagemaster watch over the balance of light & darkness even the laws of time.

Back