• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

2 quid is good

Awards
I thought he looked more like Hope myself
bcbca0413c55bfa122960cfecb41bf67.jpg

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Our of curiosity, is it known what became of the team behind NEO TWEWY? Like were they disbanded and staff were shuffled elsewhere or are they still around? I ask this on the KH side because it struck me that they be a possible new side game team.

You know what I kinda want to see? 358/2 Days but told entirely through the recollection of everyone involved post-Xion.
It'd be like explaining how the timeline in No Way Home's ending works.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I had a random thought yeserday when talking about the 20th anniversary artwork and wasn't sure where to put it. I was just thinking that both KH1 and KH2 had villain meeting rooms (the Castle Chapel in 1 and the throne room in 2). It's a shame 3 doesn't really have one.

2 quid is good

Awards
I had a random thought yeserday when talking about the 20th anniversary artwork and wasn't sure where to put it. I was just thinking that both KH1 and KH2 had villain meeting rooms (the Castle Chapel in 1 and the throne room in 2). It's a shame 3 doesn't really have one.
They're just gonna channel the energy of schoolkids at 4PM who don't wanna go home just yet: by hanging out on ledges and park benches. That's the real reason Quadratum was made.

Megavoltage

Awards
Star Wars isn’t the only sci-fi franchise Disney owns. Let's get even crazier, I want Maleficent to attack the guardians of light with an army of Xenomorphs and Predators.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Star Wars isn’t the only sci-fi franchise Disney owns. Let's get even crazier, I want Maleficent to attack the guardians of light with an army of Xenomorphs and Predators.
Kingdom Hearts officially gets the M rating. Imagine Xenomorph Heartless bursting out of captured hearts.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Always wished we had the option of choosing an alternate ending to CoM. I want to see what it'd be like if Sora chose to keep the Namine memories and just hang out with her in the castle for the rest of his life.

kaseykockroach

Awards
“Maleficent and Pete are pretty much the Team Rocket of Kingdom Hearts”

How dare you insult Team Rocket like that

Zackarix

Awards
So, is Sephiroth the “dark part of Cloud’s heart” in the same way that Vanitas is to Ven, or is it a different kind of situation for them?
Apparently Tifa is the light part of Cloud's heart, so either Cloud has a heart without light or darkness or he's a really weird Nobody.

Back