• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clothing line inspired by Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DPtheKid

Awards
To commentate my love for kingdom hearts I have created a brand that I believe any Kingdom Hearts fan will love! I love fashion & kingdom hearts dearly and have nothing but respect for the arts. These are 2 things that have grown up with me and made me the person I am today. I hope someone here is interested in what I have to offer and want to take this journey with me. I am creating wearable art and pieces that will stand the test of time this isn’t fast fashion. Not much has been shown to the public yet, but you can follow and stay tuned for updates on Instagram, Twitter, & TikTok at SNCTRY7 you won’t wanna miss anything
🙃
TRUST MIIIIIIIIII!

Attachments

• 8D1E88A9-403B-4CC9-AD2C-E6349EC5E95C.jpeg
    8D1E88A9-403B-4CC9-AD2C-E6349EC5E95C.jpeg
    266.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Let me get this straight, you made an account in 2012, don't post anything for 10 years and then come back and post on here to advertise a clothing brand you made. Why?

DPtheKid

Awards
Let me get this straight, you made an account in 2012, don't post anything for 10 years and then come back and post on here to advertise a clothing brand you made. Why?
Are you mad? Cuz I didn’t spend my time posting on a forum and lived my life in the real world. And because I wanted to jit. What kinda question is that? You give me madd hater vibes, just cuz I ain’t sitting on this forum doesn’t mean try to dim my light bro I love this series just as much as u or more. That’s madd disrespectful just because I’m not active in this community doesn’t mean I’m not a active member of the kingdom hearts community, just not so much of this site lol. Besides the point I’m just trying to share it with people I feel it would touch the most and would enjoy it. Your vibes are off

Soldier

Awards
Are you mad? Cuz I didn’t spend my time posting on a forum and lived my life in the real world. And because I wanted to jit. What kinda question is that? You give me madd hater vibes, just cuz I ain’t sitting on this forum doesn’t mean try to dim my light bro I love this series just as much as u or more. That’s madd disrespectful just because I’m not active in this community doesn’t mean I’m not a active member of the kingdom hearts community, just not so much of this site lol. Besides the point I’m just trying to share it with people I feel it would touch the most and would enjoy it. Your vibes are off
I am not trying to hate on you, I'm just wondering because we get a TON of telemarketers who just create accounts and post about (insert brand to advertise here) and you gave off that kind of vibe. I meant no disrespect, I'm just tired of seeing this forum that I love being bombarded by soulless bots telling me to try different brands of toothpaste.

DPtheKid

Awards
I am not trying to hate on you, I'm just wondering because we get a TON of telemarketers who just create accounts and post about (insert brand to advertise here) and you gave off that kind of vibe. I meant no disrespect, I'm just tired of seeing this forum that I love being bombarded by soulless bots telling me to try different brands of toothpaste.
I am not that my friend!

Back