• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH4 probable worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I'm thinking Ralph Breaks the Internet could work, maybe Wreck It Ralph is an anomaly world that exists in the KH universe & Unreality. So basically this world could have a bunch of Disney references and the princess scene!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I don't think it works quite the same way. Notre Dame has the excuse of being a dream & thus its events could be argued as not having happened yet. Grand Central Station was the real deal, not an illusion, memory, dream, or simulated recreation. I suppose if they could find a way, a future game could sneak in 1 of the above to explain repeating its plotpoints.

FYI: the bosses of the world included Ralph, Cy-Bugs, Dark Cy-Bugs (mutated from ingesting heartless that were fallen keyblade wielders), & the mutated King Candy who even got the Davey Jones/Dark Baymax battle theme.

The clown wouldn't because he's a nightmare of Riley's but this is someone else's head. Pending whose head we're in, the endboss would be the memory of whatever original villain pissed them off the most.
WHY DID THEY WASTE WRECK-IT RALPH ON KHUX!? They can just say that the Game Central Station that Sora visits will be a "copy" of it and can redo the plot. Kind of like how there's The Grid and Space Paranoids.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
WHY DID THEY WASTE WRECK-IT RALPH ON KHUX!? They can just say that the Game Central Station that Sora visits will be a "copy" of it and can redo the plot. Kind of like how there's The Grid and Space Paranoids.
Except the series has very key reasons for revisting the exact same one: 4 of the pure darknesses are there & they'll no doubt factor into future events.

SuperNova

Awards
If they do Ralph Breaks the Internet I have mixed feelings about the princess scene because on one hand it should go to Kairi but on the other hand with her most likely being shafted again it would be hilarious to see Sora being treated like a princess.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If they do Ralph Breaks the Internet I have mixed feelings about the princess scene because on one hand it should go to Kairi but on the other hand with her most likely being shafted again it would be hilarious to see Sora being treated like a princess.
9B4EDI1.jpg

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Oh, I would love for Alan Menken to write Sora his own "I Want" song, lol.

SuperNova

Awards
Okay now there needs to be a callback to the Three Fairies scene in the KH2 manga.

Sonofjafar

Awards
So now that Quadratum has been officially given the moniker of the “real world” due to it’s connections to real life Tokyo, is it at the very least possible to throw in Eddie Valiant from Roger Rabbit into the mix. Maybe he could be trying to figure out the sudden appearance of these random people that didn’t exist before

PikaPal

Awards
So now that Quadratum has been officially given the moniker of the “real world” due to it’s connections to real life Tokyo, is it at the very least possible to throw in Eddie Valiant from Roger Rabbit into the mix. Maybe he could be trying to figure out the sudden appearance of these random people that didn’t exist before
Bob Hoskins for KH4... well a decent Bob Hoskins impersonator anyway.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Maybe Eddie Valiant and Sora together discover some version of Toon Town together and that is the gateway towards all the other animated worlds that Sora is familiar with and meets up with Donald and Goofy there.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Wasted? Wreck-It Ralph had four different field themes and three different battle themes. Also, unlike every other Disney world in KHUX, Wreck-It Ralph served a narrative purpose for the main plot.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Wasted? Wreck-It Ralph had four different field themes and three different battle themes. Also, unlike every other Disney world in KHUX, Wreck-It Ralph served a narrative purpose for the main plot.
They wasted the film's plot on KHUX. They could have used the world (without any of the main characters from the film) and that would have been fine.

SuperNova

Awards
Ralph was actually used pretty nicely, it sucks that it was used in a mobile game first instead of a console game but it wasn't wasted when it was probably the best world KHUX had.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
How was the film's plot wasted when it was smartly used for the game?
Because no one played KHUX and/or it would have been much better used on a console. Why deny a new console KH game a fresh DISNEY film plot/world? It's like if they shoved Arendelle into KHUX and used FROZEN's plot and put a chibi version of the "Let It Go" scene. Or imagine if Star Wars debuted (and was relegated only to) KHUX? That would have been horrific.

KHUX should have used the usual worlds like Agrabah, Wonderland, Olympus etc. with little to no DISNEY characters that we care about because all the good/new stuff should be saved for console games. The very few people playing KHUX are obviously not playing it for the DISNEY.

cakito123

Awards
Because no one played KHUX and/or it would have been much better used on a console. Why deny a new console KH game a fresh DISNEY film plot/world? It's like if they shoved Arendelle into KHUX and used FROZEN's plot and put a chibi version of the "Let It Go" scene. Or imagine if Star Wars debuted (and was relegated only to) KHUX? That would have been horrific.

KHUX should have used the usual worlds like Agrabah, Wonderland, Olympus etc. with little to no DISNEY characters that we care about because all the good/new stuff should be saved for console games. The very few people playing KHUX are obviously not playing it for the DISNEY.
I could be wrong but I feel like ALL of UX disney levels were exactly what you described, basically repetitions of old KH I & II worlds.
Except for the final one. Which is wreck it ralph. I can see why they decided to include it ~ it was a great adaptation and a nice setting for this specific kingdom hearts ending ~~ The themes of Union X were already so intertwined with wreck it ralph digital world logic, that it'd be a waste NOT to do it as some sort of cliffhanger or as a tool for the writers

And specially because it was so important as an ending setting, I don't think they will restrain themselves of using it again in a latter KH game. If anything, they already have some good source material to make a storyline, and disney already allowed them to include WiR in KH, so it's easier to work with what you got already.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I could be wrong but I feel like ALL of UX disney levels were exactly what you described, basically repetitions of old KH I & II worlds.
Except for the final one. Which is wreck it ralph. I can see why they decided to include it ~ it was a great adaptation and a nice setting for this specific kingdom hearts ending ~~ The themes of Union X were already so intertwined with wreck it ralph digital world logic, that it'd be a waste NOT to do it as some sort of cliffhanger or as a tool for the writers

And specially because it was so important as an ending setting, I don't think they will restrain themselves of using it again in a latter KH game. If anything, they already have some good source material to make a storyline, and disney already allowed them to include WiR in KH, so it's easier to work with what you got already.
I'm hoping they just do a repeat where no one realizes its an exact copy of the plot already done - a la Atlantica in KH2.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
UX did almost everything wrong but having a video game world be tied into a data simulation of an original world that's become corrupted was a smart idea, just unfortunately bogged down by what should have been an original story instead slowed down by repeating the entirety of WIR's story.

Back