• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The character that you hope to explore more of their story in the new Saga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alexxio M.

Awards
can't choose a single character but here are my top 5 in no particular order
1. Ven
2. Namine
3. Kairi and by extension Aqua
4. Strelitzia and by extension Lauriam and Elrena
5. Isa and Axel and by extension Skuld (if subject x)

a very close 6th place would have to go to the foretellers

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Probably Terra, mostly on the grounds of realizing that he has literally nothing going on post-xehanort. They're either gonna DIlan him or come up with something utterly bonkers.

LoneFox

Awards
Probably Terra, mostly on the grounds of realizing that he has literally nothing going on post-xehanort. They're either gonna DIlan him or come up with something utterly bonkers.
Prediction: He is going to become the Boromir of the story.

For the OP question: All of the union leaders. Brain and Ven are the most interesting ones, while Ephemer seems to have the most to learn, about things like the importance of keeping promises...

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Isa is really the only one of those with a story that could be further drawn out that I would actually be interested in seeing. But, naturally, I want Riku to still have the dual protagonist role, and I wouldn't mind seeing Aqua and Namine get more to do either. I'd be fine with the rest of the characters beyond Sora, Riku, and MDG being benched, tbh. EDIT: I forgot Larxene... At least I thought her ending scene left a secret to be revealed.

I do hope Dilan eventually gets a line of dialogue though.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
For me Luxord and Xigbar. In regards to Xigbar I want to know his full history with Luxu and how he came to be possessed by him. As for Luxord his connection with Yozora and Quadratum as a whole

cakito123

Awards
I'm most excited to follow up on new characters who haven't had a lot of screen time, or in this case, sound time since she don't have a voice yet.

1. Skuld (where is she?)
2. Luxu (growing to be Xigbar)
3. Demyx (Always really liked him)
4. Lauriam (Strelitzia's encounter is coming)
5. Ephemer (Initially I thought he had potential to take protagonism from sora)

Also I want an explanation about Xion's appearence not being exactly like Kairi or Sora. I wonder constantly if there is some connection to her body and Skuld's.

okhi12

Awards
Also I want an explanation about Xion's appearence not being exactly like Kairi or Sora. I wonder constantly if there is some connection to her body and Skuld's.
I wonder the same about Naminé. If Roxas looks like Ventus, from whom does Naminé take her appearance? Everything about her is still a mistery.
Xion's black hair is also interesting, where does it come from?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
My preference is RAX...or at least Roxas and Xion as they got very little in KH3, but literally any character that came back from the dead in KH3 is welcome, that extends to Terra and even Namine, since the KG revivals were rushed. I'm more interested in fleshing them out over introducing even more characters from the mobile games and squeezing them into the present. I still have many questions on the new Replica bodies that I know will likely never get answered. Also I want to see more of Demyx and Luxord.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Moar Invi. I joined her damned perpetually 4th place cult because of the resurrection theory and got nothing out of it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm mostly interested in the Marluxia/Larxene combo, I want to know more about their friendship and I think Larxene, with a heart, will be a fun mean character to have around. Too many of the women characters in this series are just "kind" and don't have much going for them beyond that.

Last edited:

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Top 5:
  1. Luxord
  2. Laurium
  3. Brain
  4. Naminé
  5. Yozora
Would still love to see more of TAV/RAX, obviously, but these are the characters that I’m most intrigued about at the moment and want to learn more about. Honorary mentions to Ven, Luxu, Ava, Skuld. Also would be sick if Master Odin outlasted his Dark Road role, I’m so curious about that man and would love to see him rendered in UE5.

Last edited:

OrionGold

Awards
I'm mostly interested in the Marluxia/Larxene combo, I'm want to know more about their friendship and I think Larxene, with a heart, will be a fun mean character to have around. Too many of the women characters in this series are just "kind" and don't have much going for them beyond that.
We seriously need more variety in the personalities of the original female characters.

Back